New Congresswomen Lauren Bohbert Says New Bill Makes Gays and Transvestites Supreme to Everyone Else

equal to is not the same as supreme.

besides she's a nutter.

So you don't know what the actual outcomes would be. You're not cognizant of the outrageous violations of First-Amendment liberties and property rights this legislation portends, or cognizant of the judicial shitstorm that would arise if it were passed by the Senate and signed into law?

That's what I thought.

You hear the word equal and get a weepy, snot-stained hankey feeling. Hot damn, leftist politicians love useful idiots like you!

But, then, you in all likelihood are a rank narcissist or sociopath, so you wouldn't give a damn about the violation of others' natural rights anyway.

After all, you're a leftist, aren't you? You're a statist bootlick of collectivist, mobocratic rule, right?
They said the same stupid shit about civil rights for blacks. Same bullshit, different target. People who hate have to hate. It's just a mattter of what you can get away with, or think tyat you can get away with any a given point in time.

The difference is that black people don't choose to be black.

OTOH, people do choose what kind of sexual perversion they want to engage in.

Believe me, if you go to the Ghetto in your city and walk up to a group of young black guys on the corner and tell them" I don't see any difference between you guys and the Homos", it will not go over that well and you will be asking for and receiving an ugly scene.
Gay people did not choose to be gay either moron. But you apparently chose to be an ignorant bigot. Well, maybe that is unfair. You can't help it just like blacks and gays.
Which has what to do with the fact that the USC already has provisions to allow people to live in peace?
Please point us to the Article of-or amendment to- the Constitution, or Constitutional Case Law that specifically protects LGBT people from discrimination in housing, employment, public accomodations and financial transactions .
Posts 93 and 109.
You stepped in your own doo doo.

Post 109 ? Your post fool!
You said: In direct response to you post, why would anyone attack or offend someone for the sexuality if they are not displaying their sexuality.
I said in post 93: Do straight, cisgender people display their sexuality in public? What the fuck is the difference ??!
You said in 109 : If so, why would we need anyone's sexuality mentioned specifically in a law? .
How the fuck does any of that mean that LGBT people are protected by the constitution. You are either insane, stupid or just playing a sick game. A combination of all three I suspect

You said that LGBT people don't dress out of the ordinary in public.
Why would someone who is not publicly displaying their sexuality need a special mention in a legal clause?
Stop your ProgBot bullshit and answer the question that can't be logically answered.
First of all smiley, let me remind you that this exchange began when you stupidly claimed that the US Constitution already contains all of the protections against discrimination that are needed, suggesting that no legislatoion is needed. I challanged you on that and you ran from it, not even attempting to defend you inane claim

NOW, you come up with this bullshit as a distraction. You think that you are clever by picking up on something that I might have said about appearances and presenting it out of context to try to score points. All that you are doing is to make yourself look even more pathetic and stupid then you already do.

This is not about appearances. People become aware of the gender identity and sexual orientation in many ways which I have previously discussed. That leads to discrimination which is still common in most states where state laws do do provide protections. It is for that reason that federal legislation is need. I think that you might actually be smart enough to know that but that you are just playing a sick game and desparatly trying to defend you bigotry. Now shut up.
The law already protects all Americans.
There are a myriad of laws protecting employment and not one judge has ever protected Americans for just being Americans and THAT’S the problem.
Americans are screwed and sexual perverts almost always wind up winning anyway.
If anything, heterosexuals require more legislation than perverts.
More bullshit. Now I'm convinced that you don't believe your own lies OR you are really that stupid. Gay people have been fired from jobs for posting same sex wedding pictures on social media. Get the hell out of here!
Gay people have been hired in corporate America because most don’t have kids to run home to.
Red herring logical fallacy. Let's see how much more dung you can throw at the wall in an attempt to avoid the real issue
You posted a rare case and I posted a common instance in the work place.
Of course only your instance was reported.

Income Equality?
Fire all the men.
A big problem during GW and Obama.
Any special laws?
Thank you for admitting that legislation is needed. Rare or not it happens
You don’t get it...
Corporate attorneys know how to get around everything.
I get the fact that you are struggling totry to show that this legislation is not necessary instead of being honest a just admit that you don't think that LGBT people should be protected
You believe LGBT people should be protected.
I believe all people should be protected.
LGBT people de facto have more protection than anyone else because of ProgBots being loud and obnoxious in front of cameras.
You are totally full of shit. You are either lying or just that stupid. Yes all people should be protected, but all people do not need the same protection. You are clearly too much of a dishonest coward to admit that you do not want protections for LGBT people .
You are seeing this from your point of view.
In the late 80s, gays and drug addicts rioted outside pharmaceutical laboratories for a cure to a disease that they created themselves through careless sexual relations.
A large percentage of research on heart disease and cancer was stalled due to the sexually perverted owners of media who wanted to engage in anal intercourse and shoot heroin into their veins.
I worked in a cubicle next to a very nice guy who was on the phone all week with his friends planning to block scientists from entering their laboratories.
I'm sure you're proud of the thousands of people who died from cancer and heart disease as long as the loud, obnoxious, violent, sexual perverts were able to enjoy their orgies.

Women getting equal pay?
Sure.
Fire mostly men along with other random groups of people so that the companies can't be sued.
I'm sure all of the people who lost their careers, homes and families want to express their appreciation to your helping their lives become miserable.

You and your sympathies and empathies with overt sexual perverts prevent you from seeing the effects you have had on health care and the economic impact of singles and families and their children.
But who cares about the children of heterosexuals when you can spend your energies on 2% of the population rather than 98% of the population.

And the worst part of it all is that your are so emotionally disturbed, mentally ill and stupid that not one iota of these facts will change your mind that all the laws on earth won't stop social perverts from ruining countless lives.
The year is 2021 and this rant is nothing but bigoted bovine excrement and Gish Gallop .View attachment 465628View attachment 465631
You are still displaying a pathetic desparation to justify your opposition to the Equality Act. You're callinbg me emotionally disturbed only highlights your own distress
That's all you got when faced with historical facts you perverted piece of shit.
Oooooo Name calling now. Ad hominems are a sure indication that you're on the rops I can see you foaming at the mouth right now. Historical "facts " have little to do with todays reality.
99% of your posts are either ad hominems or denial of facts.
In order for you to possibly not know about pharmaceutical labs being hijacked by gays and drug addicts you have be be under 40 years old.
If you were an adult by the time GW started his 2nd term you know very well how corporate lawyers skirted every law passed by Schumer to fire hundreds of thousands of people.
More Gish Gallop that has nothing to do with present day reality and the Equaklity Act. You are truely pathetic
You need to see a psychiatrist.
When Gay = the Only Good, even your ass will be thrown under the bus.
I need a psychiatrist? When did I say that gay is the only good?
When you see sexuality being used today to destroy people's lives.
WHAT!!??
Are you psychotic?
You don't follow the stories where entertainers are being fired left and right for making a remark 10 or 20 years ago?!
What the hell is wrong with you!
People are posting those stories here all the time and even Bill Maher says it's gone way too far.
I give up; you are way too fucked up!
Deeal with the fucking issue and stop dancing around it. I will hold your feet to the fire until you stop being such a pathetic coward and deal with it . Why do you oppose the equality act ?

This lady was elected. rightwinger try not to have your ears bleed out.

The broad is spot on correct. Sexual Perverts of all kinds are truly being granted Supremacy by the Biden Regime.

If someone is a crossdresser, that's their own affair, but why should they have special rights to be exempt from any criticism?

Tell us more Princess. How exactly are they being granted suprmacy? How are they b exempt from criticism?

The broad is spot on correct. Sexual Perverts of all kinds are truly being granted Supremacy by the Biden Regime.

If someone is a crossdresser, that's their own affair, but why should they have special rights to be exempt from any criticism?

Tell us more Princess. How exactly are they being granted suprmacy? How are they b exempt from criticism?

The She-Male Mr. Levine, who Sleepy Joe put up for a big political plum, has refused to answer questions publicly.

The way sexual pervs are nowadays, is if you dissent from them in any way you are considered a "transphobe".

The She-Male Mr. Levine, who Sleepy Joe put up for a big political plum, has refused to answer questions publicly.

The way sexual pervs are nowadays, is if you dissent from them in any way you are considered a "transphobe".

Oh please! What the fuck are you talking about.? Are you really too fucking lazy to explain your point any better or to document it.? And it is Ms. Lavine Princess.

besides she's a nutter.
You explain too. See post #56.

so how did women getting the right to vote - affect *you*? being 'allowed' to get birth control without their husband's consent - affect *you* ? the right to own property - affect *you*?

how did blacks, no longer having a separate bathroom & water fountain - affect *you*?

how about donny's 'traditional' marriage AFTER marriage AFTER marriage... knocking up wife #2 b4 being divorced from wife #1 - affect *you* or your right to practice *your* religion? how about rush limbaugh's FOUR 'traditional' marriages?

are you connecting the dots yet?
Yes. Liberals suck. Dot Dot Dot
You fucking articulate
Your Avatar name is an oxymoron. So called "Progressives" are all traitor Anarchists.
Oh please! Give a fucking break with that trite bovine excrement , Was Teddy Roosevelt a traitor and anarchist?

Teddy was a Progressive , not a Conservative. He strongly advocated collectivist policies.

besides she's a nutter.

so how did women getting the right to vote - affect *you*? being 'allowed' to get birth control without their husband's consent - affect *you* ? the right to own property - affect *you*?

how did blacks, no longer having a separate bathroom & water fountain - affect *you*?

how about donny's 'traditional' marriage AFTER marriage AFTER marriage... knocking up wife #2 b4 being divorced from wife #1 - affect *you* or your right to practice *your* religion? how about rush limbaugh's FOUR 'traditional' marriages?

You fucking articulate
Your Avatar name is an oxymoron. So called "Progressives" are all traitor Anarchists.
Oh please! Give a fucking break with that trite bovine excrement , Was Teddy Roosevelt a traitor and anarchist?

Teddy was a Progressive , not a Conservative. He strongly advocated collectivist policies.
Yes I know. That's why I am a fan of his

besides she's a nutter.

You fucking articulate

I agree Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive, with his anti-trust actions.
But those are not "collectivist policies".
When you protect workers and consumers from monopolies, you are protecting individual rights from a super power above individuals, like banks, multi national corporations, monopolies, etc.
It is these large financial trusts that collectivists, they are the wealthy elite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back