New details link George Santos to cousin of sanctioned Russian oligarch

Right. Like there is no difference between someone who claims Indian ancestry she may or may not have and some one who lies about their entire education, the jobs they had, their life experiences, their ethnicity, oh and let’s not forget he is wanted in Brazil for writing bad checks. Got any more false equivalencies?

She has lied her entire life and used her lies to steal positions away from REAL native Americans and you stay silent.

Hypocrite much?

Right. Like there is no difference between someone who claims Indian ancestry she may or may not have and some one who lies about their entire education, the jobs they had, their life experiences, their ethnicity, oh and let’s not forget he is wanted in Brazil for writing bad checks. Got any more false equivalencies?
The potato has been to Brazil? That was probably Hunter down there with TBG's checkbook buying a few kilos of coke for recreational consumption.

While it might be irritating for the GOP in the short term they should take a longer term view..

The guy is definitely a wrongun and they wont build Jerusalem with him on the team.

They would actually gain credit for doing the right thing.

She has lied her entire life and used her lies to steal positions away from REAL native Americans and you stay silent.

Hypocrite much?
When it comes to democrooks and all of their lies that are always conveniently over looked, one asswipe in the GOP who hasn't been in office long enough to do anything to anyone, and comes from a state that brought us AOC, I just need to look in my box of fucks and see if I have a spare....
empty-box.jpg

Nope....

Forum List

Back