New Congresswomen Lauren Bohbert Says New Bill Makes Gays and Transvestites Supreme to Everyone Else

This lady was elected. rightwinger try not to have your ears bleed out.

She's correct.
Now let's see the text of the Equality Act.
If it specifically protects people with particular sexual tendencies then it's a crock of shit.

Happy that you asked> Get ready to feel stupid> It protects everyone including you

The Equality Act amends the 1964 Civil Rights Act to explicitly ban discrimination against people based on sexual orientation and gender identity in sectors including housing, employment, federal programs and public accommodations such as stores and even websites.
Stefanik voted yes on the Equality Act in 2019. Why does she oppo…
View attachment 463906
www.timesunion.com/news/article/Stefanik-voted-yes-on-the-Equality-Act-in-201

How do you figure that Normative folks are treated equally with sexual perverts?

Did you know that although there is a Gay History Month celebrated each year, America has never celebrated Normative History? Shouldn't kids be taught about the great achievements of straights throughout history? From Adam and Eve on through to the current era, hundreds of generations of straight arrows have had their achievements demeaned.

Idiot! Kids have always been taught about the contributions of straight, white, men. No so much about gays, women and blacks,

She's correct.
If it specifically protects people with particular sexual tendencies then it's a crock of shit.

Happy that you asked> Get ready to feel stupid> It protects everyone including you

The Equality Act amends the 1964 Civil Rights Act to explicitly ban discrimination against people based on sexual orientation and gender identity in sectors including housing, employment, federal programs and public accommodations such as stores and even websites.
View attachment 463906

How do you figure that Normative folks are treated equally with sexual perverts?

Did you know that although there is a Gay History Month celebrated each year, America has never celebrated Normative History? Shouldn't kids be taught about the great achievements of straights throughout history? From Adam and Eve on through to the current era, hundreds of generations of straight arrows have had their achievements demeaned.

Idiot! Kids have always been taught about the contributions of straight, white, men. No so much about gays, women and blacks,

That's bullshit. At least around here.

I remember history lessons in school as a kid, I never remember it being pointed out a single time that George Washington was normal, Abe Lincoln, or the fact that heterosexuality was popular with the pilgrims in Massachusetts Bay. Edison's straightness wasn't mentioned, neither was Frederick Douglass', or Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller.

Maybe things have changed since I was a kid, but the Normalcy of a lot of great Americans was totally forgotten.

She's correct.

You are a crock of shit. Yes it does specifically protect LGBT people because they are the ones in need of protection. But at the same tim, it makes it clear that the protections extend to everyone equally.

Feb 23, 2021 · “(b) Claims and remedies not precluded.—Nothing in section 1101 or a covered title shall be construed to limit the claims or remedies available to any individual for an unlawful practice on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), or national origin including claims brought pursuant to section 1979 or 1980 of the Revised Statutes (42 U.S.C. 1983, 1985) or any other law, including a Federal law amended by the Equality Act,

It does not bestow any "special rights" It ensures EQUAL rights. You people need to get iver your pathological hysteria over this.

She's correct.

View attachment 463906

I remember history lessons in school as a kid, I never remember it being pointed out a single time that George Washington was normal, Abe Lincoln, or the fact that heterosexuality was popular with the pilgrims in Massachusetts Bay. Edison's straightness wasn't mentioned, neither was Frederick Douglass', or Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller.

Maybe things have changed since I was a kid, but the Normalcy of a lot of great Americans was totally forgotten.

Are you really that dense or are you just playing stupid?

The broad is spot on correct. Sexual Perverts of all kinds are truly being granted Supremacy by the Biden Regime.

If someone is a crossdresser, that's their own affair, but why should they have special rights to be exempt from any criticism?

What are you hiding?

She's correct.

View attachment 463906

I'm old.

Maybe school has changed a lot since I was a kid. But when I was in school, the sexual practices and preferences of great normatives like Lincoln, Washington, Edison, etc., were never discussed.

equal to is not the same as supreme.

besides she's a nutter.

So you don't know what the actual outcomes would be. You're not cognizant of the outrageous violations of First-Amendment liberties and property rights this legislation portends, or cognizant of the judicial shitstorm that would arise if it were passed by the Senate and signed into law?

That's what I thought.

You hear the word equal and get a weepy, snot-stained hankey feeling. Hot damn, leftist politicians love useful idiots like you!

But, then, you in all likelihood are a rank narcissist or sociopath, so you wouldn't give a damn about the violation of others' natural rights anyway.

After all, you're a leftist, aren't you? You're a statist bootlick of collectivist, mobocratic rule, right?

^^^

View attachment 464029
So you don't know what the actual outcomes would be. You're not cognizant of the outrageous violations of First-Amendment liberties and property rights this legislation portends?

That's what I thought.

Last edited:

View attachment 463906

So you don't grasp the real-world outcomes regarding the outrageous violations of First-Amendment liberties and property rights this legislation portends?

That's what I thought. A mindless product of the state schools and popular culture, eh?

Last edited:

She's correct.

View attachment 463906

I'm old.

Maybe school has changed a lot since I was a kid. But when I was in school, the sexual practices and preferences of great normatives like Lincoln, Washington, Edison, etc., were never discussed.

No it wasn't It did not need to be and still doesnot need to be.. Hetrosexuality was always assumed and unspoken and still is. Don't be so sure about Lincin though

The point is - which I apparently need to spoon feed you- LGBT people are marginalised and degraded because of their sexuality, instead of being humanised and appreciated for there contibutions that have nothing to do with sexuality

View attachment 463906

So you don't grasp the real-world outcomes regarding the outrageous violations of First-Amendment liberties and property rights this legislation portends, or grasp the judicial shitstorm all across this nation that would arise if it were passed by the Senate and signed into law?

That's what I thought. A mindless product of the state schools and popular culture, eh?
Get a grip Dude. Explain EXACTLY what those outcomes would be and while your at it, explain how extending the civil rights act to LGBT people is any different then the protections that other minorities already have.

Everyone is supreme to white males, according to many years of legislation.
All these "civil rights" bills are nothing but govt sanctioned discrimination. If people want actual equality, they would want to rid our country of these discrimination laws.

Everyone is supreme to white males, according to many years of legislation.
All these "civil rights" bills are nothing but govt sanctioned discrimination. If people want actual equality, they would want to rid our country of these discrimination laws.

Precisely!

She's correct.

View attachment 463906

I'm old.

No it wasn't It did not need to be and still doesnot need to be.. Hetrosexuality was always assumed and unspoken and still is. Don't be so sure about Lincin though

The point is - which I apparently need to spoon feed you- LGBT people are marginalised and degraded because of their sexuality, instead of being humanised and appreciated for there contibutions that have nothing to do with sexuality

Not so sure about Linc?

Exactly what I'm pointing out. Abe was a straight arrow and you want to dehumanize him and not admit the man was Normative.

Get a grip Dude. Explain EXACTLY what those outcomes would be and while your at it, explain how extending the civil rights act to LGBT people is any different then the protections that other minorities already have.

You get a clue, Dude. You imply that you grasp the real-world outcomes of this legislative agenda.

So you explain how the ideological discrimination of free-association, in and of itself, relative to sexual behavior and mores is necessarily evil or unconstitutional. You explain why this agenda does not further empower the state to violate parental consent and authority. You explain how it would not further empower the state to violate the inalienable rights of religion, free-association, private property, free speech. . . . You explain how it would not further empower the state to compel folks to engage in speech and activities that are morally anathema to them. You explain by what right the government relegates those who eschew the sexual immorality of paganism to second-class citizenry.

You explain the difference between negative rights and so-called positive rights. You explain the difference between the inherent rights of natural law, and the collectivistic, civil rights imposed by the state.

Thanks.

The only thing that leftistsmindless, statist bootlicks, indeed, the useful idiots of power hungry politicianswill ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

She's correct.

You are a crock of shit. Yes it does specifically protect LGBT people because they are the ones in need of protection. But at the same tim, it makes it clear that the protections extend to everyone equally.

Feb 23, 2021 · “(b) Claims and remedies not precluded.—Nothing in section 1101 or a covered title shall be construed to limit the claims or remedies available to any individual for an unlawful practice on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), or national origin including claims brought pursuant to section 1979 or 1980 of the Revised Statutes (42 U.S.C. 1983, 1985) or any other law, including a Federal law amended by the Equality Act,

It does not bestow any "special rights" It ensures EQUAL rights. You people need to get iver your pathological hysteria over this.

Judges will be forced by social pressure to treat gay people more favorably.
Judges belong to a party and bow to political pressure all the time.

Forum List

Back