New DNC Campaign Ad

Aug 7, 2012
Featuring Romney the bully! I've heard several comments that Romney was rude and showed disrespect for the office of the presidency. I agree!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEaRjzgLqqY&]Romney's Way - YouTube[/ame]

but im sure you were cool with it when Biden was a pompous ass and disrespected the VP position.

Well, let's see, the "War on Women" hasn't worked for them. Class warfare seems to have lost its luster. I guess character assassination is about all they have left.

Featuring Romney the bully! I've heard several comments that Romney was rude and showed disrespect for the office of the presidency. I agree!

Romney's Way - YouTube

Translation? Libtards got they butthurt back... Romney kicked some libtard ass.. oh woe is weeee wut to do? or another display on why "obama ain't up to it" all he wants is him some R E S P E C T

Featuring Romney the bully! I've heard several comments that Romney was rude and showed disrespect for the office of the presidency

:lmao:

Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y? If this were a serious issue to you, you would absolutely hate the Democrats for how they treated W, starting with Obama, Reid and Pelosi.

What you object to is anyone questioning a Democrat. Go back to your hillside field and graze, Mr. Sheep...

too bad Crowley was the 'bully' and yet Romney was still the Presidential one even with the collusion.

Just remember A vote for obama is a vote for a 20 TRILLION dollar debt. You go democrats, you go.

Romney made a mistake when he was asking Obama questions. He'd leave the door open for Obama to answer them and it hurt him, particularly with the Libya issue at the end and also with the oil production issue. During the oil issue, he allowed Obama to give an answer. He should have just said what he wanted to say, which was good, and let Obama try to fight for time to respond to it.

Featuring Romney the bully! I've heard several comments that Romney was rude and showed disrespect for the office of the presidency

Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y? If this were a serious issue to you, you would absolutely hate the Democrats for how they treated W, starting with Obama, Reid and Pelosi.

What you object to is anyone questioning a Democrat. Go back to your hillside field and graze, Mr. Sheep...

President Obama has treated GW with more respect than his own party. While they're trying to pretend they don't have war criminals in their party, the president invited George and long suffering and apparently sober Laura to the WH honoring his new portrait.

Fact is, scum rw's would never talk about any other president, including the war criminal, the way they do President Obama. Until that changes, you sub-human, racist, hypocrites don't have a leg to stand on.

President Obama has treated GW with more respect than his own party. While they're trying to pretend they don't have war criminals in their party, the president invited George and long suffering and apparently sober Laura to the WH honoring his new portrait.

Fact is, scum rw's would never talk about any other president, including the war criminal, the way they do President Obama. Until that changes, you sub-human, racist, hypocrites don't have a leg to stand on.

Yes, you guys are losing. I get it.

Oh and, Romney was rude, interrupting, stealing time and just generally acting like the spoiled, entitled little rich kid he is.

Think about it - This is a man who has always gotten his way. Lying, stealing, cheating - and he gets his way. He lied last night, over and over, just like he always lies because, evidently he believes we can't see him.

What he said about Bain, the Olymics, his crappy job as governor - all lies.

Forum List

Back