New details: Dead Trumper terrorist woman was shot "while attempting to crawl through a broken window" into Capitol

A Marine dying in the sand at Iwo Jima was a martyr. This person is just a casualty of seditionist criminality.

I love it how you lefties are so patriotic all of a sudden. Democrats don’t love the US, in fact, they bash it every chance they get. Our enemies LOVE Democrats because they know that Democrats will destroy the US from within. That destruction will begin the first day Harris, I mean, Biden, takes office with the looney left House and Senate.

a fucking tragedy....

All because of Trump.

How you guys still support this despicable bastard is beyond me.

How you guys support Harris and Biden and the rest of the commies is beyond me.
1610019914585.png

Blood on Trump's hands.

No, not true. It‘s too bad it takes you slow folks so long to catch on, but we are following the script of how countries have fallen. The dumbed down masses are at fault.

A Marine dying in the sand at Iwo Jima was a martyr. This person is just a casualty of seditionist criminality.

I love it how you lefties are so patriotic all of a sudden. Democrats don’t love the US, in fact, they bash it every chance they get. Our enemies LOVE Democrats because they know that Democrats will destroy the US from within. That destruction will begin the first day Harris, I mean, Biden, takes office with the looney left House and Senate.
You should try being patriotic sometime.

You should try being patriotic sometime.

Democrats aren’t patriotic. Even dumb Democrats know that.

a fucking tragedy....

All because of Trump.

View attachment 438595

I am sorry, I guess I should have called your kneeling, flag burning, GD America folks “patriots” instead. LOL...yes, you support an anti-American party.
I'm an independent myself. You're the one supporting those who tried to stop due process today. Hence, you're the anti-American scum here.

Since when has crawling through a window warranted a death sentence?

Leftists believe even firing taser at the cops is no justification for shooting, but now... crawling through a fucking window in a public space?

And not only that, it's supposedly terrorism.

She is a hero and nothing less. A martyr for the American ideology. She will be remembered well in the history books. Total American patriot.
Breaking through a broken window in the Capitol highly increases your chances of being shot by a cop.

What a load of horse shit. The woman was unarmed and you can bet the idiot who shot her will be arrested for murder.

The Capital is no different than any other building. We the people own the capital.

a fucking tragedy....

All because of Trump.

View attachment 438595

I am sorry, I guess I should have called your kneeling, flag burning, GD America folks “patriots” instead. LOL...yes, you support an anti-American party.
I'm an independent myself. You're the one supporting those who tried to stop due process today. Hence, you're the anti-American scum here.

I didn’t say I supported them trying to get into the building. I do support them protesting and trying to save our country that was completely taken over by an anti-American party that will destroy our country without so much as a 10-day investigation.

You break into the Capitol, a felony, and you die. As simple as that. The use of force was warranted.
In other news, 4 terrorists were killed. Not just this one.
Babbitt was shot in the face by a Capitol policeman while attempting to crawl through a broken window inside the Capitol building, according to multiple videos of the scene. She was in town to join Trump’s rally in Washington, D.C., to propagate his debunked claims of a fraudulent election.

Babbitt was a QAnon believer, according to The Daily Beast. She tweeted QAnon slogans and conspiracy theories. The Associated Press reported three others also died during the insurrection attempt. Fifty-two arrests had been made in the siege as of late Wednesday, according to The Hill.
They better have better video that what we've seen because it sure didnt look that way

She was at least three feet from the window when they shot Her.

You break into the Capitol, a felony, and you die. As simple as that. The use of force was warranted.
Babbitt was shot in the face by a Capitol policeman while attempting to crawl through a broken window inside the Capitol building, according to multiple videos of the scene. She was in town to join Trump’s rally in Washington, D.C., to propagate his debunked claims of a fraudulent election.

Babbitt was a QAnon believer, according to The Daily Beast. She tweeted QAnon slogans and conspiracy theories. The Associated Press reported three others also died during the insurrection attempt. Fifty-two arrests had been made in the siege as of late Wednesday, according to The Hill.
They better have better video that what we've seen because it sure didnt look that way

She was at least three feet from the window when they shot Her.

Yup and she wasn't armed. The idiot that shot her should be arrested for murder.

There will be payback. Leftists will die.

Forum List

Back