New conservative immigration law would have made Nicholas Winton a criminal for organising the kindertransport

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am a refugee. When I was six years old, the Nazis occupied my home and changed my world forever.

I survived thanks to the compassion of one man and the humanity of the country he came from. Nicholas Winton, a British stockbroker who arranged for the Kindertransport to bring mainly Jewish children to the UK, saved my life and those of 10,000 others. The love and gratitude a refugee feels for the country that saved them is like no other. I feel it to this day for the country that has been my home for the past 82 years.

Such is the hatred modern conservatives have for foreigners. They shame the nation.

I consider liberalism to be totally hypocritical. They make it seem like they are in favor of refugees, which they are- until they aren't.

Elian Gonzalez was a refugee from the Hell Hole State of Cuba. Clinton sent him back even though he was happy in his home with his beloved Uncle Laz.

Ed Saverin escaped America for Singapore to escape Financial Assrapery and the left literally crucified the man in the media.

Libs whine about Elon Musk leaving California for Texas, and the Late, Great Rush Limbaugh leaving NY for Florida.

Why not salute other refugees?

I consider liberalism to be totally hypocritical. They make it seem like they are in favor of refugees, which they are- until they aren't.

Elian Gonzalez was a refugee from the Hell Hole State of Cuba. Clinton sent him back even though he was happy in his home with his beloved Uncle Laz.

Ed Saverin escaped America for Singapore to escape Financial Assrapery and the left literally crucified the man in the media.

Libs whine about Elon Musk leaving California for Texas, and the Late, Great Rush Limbaugh leaving NY for Florida.

Which has nothing to do with this thread.

Has everything to do with it.

Libs need to be consistent. Unless they are willing to accept ALL refugees, they don't have the moral standing to demand any

Has everything to do with it.

Libs need to be consistent. Unless they are willing to accept ALL refugees, they don't have the moral standing to demand any
You are fixated on some domestic shit. I am pointing out that the tories are introducing laws that will prevent refugees coming and criminalise those who help them. This could be individuals or charities.

Its a foul and cruel measure and in keeping with modern conservative philosophy.

Forum List

Back