New Clinton emails reveal true motive for Libya intervention

Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign Policy Journal

Doing her masters bidding. No surprise anyone with any common sense already knew this was the true reason and now Libya is a damn hell hole filled with violence and thanks to her actions 4 men were murdered in Libya who would NOT have been there had we not invaded/intervened in Libya.
That's almost a year old.
Oh my gosh! Then that makes it ok.
No but if it was true and no one cared for a year I don't see it happening now.

Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign Policy Journal

Doing her masters bidding. No surprise anyone with any common sense already knew this was the true reason and now Libya is a damn hell hole filled with violence and thanks to her actions 4 men were murdered in Libya who would NOT have been there had we not invaded/intervened in Libya.
That it was about petro dollars was evident on its face, to those who can tell their ass from a hot rock.

It's never about the oil, but keeping the USD as THE medium of exchange for that oil.

That's almost a year old.
Oh my gosh! Then that makes it ok.
No but if it was true and no one cared for a year I don't see it happening now.

And you know what everybody cared about? Lmao! Typical looney lib.

Forum List

Back