New GOP caucus to promote "Anglo Saxon Political Traditions"

reparations for negroes
decommission the police
free TV's for negroes
mail-in voting
guaranteed income for negroes

with a legislative agenda like that the Republicans are sure to win!

No dem has ever failed as bad as Bush or Trump,

Were all the Dems trying to stop the real estate bubble? 90% of Dems? 80%?
Trying to pass off the complete and total mega failures of Bush onto the Dems is pathetic. This is where you are now, blaming others for the failures of the GOP. That is the staple of the GOP.

How about taking personal responsibility for something in life instead of always blaming others?? That is the core policy of the GOP.

I don't think you realize how transparent you are.
Like all the faux outrage club members - if Trump was still President and the border is what it is... you would in hysterics.

I don't think you realize how transparent you are. If Mr. Trump was still *pResident and the border is what it is... You would deflect blame elsewhere like you did, and continue to do.

I believe the man was a racist, populist piss poor excuse for a human being, much less a leader. You are incapable of changing this opinion, so you use your whataboutism to deflect to the next shiny object. I don't fuck around with that nonsense.

If Trump literally said he was appointing high positions by what race they are - you would be posting 100 threads by now on it.
But you don't.
And we all know why.

Rational folks understand a white supremacist bigot wouldn't do that. Doesn't make any sense.

Trying to pass off the complete and total mega failures of Bush onto the Dems is pathetic.

Where did I do that?

Just show me that most Dems, unlike Bush, were working to stop the real estate bubble.
Even Obama was against forcing banks to make loans to poor risks.......right?

Well, why even hide it at this point. Not terribly surprising, I guess.

A policy platform for the group, which calls itself the America First Caucus, declares that "a certain intellectual boldness is needed" in order to "follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation."

In a section describing its position on infrastructure, the caucus says it will "work towards an infrastructure that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture."
Why not Celtic? Why not Norman? What's wrong with those people?
I worked with Norman for several years. He was kind of a jerk.
Rollo and William the Con-queror are frowning at you.

A policy platform for the group, which calls itself the America First Caucus, declares that "a certain intellectual boldness is needed" in order to "follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation."

In a section describing its position on infrastructure, the caucus says it will "work towards an infrastructure that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture."

Since your side has no problem with their blatant racial promotions, why do you have a problem with this?
Who said I had a problem with this?

Thank goodness for freedom of expression.

Anyone wanting to "follow in Trump's footsteps" needs to separate themselves from the Republican party and form a third party. Having been a registered Republican for most of my life (dumping the affiliation when Bush went in to Iraq), I am of the opinion that they are truly RINOs.
I agree that those who worship Individual One should start their own party.

They're consumed by paranoia and rage. Decades of talk radio and the internet have turned them into something we haven't seen before. Not in this country, anyway.
I disagree...we HAVE seen it before, several times. Research the Nativist Movement....and the Know Nothing Party.

They're consumed by paranoia and rage. Decades of talk radio and the internet have turned them into something we haven't seen before. Not in this country, anyway.
They're consumed by paranoia and rage.
so is the side you have taken up with mac.....
Okie dokie!
prove me wrong.....
I'll issue the same invitation that I've offered many: Identify one (1) issue on which I have changed my opinion.

Or, you can start a thread about any issue, tag me, and challenge me to demonstrate where I disagree with the Dems.

So far, many invitations, no takers. Just accusations based on nothing. Just let me know.
i asked you to prove me wrong...........prove me wrong about what i said above.....is the left ALSO consumed by paranoia and rage?....if so why dont you say so?...come on mac be like you were at one time here,someone who isnt afraid to say the democrats are just as fucked as the republicans are...
How do I prove an opinion? Especially when I know it won't work? That's just silly. I gave up that here a long time ago.

And the first line of my sig has been there for YEARS: 1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".

My invitations remain. But I won't hold my breath.
an opinion? i stated a fact and you are just dancing away instead of saying yes or no to that fact....so i assume since you dont want to answer it you are saying that the left is not consumed by paranoia and rage......the old mac, not perverted by trump, would have had no problems answering that....
The invitation remains.
i think i just proved that you DONT think the left is also consumed by paranoia and rage....so trump fucked your head up that much?...well at one time you were a guy who had problems with both parties now i dont think so.....
Well, you're wrong, and it would be very easy to prove. But you won't take me up on my invitation.

That's on you, not me.
i asked you a simple question mac.....you dancing around and refusing to answer is on you not me.....your sig line was written 10 years ago...... and it has nothing to do with what i asked....
Good gawd.

It is my opinion that the right wing -- Trumpsters in particular -- have spent the last decades being whipped into a frenzy of rage and paranoia by talk radio and then the internet. It is my opinion that this rage and paranoia have centered on a changing national demographic and the fear that they are being "replaced" -- their words -- and exacerbated by the Left's non-stop leveraging of PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture.

It is my opinion that this rage and paranoia are more intense and misguided than rage and paranoia that we see on the Left. It is my opinion that, as with most issues, the two ends of our spectrum feed into the worst impulses and behaviors of the other. It is my opinion that this misguided rage and paranoia is only making it easier for the hardcore Left to push too far in their direction. I could provide examples of me saying that EVEN BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED, but I know that won't matter to you.

There. Have I covered everything to your satisfaction? I certainly want to help.
there was that so hard mac?....quit using your stupid sig line as your answer to everything....
You're welcome.

And my sig line comes in handy for dealing with liars and ignorant nutters. If you don't like that, tough.

1. Methinks Representative McCarthy is feigning his "indignation."

2. Methinks many Americans of ALL ethnicities agree that this country would be better off following so-called "Anglo-Saxon" political traditions than the "political traditions" of other cultures.

a. For example, the English people pushed the development of Parliament and free speech. That seems to be a pretty nice "political tradition" to follow and one that is missing from many other cultures, such as China and Russia and Iran and Turkey and ...

3. I agree that just talking about this matter, however, has driven the woke Dems out of their minds because they secretly agree but do not dare admit it. Politically, the Republicans should not be talking like this, thus Rep. McCarthy's mock horror!
As for your second point...what about the French? What about the Greeks? What about the Romans?

Two of them.
Two people.
That is not the whole party.
Meanwhile on the left, the border is beyond crises. Children are being trafficked, young Mexican girls are being raped by the 100s... the President appoints high position jobs by the color of their skin and is seeking to basically ruin the judicial branch.

So... yeah... just more white noise to distract people from the real shit show that is happening for real.
Let's hope that it stays two people. Funny how they thought it was fine.

And this is bad?
Well, there you go. Define Anglo-Saxon political traditions" for us. Are they (and you) promoting going back to Wergild?

Only minorities should be allowed to have pride in their culture. Its super evil when white people do it.
No more Taco Tuesday?

Forum List

Back