New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results

There's no way of knowing. The FBI has to go through them all and edit out their agents that they sent in to instigate whatever violence they could. And they must edit out all false flag BLM and Antifa activists dressed like Trump supporters. That may take them years, even decades to accomplish.
Sweet Baby Jesus you insufferable IDIOT. The FBI, DOJ, DHA and everyone else in the know have clearly stated that there were no AntiFa or BLM at Donnie's insurrection.
WRONG. Quit lying.

You have two choices: 1. Join the rational human race or 2. Beam yourself onto the tail of a comet and rid us of your ilk.
Or Choice 3: kick your asses again at the next election while stopping all leftwing cheating.
Every active USMB user with a working brain knows DrLove is a worthless fucking troll and incorrigible liar.
I so bummed asar-hole. Was thinking you might be smart enough to reject Dotard’s Bigly Lie
Fuck me, i was wrong! :(

Check it out because your wrong and if that makes me a winner, which you decided, I'm happy. Because you a brain dead loser.
Again, your reading comprehension fails you. I didn't say it made you a winner. I said it makes you think you're a winner.. Go back to school, little boy...and pay attention this time.
My grammar is not the problem.
I can overlook your grammatical errors. It's your utter stupidity that cannot be ignored.

One thing you should learn is that just because someone calls you something doesn't that's what you are. That works both ways. Just because you call someone something doesn't mean that's what that person is.

None of your comments are relevant.
It all comes to me being right and you can't tolerate it. Play with words all you like but that won't change .
Go back to school? It appears you're the one who needs the education.

There's no way of knowing. The FBI has to go through them all and edit out their agents that they sent in to instigate whatever violence they could. And they must edit out all false flag BLM and Antifa activists dressed like Trump supporters. That may take them years, even decades to accomplish.
Sweet Baby Jesus you insufferable IDIOT. The FBI, DOJ, DHA and everyone else in the know have clearly stated that there were no AntiFa or BLM at Donnie's insurrection.
WRONG. Quit lying.

You have two choices: 1. Join the rational human race or 2. Beam yourself onto the tail of a comet and rid us of your ilk.
Or Choice 3: kick your asses again at the next election while stopping all leftwing cheating.
Every active USMB user with a working brain knows DrLove is a worthless fucking troll and incorrigible liar.
I so bummed asar-hole. Was thinking you might be smart enough to reject Dotard’s Bigly Lie
Fuck me, i was wrong! :(
If you got fucked every time you were wrong, you'd have been fucked to death long ago.

Check it out because your wrong and if that makes me a winner, which you decided, I'm happy. Because you a brain dead loser.
Again, your reading comprehension fails you. I didn't say it made you a winner. I said it makes you think you're a winner.. Go back to school, little boy...and pay attention this time.
My grammar is not the problem.
I can overlook your grammatical errors. It's your utter stupidity that cannot be ignored.

One thing you should learn is that just because someone calls you something doesn't that's what you are. That works both ways. Just because you call someone something doesn't mean that's what that person is.

None of your comments are relevant.
It all comes to me being right and you can't tolerate it. Play with words all you like but that won't change .
Go back to school? It appears you're the one who needs the education.
:laughing0301:

While Democrats and their partners in the press push the Jim Crow canard, they ignore the real disenfranchisement that took place in the mess of the 2020 election.

Documenting Thousands of Illegal Votes​

Georgia law makes clear that residents must vote in the county in which they reside unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As I explained last week, soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained details from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database on residents who confirmed moves from one Georgia county to another Georgia county with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Then, by using data available from the Secretary of State’s Office, Davis determined that nearly 35,000 of those Georgia voters voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

While some of those nearly 35,000 voters may have been students, members of the military, or may have only relocated temporarily—situations which do not affect an individual’s residency for purposes of election law—everyone else in this group voted illegally under Georgia law. Now we are seeing from Davis’ further research that as of May 2021, more than 10,300 of those individuals have updated their voter registration to their new address, thereby confirming that the move they had previously informed the USPS of was permanent.

These facts matter because every illegal vote cancels out a lawful one.

Well? Why ignore this law breaking? What is the reason not to enforce the law that was clearly broken. Not one of you can expect anyone to believe you give, or Democrats give, one fuck about this country.

Last edited:
While Democrats and their partners in the press push the Jim Crow canard, they ignore the real disenfranchisement that took place in the mess of the 2020 election.

Documenting Thousands of Illegal Votes​

Georgia law makes clear that residents must vote in the county in which they reside unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As I explained last week, soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained details from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database on residents who confirmed moves from one Georgia county to another Georgia county with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Then, by using data available from the Secretary of State’s Office, Davis determined that nearly 35,000 of those Georgia voters voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

While some of those nearly 35,000 voters may have been students, members of the military, or may have only relocated temporarily—situations which do not affect an individual’s residency for purposes of election law—everyone else in this group voted illegally under Georgia law. Now we are seeing from Davis’ further research that as of May 2021, more than 10,300 of those individuals have updated their voter registration to their new address, thereby confirming that the move they had previously informed the USPS of was permanent.

These facts matter because every illegal vote cancels out a lawful one.

Well? Why ignore this law breaking? What is the reason not to enforce the law that was clearly broken. Not one of you can expect anyone to believe you give, or Democrats give, one fuck about this country.

All bullshit. There was no fraud and 1000 audits won't change that.
I care about the country and the electoral process was followed. Its dickheads like you guys who trash the capitol attempting to overturn democracy.
Clearly you are suffering from trump defeat syndrome.

She writes........New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

So all so-called 10,300 illegal votes were cast for Biden?
That is what she is suggesting, otherwise the tally would be nowhere near the 12,670 votes that separated Biden and Trump.
A 20,000 vote swing i.e. 10k less for biden and 10k more for trump flip the election to trump

She writes........New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

So all so-called 10,300 illegal votes were cast for Biden?
That is what she is suggesting, otherwise the tally would be nowhere near the 12,670 votes that separated Biden and Trump.
A 20,000 vote swing i.e. 10k less for biden and 10k more for trump flip the election to trump

That math would be accurate if this particular issue involved votes that were cast for Trump being incorrectly applied to Biden's tally instead. The article was talking about votes that were cast in the wrong county in violation of GA state law, which would presumably render those votes legally void. So in this situation, a vote that becomes legally void would only result in a decrease in the vote tally of the candidate who received it. It wouldn't also add a vote to the tally of his opponent.

Last edited:
That is NOT what she is saying
She is saying 20,000 (or 13,500) whatever the number need to be VOIDED.

I’M saying 1/2 of those would be Biden votes and 1/2 would be trumpstain votes.

Net result would be ZERO.

MATH is hard.

That is NOT what she is saying
She is saying 20,000 (or 13,500) whatever the number need to be VOIDED.

I’M saying 1/2 of those would be Biden votes and 1/2 would be trumpstain votes.

Net result would be ZERO.

MATH is hard.
He s not real good with numbers.

Georgia, Pa and Arizona definitely all went big for Trump. A little more investigation will put Michigan and Wisconsin in the same category. Those five states deserve fair elections as does our whole country. That's the reason for the investigations and the new voting laws. We don't want to ever repeat the cheating that happened in 2020.

Were the voters told by authorities that their vote would count no matter what precinct got their absentee ballot?

Yes or no?
They told each and every one of them. Unfortunately, they were jabberwockying to empty boxes marked "the truth is optional." :talk2hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back