New Civil Rights Movement: Children-Americans.

I...

• DO consider live & born children as viable human beings with their own civil rights

• DO NOT consider live & born children as having their own civil rights

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I offer the following survey of around 90% of people who support this new civil-rights movement:

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Pope Francis: Children have right to a mother and father

“To reflect upon 'complementarity' is nothing less than to ponder the dynamic harmonies at the heart of all creation,” he said. “All complementarities were made by our creator, so the author of harmony achieves this harmony.” Pope Francis: Children have right to a mother and father

Amicus brief filed in favor of children's civil rights:

if marriage is redefined, no civil institution will reinforce the notion that men and women tend to bring different gifts to child-rearing. In all these ways, redefinition will lower the pressures and incentives for men and women to stay with their spouses and children, or for couples to marry before conceiving. This would harm children’s development as children do best when raised by their married biological mother and father. The welfare and correctional state will have to expand to fill the developmental vacuum.

Prince's Trust Survey (the largest of its kind) 2010 PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

"Young people with no role models of the same gender in their lives score a total of 65 in the well-being index compared with a score of 74 for young people with these role models .... ....... young people’s happiness and confidence both seem to be affected by the addition of a role model of the same gender."

Why were the two pages of replies removed from this thread? And one of the votes in the poll?

And part of my OP removed? And this link removed also? http://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1002&context=lawreview for people to read about the Infancy Doctrine?

And they removed the part that said "THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ABORTION".

The part of the OP that was missing was my stating that children have a civil rights issue when it comes to having both a mother and father of contract binding for life in marriage. That states had the right to decide that.

Syriusly responded saying "don't you care about the children of gays?" And I replied that she should also care about the children of polygamists and incest because they are currently being discriminated against by states (still allowed). And, that the Supreme Court will have to make a difficult choice in the very near future: to force all 50 states, yet again, to ratify a behavior construct (not a race) to the marriage contract that is onerous to children, or to allow states to discriminate against certain behaviors marrying, but not others.

I also compared gays stripping children of either a mother or father for life as a matter of binding contract as akin to what they did to little black kids on cotton plantations back in the 17 & 1800s.

Last edited:
So...anyone want to weigh in on where two pages went in this thread? One of the votes in the poll? And about half my OP? Why leave out JUST the link to the Infancy Doctrine? Something there you don't want readers to read?

Whichever night moderator did this did some HEAVY editing. H-E-A-V-Y.

Someone erased my 'live children don't have civil rights' vote. :lol:

That's right. You should find the complete suppression of freedom of speech on the internet a threat to yourself. So I'll take your smug attitude and the immediate addition of two new votes saying "kids don't have rights" the second you posted as your part here at USMB to suppress free speech.

I'm going to venture a guess that one of the night moderators here is an AVID drone of the LGBT hive....to risk the integrity of this entire website to suppress the idea that children-Americans too have civil rights?

That's right. You should find the complete suppression of freedom of speech on the internet a threat to yourself. So I'll take your smug attitude and the immediate addition of two new votes saying "kids don't have rights" the second you posted as your part here at USMB to suppress free speech.

Quit whining. I had nothing to do with posts going 'poof' in this thread. You've likely started over a 100 anti-gay since you arrived, if someone is trying to suppress your free speech here when it comes to queers they are doing a very shitty job.

Quit whining. I had nothing to do with posts going 'poof' in this thread. You've likely started over a 100 anti-gay since you arrived, if someone is trying to suppress your free speech here when it comes to queers they are doing a very shitty job.
So you are alarmed as well that two pages were removed, my OP hacked up...half of it deleted and the votes altered in the poll? At least you can admit when something alarming is happening, even if you don't agree with the content of the OP.

So you are alarmed as well that two pages were removed, my OP hacked up...half of it deleted and the votes altered in the poll? At least you can admit when something alarming is happening, even if you don't agree with the content of the OP.

I am just as vexed as you when it comes
to so many posts vanishing from this thread. Start a thread in the announcements section asking why or contact a mod via PM.

To be fair, one of those new votes is mine.

That said, I don't think it's cool if someone deleted a bunch of posts here. If USMB is going to delete conversations like that without a mod note as to why or anything what's the point of coming here? Clearly not to have a debate/discussion/argument if half the conversation is deleted without notice...

Well I can't believe I'm saying this mdk....but for your support of freedom of speech, I applaud you....and you evercurious... :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
But back to the topic...how is legally stripping via contract a child of its mother or father for life any different to how they used to do that to little black kids on cotton planatations back in the 1800s?

From post #2's link to the dissertation on the Infancy Doctrine:

A.
Increasing
Infancy
Lawsuits
B.
Decreasing
Contractual
Protections
Weakening
Requirement
of
Assent
Broadening
Tolerance
of
Oppressive
Terms

C.
Infancy
Restored
and
Reformed

So they recognize the expansion of onerous terms to children in contracts. And the need to restore protection of children in contracting.

Children are implied parties to the marriage contract. As such, their enjoyments must be preserved. After all, their specific and chief enjoyment (both a mother and father) from the marriage contract was THE REASON IT WAS CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Obergefell simply replaced not only the wording & implicit enjoyment where children are concerned, they COMPLETELY REPLACED THE CONTRACTUAL MEANING AND RELATIONSHIP WHOLESALE. Without the permission of the states. And all as a de facto act of oppression towards the last class of people (children) kept away from civil rights.

Would be great if the moderators could find and return the missing two pages of this thread, taken last night..

I guess the suppression of speech worked. Everyone who had their post erased here is afraid to say anything more. This must be how the Jews and gypsies felt at the end of the 1930s in Germany...and anyone else who supported their plight: fearful of saying anything in support of rational thought.

How about it? There were about four or five of you who responded and had your post erased. Are you now afraid of being banned here if you post on this thread anymore? I'll take your silence as a "yes"..

I offer the following survey of around 90% of people who support this new civil-rights movement:

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Pope Francis: Children have right to a mother and father

“To reflect upon 'complementarity' is nothing less than to ponder the dynamic harmonies at the heart of all creation,” he said. “All complementarities were made by our creator, so the author of harmony achieves this harmony.” Pope Francis: Children have right to a mother and father

Amicus brief filed in favor of children's civil rights:

if marriage is redefined, no civil institution will reinforce the notion that men and women tend to bring different gifts to child-rearing. In all these ways, redefinition will lower the pressures and incentives for men and women to stay with their spouses and children, or for couples to marry before conceiving. This would harm children’s development as children do best when raised by their married biological mother and father. The welfare and correctional state will have to expand to fill the developmental vacuum.

Prince's Trust Survey (the largest of its kind) 2010 PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

"Young people with no role models of the same gender in their lives score a total of 65 in the well-being index compared with a score of 74 for young people with these role models .... ....... young people’s happiness and confidence both seem to be affected by the addition of a role model of the same gender."
And here the godless amoral Left thought the Pope was in their pocket right next to James Comey.

Well I can't believe I'm saying this mdk....but for your support of freedom of speech, I applaud you....and you evercurious... :clap2:
MDK is good people. It doesn't surprise me at all.
He's got his head up his ass though when it comes to the LGBT nonsense. But he is correct in that what the night moderator did to this thread is "shitty". Although reading back on his post it appears like he believes that moderator should've been more clever in suppressing my free speech (like dungeoning the thread in a sub forum). Still though, at least he admitted what happened happened. For him, that's a huge step. I fully expected him to start gaslighting me.

So Saint, are you worried about your posts being deleted? The other four or five people who were posting here still haven't shown up to post anymore. So, "mission accomplished". Very disturbing.

MDK is good people. It doesn't surprise me at all.
He's got his head up his ass though when it comes to the LGBT nonsense. But he is correct in that what the night moderator did to this thread is "shitty". Although reading back on his post it appears like he believes that moderator should've been more clever in suppressing my free speech (like dungeoning the thread in a sub forum). Still though, at least he admitted what happened happened. For him, that's a huge step. I fully expected him to start gaslighting me.

Get over yourself, Sil. The real reason your threads are not getting very much traffic is b/c you're a sad one-trick pony. Nobody is frightened that they might get banned for posting in your threads, drama queen.

Get over yourself, Sil. The real reason your threads are not getting very much traffic is b/c you're a sad one-trick pony. Nobody is frightened that they might get banned for posting in your threads, drama queen.

Yeah, I'm sure nobody is alarmed that a thread had it's OP chopped in half, a link deleted, the poll results tampered with and two pages of replies deleted without notification or cause. I'm sure it just doesn't affect at all anyone posting on this thread.

You realize of course that what you're actually saying is "Live viable children don't have a right to civil rights". Which means of course that you are an agist: a bigot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back