New Fox News poll finds Biden with healthy lead

the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidential-election-most-pollsters-25941808.png

Gee, did you discover this just now, and do you want others to believe this is new news? For the record, and information you seem to not have, this is 2020.
LWNJ's like you cling to polls for false hope.

How'd that work out in 2016?

It didn't and we all suffered. That said, how well did you do in 2018?

What does LWNJ stand for?

Gee, did you discover this just now, and do you want others to believe this is new news? For the record, and information you seem to not have, this is 2020.
LWNJ's like you cling to polls for false hope.

How'd that work out in 2016?

It didn't and we all suffered. That said, how well did you do in 2018?.
I didn't suffer.

2018 was as I expected.

FYI-
The Quinnipiac poll of "registered voters" has a 10% advantage for democrats built in to the poll. Please continue to trust these assclowns....

REGISTERED VOTERS PARTY IDENTIFICATION Republican 26% Democrat 36 Independent 31 Other/DK/NA 7

"The president is mad that Fox News isn’t rigging polls for him"

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.

"The moon is made of green cheese."

It's no wonder that the message board is loaded with attacks on Joe Biden, and that the President is going on the election trail in PA, MI, WI and MN.
Fuck your polls, you leftist cocksucker! Whatcha think about that? All bullshit! True story! Go Fuck Yourself with a sharp object, you obtuse POS!
I'm sorry, but your derp has pissed me off now.
Kick yourself in the ass! You stupid fuck!

So what was it like when you realized you couldn't be black unless you vote for Biden?

The polls is "registered voters" which is a far cry from "likely voters". I wouldn't be worrying too much if I was Trump and the opposition was as weak as Sleepy Joe.

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.

The polls is "registered voters" which is a far cry from "likely voters". I wouldn't be worrying too much if I was Trump and the opposition was as weak as Sleepy Joe.
Registered voters are likely to vote. You guys have been fed misinformation for the past 3.5 years. Trump is a very weak candidate with a piss poor presidential record. His handling of this crisis is not helping him either.

This ain't 2016 and you guys say polls count when trump is winning, so they count now.

This ain't 2016 and you guys say polls count when trump is winning, so they count now.
No I don't. Trump will win HUGE.

A little too early to take any poll seriously, but, hey, go for it Rye.
You have to hang your hat on something. I imagine that the poll
was taken before Biden's "You ain't Black" comment. Probably lost some
Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.

No I don't. Trump will win HUGE.
You guys say the polls count when trump is winning. trump is going to lose. You guys have been sorely misinformed during the past 3.5 years. Now you are believing the same misinformation about Biden.

Meanwhile your boy trump

"We only have cases because we test. If we didn't test we'd have no cases."

And you guys say Biden is crazy.

Yeah right. He lost about a million Black voters today with "IF YOU DON"T VOTE FOR ME YOU AIN'T BLACK" .

Polls 170 days from the election are pretty worthless. Its good news but it's worth a grain of salt; if that much.

A little too early to take any poll seriously, but, hey, go for it Rye.
You have to hang your hat on something. I imagine that the poll
was taken before Biden's "You ain't Black" comment. Probably lost some
Blacks on that one.
Biden didn't lose any blacks. We've been saying what Biden said about black trump supporters since 2016.
Oh really, so what ya been saying about the black Trump supporters who know how to think for themselves before and after 2016 Mr. Racist man ??? Wait let me guess, they are uncle Tom's and Tomasina's right ? They are traitor's to your race, brainwashed, crazy fool's, wanta be White's, and on and on and on it goes with you right ?? You ain't satisfied until your so called brutha's and sista's are on welfare and food assistance, voting cratzi's, and begging liberal whites for the crumbs off of their tables eh ??? Yeah that's what your liberal white self wants ain't it ?? LOL.

Forum List

Back