New corrections to the KJV

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
They are always rewriting & rewording things in the Tanakh, so I decided to take the liberty of tweeking the NT.
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with (Donald) Trump who thinks he's God.

They are always rewriting & rewording things in the Tanakh, so I decided to take the liberty of tweeking the NT.
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with (Donald) Trump who thinks he's God.

Don't forget Obama, who thinks you can rewire the human conscience to change political beliefs
by mandating health insurance and now gay marriage through federal govt.

Even God cannot force people to change their beliefs, but must respect free choice to change.
But according to Obama and liberals who make Govt their God, all it takes is a judicial ruling
to establish a belief that all people must follow. That is the law because they said so, regardless
what else the Constitution says or the natural laws the Constitution is based on regarding human nature.

Ah the donald....the hind of the "DON".... Pretty scary sight.....lol....that or the comover....as for " Obama" thy high fortress " oBAM a" shall be brought low....spoken of in isaiah 26:12 if i remember correctly...Bam means high fortress in persian dialec......yup interesting times...

Forum List

Back