New Device called a Micro trax.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I got to see the latest device for CIA type of operations. Its sort of being called a MicroTrax made by a certain Co. Small Company. Its about a quarter inch long and wide. It can track for about two days and store locations it has been. They let me play hide and seek and I drove around and walked around a Mall for three hours. I call the tracker co and they told me where I was. This was not really possible, but they explained that they read the tracker over the phone but could not download the other info. I returned and they tossed it into the "reader" and it show every second it was during my trip, and I mean every second. Traffic lights in min and secs. How long it took to walk from the car to the Mall. Scary stuff. They say that Gov wants a demo next week, I bet they get a order for thousand of them.

I got to see the latest device for CIA type of operations. Its sort of being called a MicroTrax made by a certain Co. Small Company. Its about a quarter inch long and wide. It can track for about two days and store locations it has been. They let me play hide and seek and I drove around and walked around a Mall for three hours. I call the tracker co and they told me where I was. This was not really possible, but they explained that they read the tracker over the phone but could not download the other info. I returned and they tossed it into the "reader" and it show every second it was during my trip, and I mean every second. Traffic lights in min and secs. How long it took to walk from the car to the Mall. Scary stuff. They say that Gov wants a demo next week, I bet they get a order for thousand of them.

How mankind chooses to apply technology tells us a lot about where we are as a species. And we aren't very far. Basically unchanged from the days of Stone Age man from 12,000 years ago, but now with space age technology instead of stones and spears.

Forum List

Back