New day, new scandal for Obama and administration.

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek:

However, now why am i NOT surprised. :eusa_whistle:

OP
Wicked Jester

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Reaction score
This one is disturbing for the fact that it involves equipment used for national defense, And it seems, if true, Obama and the administration didn't give a shit about the equipments documented problems, and pushed it through to appease a major donor.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow. Another one.

For those that aren't up to speed, you always have to remember that Van Jones was just the tip of the iceberg with this administration.

Finally we have the Jericho scenario and the walls are beginning to come tumbling down. And I love it.

domonkoz

Reaction score
Fox news uncovered this story? How surpising!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fox news uncovered this story? How surpising!
National Enquirer busted Jon Edwards and Tiger Woods. One never knows where you are going to get the truth from these days.

Last edited:

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score
Impeachment time.

That should go over well..a third Democratic President impeached and no Republicans impeached.

That will balance out the 2 Republican Presidents appointed to the whitehouse via the SCOTUS.

:lol:

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's one thing to be presiding over an economy in ruins, unemployment at 10 percent, high commodoties, gas, food, metals and now scandals around every corner. Not good for O at all. He took corporate welfare to a whole new level with the solar company. At least we know he's into corporate and social welfare growth.

Last edited:

ba1614

Silver Member
Reaction score
Chicago politics as usual. Just wait till we discover all the behind the scenes bullshit when these clowns get turfed next year. The paper shredders will be going overtime from Nov through Jan.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Chicago politics as usual. Just wait till we discover all the behind the scenes bullshit when these clowns get turfed next year. The paper shredders will be going overtime from Nov through Jan.
They've probably already started shredding.

Flagwavrusa

"Stop complainin!"
Reaction score
It used to be that the only countries politicians could get away with transparent kickback schemes like this was 3rd world Kleptocracies like Mexico and Nigeria. Obama certainly is tranforming America.

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Reaction score
I love how the GOP has already decided that they've got 2012 nailed down.

I don't claim to know what is going to happen, but if Obama does win, some of you people are going to be going fucking nutso.

It will remind me of the left in '04.

"How in the fuck did he get re-elected????"

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Reaction score

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't claim to know what is going to happen, but if Obama does win, some of you people are going to be going fucking nutso.

In 04, the economy wasn't in ruins.

I'm going by the current state of affairs. Now, if the economy does a 180, unemployment falls to 6 percent, gas prices fall, etc.... I'd say O would probably get re-elected. Hell, you can serve me some crow if I'm wrong next year!!

ba1614

Silver Member
Reaction score

Not me, I'd only be disappointed so many in America don't have a fuckin' clue.
I'm prepared, and short of taking my land, there isn't nothing this fuckup can do that I can't overcome.

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Reaction score

In 04, the economy wasn't in ruins.

I'm going by the current state of affairs. Now, if the economy does a 180, unemployment falls to 6 percent, gas prices fall, etc.... I'd say O would probably get re-elected. Hell, you can serve me some crow if I'm wrong next year!!
I don't make predictions.

If only Obama would get us into another war for no good damned reason. That would really amp up the economy!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List