New Georgia billboard depicts Trump as the Second Coming of Jesus

What a pathetic loser you are.
I am a realist. You want all of the benefits without working for it. Without being responsible in personal actions. I say to you that with a responsible population as per African Americans there would be at least a few million less without abortions and a higher percentage of marriages with Black ladies being happier. That is just on that issue. We are living off our past. And previous foundation that you detest. But do not leave because of it.

WoW is right! And it isn't even a correct quote from the Bible. :rolleyes-41:

A billboard comparing former President Donald Trump to the Son of God, Jesus Christ, has appeared in Georgia.​
Washington Post political reporter Eugene Scott was the first to draw attention to the advertisement on social media, posting an image of the distinctive display panel to Twitter alongside a caption that simply read: "Wow!"​
The billboard features a picture of Trump looking stoically into the middle distance alongside what is purported to be a Bible quote from Romans 8:17, which reads: "Unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders."​

DtbuRYfEWlzjhD3Nm19YIEpwCGC2aVEVQd1XnrsnbW0.png
Do you even know what joint heirs means?
an heir who shares an inheritance with one or more other people i.e. the citizens of that Gov't.

King Hezekiah the son of King Ahaz was the son heir of his father's throne and he had the gov't /kingdom upon his shoulder through the intercessor of the top malakh.
Assuming son means son of God for political demonization is
"as ignorant" as the placement of Jesus as the son of God in a verse plagiarized from Isaiah's account of Ahaz's son King Hezekiah.

Son=reflection of

That being said, why did you forget to mention this billboard?
5ilez8.jpg

Dems ought to put up similar, but more 'creative' billboards across the country. They would make Trump an even bigger laughingstock than he already is. If that is possible. Lol...

DrLove
Gotta laugh at you lefty loon idiots. Trump is no longer POTUS but ALL you post threads on is Trump.

Seems to me you would be posting threads on how great your boy Bidung is.

Oh wait. I forgot. All Bidung has done for 8 months is fuck up. Never mind.

Democrats are the party who help the mentally disabled. Never before, have the democrats embraced and gave in these numbers a home to those who are hateful vile bigots.

This generation of democrats outshine their KKK Era by far.

Yet he garnered 12 mil more votes than the did in 2016?

He still lost by 8 million votes .. TRump is a madman and very dangerous. Now he's claiming the California vote is rigged. If you love your country and your heritage, be careful.

Democrats are the party who help the mentally disabled. Never before, have the democrats embraced and gave in these numbers a home to those who are hateful vile bigots.

This generation of democrats outshine their KKK Era by far.

What are you? 15?

He still lost by 8 million votes .. TRump is a madman and very dangerous. Now he's claiming the California vote is rigged. If you love your country and your heritage, be careful.
Says the Islamist who wants me eradicated? Cannot makes this stuff up. Is that a threat?

Forum List

Back