New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

m5wzEoi.jpg

I think she is hot. This transman would love to date her! ;) I don't understand why people have to be so mean to people for just living the way they wish to live.

Big dumb Jim from VA says it's fake news. It's sad to lead shut a sheltered life as he. Guess you don't watch fox news.

Brantley Gilbert (doesn't drink) is on stage and thrown a Bud Light. He slams it. Then he is thrown a Miller Lite or whatever. He gives it to his drummer, who shotguns it...

1681867729480.png

(Molson Coors)
1681867761266.png

Last edited:
Budweiser wonders why a formerly popular brew fails to sell after a smarmy marketing exec babe tells consumers that the new face of Bud Lite is a skinny man in a dress? What could go wrong?

I do think they will get the message. You'll see.

There is a lot of coverage, in part because of controversial videos like Kid Rock's.

The reactions I have seen to the Bud campaign are overwhelming negative...

This is not normal & I don't like to see it normalized or even admired...
View attachment 773556

Regards,
Jim
Oh look, six weeks later, and the damage caused by heathen woke idiocy deepens....

Sales of Bud Light continue to plummet, reflecting ongoing backlash to the brand's decision to hire transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesperson.

According to data cited by the beverage industry trade publication Beer Business Daily, sales volumes of Bud Light for the week ending May 13 sank 28.4%, extending a downward trend from the 27.7% decline seen the week before.
Anheuser-Busch is offering to buy back unsold cases of Bud Light from wholesalers stuck with expired inventory as the fallout over its partnership with transgender social-media influencer Dylan Mulvaney has sent sales plummeting since April.
Fox News reported Tuesday that some Target stores, most of them in the rural South, were trying to avoid a “Bud Light situation” by relocating some Pride merchandise

Looks like Bud Light is going "all in" in Toronto...

May they burn.

Probably a smart move on the part of A-B. Shemales drink beer too, and establishing Bud Light as a niche brand for the butt hole violating community is a good use for the property as Normative Americans aren't inclined to drink it now.

I am pretty sure Anheuser Busch and many other large corporations have received the message loud and clear by now...

Bud Light's $20B Dylan Mulvaney fiasco: Two bottling plants are forced to cut production and lay-off 645 staff due to decline in demand for the troubled brand​

• The Ardagh Group announced last week it was shuttering its Wilson, North Carolina, and Simsboro, Louisiana, plants
  • The Wilson plant employed nearly 400 people, and the Simsboro plant had 245 — all of whom now find themselves without a job
  • They are major producers of Bud Light bottles, sales of which have plummeted since transgender TikToker Dylan Mulvaney, 26, posted a promotion for it

It's not over. This must continue, or they'll think the commitment is weak.

Make beer. Folks like beer. Leave politics to the politicians. Nobody likes politicians.

It has been suggested on-line that Bud Light's best marketing strategy as this point is to make a funny but sincere self-deprecating "fratty" commercial admitting they screwed up like we all do. That's probably a great idea, but I bet they don't recover for a very long time. Someone had to be schooled, and it's too bad it was Bud Light, but they went there first.

I am pretty sure Anheuser Busch and many other large corporations have received the message loud and clear by now...

Bud Light's $20B Dylan Mulvaney fiasco: Two bottling plants are forced to cut production and lay-off 645 staff due to decline in demand for the troubled brand​

• The Ardagh Group announced last week it was shuttering its Wilson, North Carolina, and Simsboro, Louisiana, plants
  • The Wilson plant employed nearly 400 people, and the Simsboro plant had 245 — all of whom now find themselves without a job
  • They are major producers of Bud Light bottles, sales of which have plummeted since transgender TikToker Dylan Mulvaney, 26, posted a promotion for it

It's not over. This must continue, or they'll think the commitment is weak.

Make beer. Folks like beer. Leave politics to the politicians. Nobody likes politicians.

It has been suggested on-line that Bud Light's best marketing strategy as this point is to make a funny but sincere self-deprecating "fratty" commercial admitting they screwed up like we all do. That's probably a great idea, but I bet they don't recover for a very long time. Someone had to be schooled, and it's too bad it was Bud Light, but they went there first.
Even the little fairy, Dylan himself, is boycotting the brand because they dumped him. At this point, they can't win for losing. Lesson taught, but not too sure lesson learned.

Forum List

Back