New COVID variant is a "big jump in evolution"

No, you go to the place that has more experience with virus reporting. Flutrackers says the cases of Nu are mild. In addition, the Nu variant has added mutations from regions of its genome that aren’t all that interesting, because they need this fear-mongering fluff for their CIA-MI6 propaganda purposes. Their first move was to confuse the already-molested prisoners about the difference between a variant and a mutation.

Who says the new variant is new at all?

Newly discovered doesn't mean new.

I remember when aids first became popular back in the 1980's, and I chatted with an old school doctor. He explained that for as long as he practiced, every once in a while a young man would come in with those kinds of symptoms, nothing could really be done to cure him, and they would die quickly.

In retrospect, they had aids, but the disease just hadn't been identified, isolated or named.

It could be the same with Omicrom.
The mutations that comprise the Nu variant contain traditional mutations found in other variants. Nu has Fau Chi’s famous mutation that he gets backwards in his video, D614G, is precisely linked to ebola vaccine via VSV, first found in a Western U.S. cow shipped to Indiana, at which time it was dubbed the Indiana strain of VSV. Nu has T95I, del 69-70, N501Y, K417N (this P.1 mutation was changed on the CDC’s webpage), and others that are already traditional mutations. Then to prop up the sensationalism, scientists start to add non-spike regions of the genome, which must be verified before we can call them traditional. The stick-and-carrot modus operandi is obvious.

I remember when aids first became popular back in the 1980's, and I chatted with an old school doctor. He explained that for as long as he practiced, every once in a while a young man would come in with those kinds of symptoms, nothing could really be done to cure him, and they would die quickly.

In retrospect, they had aids, but the disease just hadn't been identified, isolated or named.

What we have found is the HIV-2 connection to the chimpanzee virus used in AstraZeneca SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. That connection is The Gambia, 1959 or so. Edward Hooper’s The River becomes a bookshelf necessity, because it critically links to poliovirus vaccinations.

Delta variant was an excuse to ramp up the vaccinations, although CDC said that vaccine isn't working against that specific variant.

Months later, people have seen that delta strain is nothing different than the original one, government mandates were blocked by the courts, just in time for a new variant to pop up. I'm guessing, since "omicron" variant has like thirty mutations on the spike protein, versus two mutations on the "delta" variant, that this strain will be presented as much more dangerous and deadlier. At the same time, those same mutations are likely rendering current "vaccines" completely useless.

So, either this variant is their exist strategy from the vaccine business, or they're tripling down to keep it going until next election cycle is over.
No, Delta has more than two, but Omicron has some of the same mutations as Delta.

Nu variant mutations:

T478K (aka Delta)
D614G (aka Delta)
P681H (Delta P681R)
N501Y (aka Delta)
G142D (aka Delta)

B.1.525 mutations, New York, Nov 2020

Y144 del (Nu del 143-145)
S477N (aka Nu)

P.1 Japan-Brazil mutations

E484K (aka Nu)
N501Y (aka Nu)
D614G (aka Nu)
H655Y (aka Nu)

Because of being masked in the complexity, there’s no guarantee that a new mutation will contribute to increased, neutralized, or decreased virulence and transmissiblity.

Because of being masked in the complexity, there’s no guarantee that a new mutation will contribute to increased, neutralized, or decreased virulence and transmissiblity.

Who would have thought that virus genomes could be so complicated?

Makes the talking heads trying scare people into crapping themselves over the omicrom in 30 seconds looks sort of stupid.

Correct, this is not a new variant. It's been found on NZ, England, Brazil, France, India... South African scientists sequenced and understood it first, back in July.

But hey, just now, media realized that was quite discovery... A new variant that's dangerous to kids? And it was discovered right as they're about to make a major push to vaccinate children.

Edit: Forgot the link... article dated July 12, 2021

This is how scientists detect new variants of COVID-19​

I am afraid we are in for a long term battle to fight off the many variants of COVID. Not only do we have to fight off the new strains appearing, we need to fight off the armies of misinformation and lies that seem determined to prolong the pandemic. I wonder if the drug companies are funding them to extend their profit making?
1638093755333.png

The mutation factor has always been a giant question mark. Viruses tend to evolve towards being less deadly and more contagious but with this one we really don't know. Random mutations could just as easily produce a mass killer or a benign strain that will harmlessly live in us forever.
Tool

I am afraid we are in for a long term battle to fight off the many variants of COVID. Not only do we have to fight off the new strains appearing, we need to fight off the armies of misinformation and lies that seem determined to prolong the pandemic. I wonder if the drug companies are funding them to extend their profit making?

Yeah......a South African doctor said it was mild at it's worst........but....the democrats and their Chinese allies see a disaster coming in the 2022 election cycle....

Forum List

Back