New Fox News poll finds Biden with healthy lead

"The president is mad that Fox News isn’t rigging polls for him"

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.
The majority, as shown in the last election by any shadow of doubt, doesn't trust the media... Will go out of their way to not be polled, or just aren't in a demographic that is being polled...

Problem is they are polling people who are willing to be polled.

the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidential-election-most-pollsters-25941808.png

Gee, did you discover this just now, and do you want others to believe this is new news? For the record, and information you seem to not have, this is 2020.
Actually no... Pretty sure he was just saying polls are BS. Umm... This is the second time I'm going to suggest this to someone within a week...

Always remember... Nobody can make you look like anything. Nothing they say or do can make you look stupid. You have to do it.

Don’t let my comments rain on the leftwing hopes you might have, Rye Catcher. Anything can happen. :)

It won't. I suppose the election "win" by Trump (70,000 votes in three states) and his "lose" in the popular vote by nearly 3 million in 2016 are not considered in your optimism. The fact that many who are now adults were children when the Parkland mass killing occurred won't impact FL, the Jews in PA and the thousands who were terrorized in Las Vegas; the minorities who heard trump's claim that the White Supremacists were good people too; and all the women who have been sexually harassed saw how Trump dealt with these victims.

Beyond that, the support for the NRA by the Republican Caucus in Congress, and their efforts to oppose more funding for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) won't go into the voting both with their husband or SO in tow.

Well, except for the fact that TRump never said what you claim he said. Why do you lie?

You can't bring anyone else in the voting booth, moron!

Like the ‘16 election, I want this to play out with Biden winning right up to this.....

:)

President Trump was an unknown in 2016, in three years he has alienated a good many minorities, women and former supporters by his lies, flip and flops and divisive rhetoric.

Ahhh... I see you’ve chosen to ignore all the accomplishments we’ve seen with Trump being president. Do you honestly think voters will do that in November? :)

What accomplishments? Do you mean turning over Obama's Accomplishments, being mocked by our NATO Allies or allowing Putin to take over our military camps in Syria and granting Russia power in the Middle East?

Maybe his great leadership in keeping America safe from the Coronavirus, and his unique response to make America Great when the economy has quickly put the middle class in long lines to get food for their families.

We did as you asked and pulled our troops back in Syria to get out of Turkey's way and you are bitching that the Russians took over out camps?

Problem is they are polling people who are willing to be polled
And what problem does that cause?
Inaccurate information... The exact opposite of what the media is supposed to inform.

Edit: Of course if news sources just said people polled, rather that 8 out of 10 people think... It would be accurate then. But to say that such and such percent of Americans blah blah... Is just not accurate.

Problem is they are polling people who are willing to be polled
And what problem does that cause?
Inaccurate information... The exact opposite of what the media is supposed to inform.
Inaccurate, how? You are restating your claim.
I suppose we'll just have to wait till the election. You are absolutely free to believe these results.
Yes, thank you for your permission.

Still trying to figure out how you outsmarted career statisticians on nothing but your gut feeling. I guess we will never know.

"The president is mad that Fox News isn’t rigging polls for him"

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.
The majority, as shown in the last election by any shadow of doubt, doesn't trust the media... Will go out of their way to not be polled, or just aren't in a demographic that is being polled...

Problem is they are polling people who are willing to be polled.

Sure, many people don't want to respond to poll workers. Yet polling is not as simple and biased as many believe.

and,

The latter uses advance mathematics and is way beyond most of us, but one can get the point by looking over this very comprehensive explanation of Political Polling.

Don’t let my comments rain on the leftwing hopes you might have, Rye Catcher. Anything can happen. :)

It won't. I suppose the election "win" by Trump (70,000 votes in three states) and his "lose" in the popular vote by nearly 3 million in 2016 are not considered in your optimism. The fact that many who are now adults were children when the Parkland mass killing occurred won't impact FL, the Jews in PA and the thousands who were terrorized in Las Vegas; the minorities who heard trump's claim that the White Supremacists were good people too; and all the women who have been sexually harassed saw how Trump dealt with these victims.

Beyond that, the support for the NRA by the Republican Caucus in Congress, and their efforts to oppose more funding for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) won't go into the voting both with their husband or SO in tow.

Well, except for the fact that TRump never said what you claim he said. Why do you lie?

I did't lie.

In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

Trump, in his usual run on response days later tried to spin what he said, as do most of his supporters.

I did't lie.

In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

Trump, in his usual run on response days later tried to spin what he said, as do most of his supporters.
"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Still trying to figure out how you outsmarted career statisticians on nothing but your gut feeling. I guess we will never know.
The same way I outsmarted them back in 2016 with nothing but a gut feeling. The polls were right back then too huh? Those "career statisticians" just had a one off bad luck year.

Edit: But to answer your question that you are actually asking... I believe I know better because I'm not in a echo chamber. I understand the rural community.

Last edited:

I did't lie.

He was talking about the pro-statue protesters and anti-statue protestors. I would be on the pro-statue side and I am not a white supremacist, probably like most of the others who did not want the statue removed. You lied.

Forum List

Back