NEW: Democrats See Red After Latest Major Poll Flips the Narrative

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Uh oh. It looks like the Fake News is FINALLY screening for likely voters. We all knew this was going to happen. Dems have been hanging on to false hope since August - only to have late September smack 'em right between the eyes!

The recent claims that the overturning of Roe V Wade was going to rekindle a Democrat Blue Wave in ‘Roevember’ appear to have been highly overhyped, according to a new ABC News/WaPo poll.

The poll shows Biden at a 39% job approval rating just over a month out from November’s midterm elections.

Which Party do you trust more on:
Economy: GOP+17
Abortion: Dems+17
Crime: GOP+22
Education: Dems+1
Climate: Dems+21
Immigration: GOP+1
Inflation: GOP+18

Here's what the election analyst bros want you to believe: That a crashing stock market, high inflation/interest rates, high Biden disapproval, and a GOP turnout advantage…will not matter.

That the electorate will still be D+2-4.

Believe that at your own risk.

— Bonchie (@bonchieredstate) September 25, 2022

— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) September 25, 2022

And what the article doesn't even mention is that Republicans are ahead +5 on the generic ballot.

That is a landslide. They were projected to be ahead by less in 2010, and we all know how that turned out.

One last thought: I guarantee you this poll is still skewing pro-Democrat. They haven't fixed their bunk samples - and they can't control for shy Trump supporters.

And how could they, after President shit for brains told half the country they were a bunch of Nazis?

Pay back is a bitch dems - and this November it's coming for you.

Uh oh. It looks like the Fake News is FINALLY screening for likely voters. We all knew this was going to happen. Dems have been hanging on to false hope since August - only to have late September smack 'em right between the eyes!

And what the article doesn't even mention is that Republicans are ahead +5 on the generic ballot.

That is a landslide. They were projected to be ahead by less in 2010, and we all know how that turned out.

One last thought: I guarantee you this poll is still skewing pro-Democrat. They haven't fixed their bunk samples - and they can't control for shy Trump supporters.

And how could they, after President shit for brains told half the country they were a bunch of Nazis?

Doesn't look like any circling the drain BS.
1664124816619.png

1664124913007.png

Question 1: do you hate Trump and all MAGA Republicans?

If yes, continue survey; if no, politely say "FUCK YOU MAGA ASSHOLE" and end the survey

Doesn't look like any circling the drain BS.
View attachment 701396
View attachment 701398

Most of those Fake news polls are still not screening for "Likely Voters".

The one I cited did. That largely explains the different results.

It's also laughable to me that you Lefties still haven't caught on to the fact that the polls not only always tighten the closer we get to November; but it always works in Republicans' favor. (Which my theory is that's a last ditch attempt for them to retain a shred of credibility.)

Then on election day? The actual vote is almost always even more in Republicans favor than the recently tightened polls!

This has been happening since at least 2014, but you clowns just keep falling for it again and again.

Kinda like with Donald Trump and "the walls are closing in for reals this time!!!"

And yet ya just.....don't.....get it.

There is an up side though.

Your November 8th meltdown is gonna be epic :)

Most of those Fake news polls are still not screening for "Likely Voters".

The one I cited did. That largely explains the different results.

It's also laughable to me that you Lefties still haven't caught on to the fact that the polls not only always tighten the closer we get to November; but it always works in Republicans' favor. (Which my theory is that's a last ditch attempt for them to retain a shred of credibility.)

Then on election day? The actual vote is almost always even more in Republicans favor than the recently tightened polls!

This has been happening since at least 2014, but you clowns just keep falling for it again and again.

Kinda like with Donald Trump and "the walls are closing in for reals this time!!!"

And yet ya just.....don't.....get it.

There is an up side though.

Your November 8th meltdown is gonna be epic :)
Polling methodology is completely irrelevant when you can blatantly and without consequences, cheat in the tens of million column

Polling methodology is completely irrelevant when you can blatantly and without consequences, cheat in the tens of million column

I hear ya, but a lot of states are ready for that this time - including Georgia.

And after Arizona, Nevada, Michigan and Wisconsin go more red - they'll be shoring up security there as well.

We're on to em, we'll be out in force this time.

(And no, I'm no talking violence Lefties. That's your arena.)

Who is counting the votes and how are they being counted? Find that out first before making any predictions. But I do hope you are right.

Woops, left out one minor detail from this poll:

Republicans are up 21 points in swing districts!

Dems: Your end is nigh. :)

Why don't you post the methodology used in those polls?
Check the polls yourself. I did not do the polls, only reported, but the links are on 538 and on real clear politics. Suit yourself.

I wonder how the polls looked just before Hillary was defeated?

Oh like this I think
We only got half lucky with Hillary being defeated. Too bad, both the low character asshole in that race couldn't lose.

I have been called a Deplorable by Hillary and now a Nazi by Joe Biden.

You would think the object for a Democrat would be to find a way to appeal to Republicans. Calling people like me names is only going to convince us to vote against Democrats.

Two of ,my uncles fought Hitler in WWII Europe and my father worked with Navel Intelligence to investigate Nazi spies in Pittsburgh and scientists in the area to clear them to work on the Manhattan Project.

Calling me a Nazi is more insulting than Hillary calling me a Deplorable. It insults my family. To top that off Hillary and Joe Biden are two of the most corrupt politicians in the history of our nation. If we didn’t live in a banana republic where high level Democrats are above the rule of law both Hillary and Joe would be in jail.

***snip***

Hillary Clinton was and is a criminal who stood over Bill Clinton as he set into action plans and policies that took jobs away from Americans, levied heavy regulation on industry to make this country weaker, and sold her influence to our foreign adversaries for millions if not billions.

Right now, at this very moment, as the FBI confirms the fact the Hunter Biden is under criminal investigation over what has already been confirmed by documents in his emails and files on his hard drive — we cannot help but notice a number of similarities between Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

In the exact same way as what we saw in 2016, with Clinton’s email scandal being covered up by Democrats and by the media, so now are they trying desperately to conceal Biden’s crimes from the public.

Just like in 2016, we’re being told that the story of Biden’s corruption is fake news, that Trump is the one who is colluding with Russian powers. Just yesterday, Tucker Carlson reported on-air that files showing Hunter Biden’s guilt and Joe Biden’s complicity with that guilt had been sent to a legal analyst in California by Fox News — and that those files disappeared in the mail. The carrier said they looked for the documents but could not find them.

This is what a cover-up looks like, and it is very similar to the same kind of shenanigans we saw in 2016. The only difference is now we have the files. They are public.

Forum List

Back