New data confirm increased frequency of extreme weather events, European national science academies

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Nah, NAH! The vast majority of the scientific community around the world is involved in some big conspiracy! It's all fake news! Propaganda! Sad! Who do these people they they are, anyway? It's not like they're the most qualified people on Earth when it comes to making determinations like this. My uneducated redneck ass knows what's actually going on.

New data confirm increased frequency of extreme weather events, European national science academies urge further action on climate change adaptation

New data show that extreme weather events have become more frequent over the past 36 years, with a significant uptick in floods and other hydrological events compared even with five years ago, according to a new publication, “Extreme weather events in Europe: Preparing for climate change adaptation: an update on EASAC’s 2013 study” by the European Academies’ Science Advisory Council (EASAC), a body made up of 27 national science academies in the European Union, Norway, and Switzerland. Given the increase in the frequency of extreme weather events, EASAC calls for stronger attention to climate change adaptation across the European Union: leaders and policy-makers must improve the adaptability of Europe’s infrastructure and social systems to a changing climate.

Nah, NAH! The vast majority of the scientific community around the world is involved in some big conspiracy! It's all fake news! Propaganda! Sad! Who do these people they they are, anyway? It's not like they're the most qualified people on Earth when it comes to making determinations like this. My uneducated redneck ass knows what's actually going on.

New data confirm increased frequency of extreme weather events, European national science academies urge further action on climate change adaptation

New data show that extreme weather events have become more frequent over the past 36 years, with a significant uptick in floods and other hydrological events compared even with five years ago, according to a new publication, “Extreme weather events in Europe: Preparing for climate change adaptation: an update on EASAC’s 2013 study” by the European Academies’ Science Advisory Council (EASAC), a body made up of 27 national science academies in the European Union, Norway, and Switzerland. Given the increase in the frequency of extreme weather events, EASAC calls for stronger attention to climate change adaptation across the European Union: leaders and policy-makers must improve the adaptability of Europe’s infrastructure and social systems to a changing climate.

Your dumb, uneducated redneck ass doesn’t know what he just read.

• Banned
They fuck with the data...constantly

/thread

"I don't understand how peer review works, or that it's outrageous to suggest that the majority of scientists are in cahoots to push a conspiracy."

Future generations will look back on the people of this time with disappointment and disgust. I hope their feelings are somewhat tempered by the fact that some of us tried.

/thread

"I don't understand how peer review works, or that it's outrageous to suggest that the majority of scientists are in cahoots to push a conspiracy."

Future generations will look back on the people of this time with disappointment and disgust. I hope their feelings are somewhat tempered by the fact that some of us tried.

Yawn...you've been duped

• Banned

/thread

Yawn...you've been duped

Said the person that gets their science news from Brietbart.

/thread

Yawn...you've been duped

Said the person that gets their science news from Brietbart.

^^^ Says the one relying on "scientists" who make up shit to get funding.

Think hard now you worthless toad

LOL "New Data"

Fine print: *Based on studies from 2013 and 2015 which are rife with "creatively adapted" numbers.

Precisely what scientists said 30 years ago about what would happen. More intense, higher incidence of tornadoes, floods, hurricanes and BLIZZARDS, fires and droughts. Sounds like all the weather patterns that are most life changing for folks on this continent, wouldn't you say?

Dead on predictions!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back