New day, new scandal for Obama and administration.

This one is disturbing for the fact that it involves equipment used for national defense, And it seems, if true, Obama and the administration didn't give a shit about the equipments documented problems, and pushed it through to appease a major donor.

Wow. Another one.

For those that aren't up to speed, you always have to remember that Van Jones was just the tip of the iceberg with this administration.

Finally we have the Jericho scenario and the walls are beginning to come tumbling down. And I love it.

Impeachment time.

That should go over well..a third Democratic President impeached and no Republicans impeached.

That will balance out the 2 Republican Presidents appointed to the whitehouse via the SCOTUS.

:lol:

It's one thing to be presiding over an economy in ruins, unemployment at 10 percent, high commodoties, gas, food, metals and now scandals around every corner. Not good for O at all. He took corporate welfare to a whole new level with the solar company. At least we know he's into corporate and social welfare growth.

Last edited:
It used to be that the only countries politicians could get away with transparent kickback schemes like this was 3rd world Kleptocracies like Mexico and Nigeria. Obama certainly is tranforming America.

Chicago politics as usual. Just wait till we discover all the behind the scenes bullshit when these clowns get turfed next year. The paper shredders will be going overtime from Nov through Jan.

They've probably already started shredding.

I love how the GOP has already decided that they've got 2012 nailed down.

I don't claim to know what is going to happen, but if Obama does win, some of you people are going to be going fucking nutso.

It will remind me of the left in '04.

"How in the fuck did he get re-elected????"

Chicago politics as usual. Just wait till we discover all the behind the scenes bullshit when these clowns get turfed next year. The paper shredders will be going overtime from Nov through Jan.

I don't claim to know what is going to happen, but if Obama does win, some of you people are going to be going fucking nutso.

In 04, the economy wasn't in ruins.

I'm going by the current state of affairs. Now, if the economy does a 180, unemployment falls to 6 percent, gas prices fall, etc.... I'd say O would probably get re-elected. Hell, you can serve me some crow if I'm wrong next year!!

Not me, I'd only be disappointed so many in America don't have a fuckin' clue.
I'm prepared, and short of taking my land, there isn't nothing this fuckup can do that I can't overcome.

In 04, the economy wasn't in ruins.

I'm going by the current state of affairs. Now, if the economy does a 180, unemployment falls to 6 percent, gas prices fall, etc.... I'd say O would probably get re-elected. Hell, you can serve me some crow if I'm wrong next year!!

I don't make predictions.

If only Obama would get us into another war for no good damned reason. That would really amp up the economy!

Forum List

Back