New Gore movie a bust!!!

Maybe OldCracker could give us his review of Fat Albert's movie.

OldCracker...you there???

A bust?

We are looking at an academy award for best documentary

When has a documentary ever been a summer blockbuster?

Most are not even released to theaters. Gore's movie will make a profit and then be nominated for an academy award

We will have to see if he wins again

As Ive been saying for several years in here.........nobody is caring about global warming and the science isn't mattering in the real world.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

WHO'S NOT WINNING???:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/08/13/al-gore-finds-stormy-climate-as-an-inconvenient-sequel-fails-to-heat-up-at-box-office
Thanks for reminding me. I'd forgotten that Gore had a new movie out.

Most are not even released to theaters. Gore's movie will make a profit and then be nominated for an academy award

Hey Warmers...what say you to this?
Can someone show us a climate prediction that has ever come true?
By Jack Hellner

Read more: Blog: Can someone show us a climate prediction that has ever come true?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
We were told after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 that hurricanes would be more frequent and stronger than ever. Instead, we have had more than eleven years where hurricanes have been mild to nonexistent. Tornado activity has also been lower than normal, so why are we told that storms are getting more extreme?

We were told that the three-year drought in California was caused by humans, fossil fuels, and CO2, yet it ended with record snowfall and precipitation. Few reporters seem curious as to how it ended. The correct answer is that droughts always come and go. Humans do not cause them or cause them to stop.

A couple of recent stories that got little if any coverage by the Associated Press and media in general were that people in Australia manipulated temperature data because actual data didn't support the warming predicted by computer models. We have seen repeated manipulations in this vein, yet somehow Democrats, including those in the media, have little interest in the obvious fraud.

In Greenland, ice is thickening. Has CO2 decided to stop warming Greenland?

Stories that don't support the theory are essentially buried.

I am amazed at how little curiosity reporters have with actual climate facts while instead they just repeat what they are told and chastise anyone who dares question the supposed settled science.

Maybe reporters could list out all the previous climate predictions that have been true. The oceans were supposed to have died a while back, the ice has been gone in the Arctic since the 1920s, and the coastal cities have disappeared a couple times at least. Did I miss all that when it happened?

It is tremendously hard to take politicians who can't spend within their budget, can't fix a health bill, can't handle Veteran Administration lines, can't pass tax reform, who have run up $20 trillion in debt, who have the arrogance to say that if the public just hands them trillions of dollars, they can control temperatures, storms, and sea levels forever. There are a lot of suckers out there.

gipper>>>there are a lot of suckers out there.

As Ive been saying for several years in here.........nobody is caring about global warming and the science isn't mattering in the real world.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/08/13/al-gore-finds-stormy-climate-as-an-inconvenient-sequel-fails-to-heat-up-at-box-office

By Jack Hellner

Read more: Blog: Can someone show us a climate prediction that has ever come true?
We were told after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 that hurricanes would be more frequent and stronger than ever. Instead, we have had more than eleven years where hurricanes have been mild to nonexistent. Tornado activity has also been lower than normal, so why are we told that storms are getting more extreme?

We were told that the three-year drought in California was caused by humans, fossil fuels, and CO2, yet it ended with record snowfall and precipitation. Few reporters seem curious as to how it ended. The correct answer is that droughts always come and go. Humans do not cause them or cause them to stop.

A couple of recent stories that got little if any coverage by the Associated Press and media in general were that people in Australia manipulated temperature data because actual data didn't support the warming predicted by computer models. We have seen repeated manipulations in this vein, yet somehow Democrats, including those in the media, have little interest in the obvious fraud.

I am amazed at how little curiosity reporters have with actual climate facts while instead they just repeat what they are told and chastise anyone who dares question the supposed settled science.

Maybe reporters could list out all the previous climate predictions that have been true. The oceans were supposed to have died a while back, the ice has been gone in the Arctic since the 1920s, and the coastal cities have disappeared a couple times at least. Did I miss all that when it happened?

It is tremendously hard to take politicians who can't spend within their budget, can't fix a health bill, can't handle Veteran Administration lines, can't pass tax reform, who have run up $20 trillion in debt, who have the arrogance to say that if the public just hands them trillions of dollars, they can control temperatures, storms, and sea levels forever. There are a lot of suckers out there.

lmao/////great post gipper. That's what I always say..............the suckers. They all remind me of that Linus asshole from Charlie Brown in the Pumpkin Patch..........:deal:

A bust?

We are looking at an academy award for best documentary

Who cares if nobody goes though...........that's the only thing that matters. The lefty movies always get the awards. duh :gay:
Documentaries are not great box office.

They still get viewed on cable and Netflix
Awards will get it noticed and get more viewers

By Jack Hellner

Yes, and really dumb asses like you are the worst of them.

https://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_ha04600x.pdf

Summary. The global temperature rose by 0.20C between the middle 1960's and 1980, yielding a warming of 0.4°C in the past century. This temperature increase is consistent with the calculated greenhouse effect due to measured increases of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Variations of volcanic aerosols and possibly solar luminosity appear to be primary causes of observed fluctuations about the mean trend of increasing temperature. It is shown that the anthropogenic carbon dioxide warming should emerge from the noise level of natural climate variability by the end of the century, and there is a high probability of warming in the 1980's. Potential effects on climate in the 21st century include the creation of drought-prone regions in North America and central Asia as part of a shifting of climatic zones, erosion of the West Antarctic ice sheet with a consequent worldwide rise in sea level, and opening of the fabled Northwest Passage.

In 2007, the Northwest Passage opened up for the first time. Last year, a 1000 passenger luxury liner transited the Passage. The glaciers continue to decline, and asses like you continue to deny reality.

By Jack Hellner

Yes, and really dumb asses like you are the worst of them.

https://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_ha04600x.pdf

Summary. The global temperature rose by 0.20C between the middle 1960's and 1980, yielding a warming of 0.4°C in the past century. This temperature increase is consistent with the calculated greenhouse effect due to measured increases of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Variations of volcanic aerosols and possibly solar luminosity appear to be primary causes of observed fluctuations about the mean trend of increasing temperature. It is shown that the anthropogenic carbon dioxide warming should emerge from the noise level of natural climate variability by the end of the century, and there is a high probability of warming in the 1980's. Potential effects on climate in the 21st century include the creation of drought-prone regions in North America and central Asia as part of a shifting of climatic zones, erosion of the West Antarctic ice sheet with a consequent worldwide rise in sea level, and opening of the fabled Northwest Passage.

In 2007, the Northwest Passage opened up for the first time. Last year, a 1000 passenger luxury liner transited the Passage. The glaciers continue to decline, and asses like you continue to deny reality.
Hey OldCracker good to see you buddy.

Sorry but I still find your posts those of a nutty delusional warmer. Please forgive me...but I have a problem with persistent willful IGNORANCE.

Take care. But you know, your grandchildren will soon be underwater.

I see. So you are denying that the Northwest Passage opened up in 2007? That this ship made the passage last year?
crystalserenity1.jpg

An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power

75% favorable reviews on Rotten Tomatoes ....worth a view

Bet Obama gives it a great review too s0n........but nobody cares. No people buying a tic at the box office = nobody cares. Posting reviews on a site like ROTTEN TOMOATOE'S = fake news.:up:

Bottom line is........if people were all upset with global warming like the climate crusaders in here..........they'd go see the flick. But theyre not...........because nobody is caring.:popcorn:

Forum List

Back