New Evidence Suggests COVID Vaccine May *SPREAD* the Virus: NBC News Report Deleted from USA Today Article

Big difference between misleading and false.

Not in this case, there isn't. The vaccine is not spreading the virus, no evidence was being presented to indicate that the vaccine is spreading the virus, and the article was saying something completely different from the headline.

No, its genetic material.
Read about what they are saying. They arent saying the vaccine is causing infection..
It is less effective against the delta variant. Therefore, the vaccinated are spreading it.
In Israel, 50% of delta variant infected people are fully vaccinated. 50%.
This OP was just worded in a weird way.
As your favorite creeper-in-chief says, listen to the science ;)
Makes sense. Thanks for clarification. I think the word is already out on that theory, no matter who wants to or does not want to publish. I guess I might find out. I am heading to a hardcore Covid-D epicenter state in two weeks. All going except the grandkids (too young to vaccinate) are vaccinated and somewhat protected, if not from the disease itself, but hopefully the worst severity if infected. We will not be masking on beaches, the beach house or any other outdoor activities. Probably will mask inside stores, shops, use distancing, avoid hands to face contact prior to hand sanitization. The women are planning sanitize the hell out of the beach house first thing on arrival. Three of our party have not only been fully vaccinated, but prior to that have been infected and sickened with Covid-19 prior to being vaccinated. We will probably be fine. If not, it won't be our first rodeo.

Everyone and their momma are saying this. This came from the CDC. You know, the people that you love to listen to?
CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said new data shows the delta variant, which accounts for more than 80% of the new infections in the U.S., behaves ‘uniquely differently’ from its predecessors and could make vaccinated people infectious,” the article notes.
It is not news to me, that if I become infected due to less than perfect protection, I might pass it on, even if I had only mild or no ill effects, myself, after being vaccinated for the original Covid-19.
Yes, I do listen to the CDC and will act in best practices avoiding if possible, for my own good and everybody else. Don't tell me, you are a shut it all down and everybody hide in their home kind of guy. It ain't your style, Harley. This trip is planned, totally funded, and the ball is in motion. A good time will be had by all and I doubt if I spend the last half of it looking out the windows, like my last ski trip.

they want what is in the death jab, inside you....and they are pushing hard. why? after all, it is not a vaccine

Forum List

Back