New Book Tracing Russian Influence From Early "Grooming" Back In The Late 1970s & 80s

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
I have always thought the Russians had influence on Donald Trump, so the new book by New York Times best selling author comes as no surprise. Just as I figured it goes to Russian money bailing a younger and even dumber trump out of multiple money scrapes and trips to Moscow to develop contacts and back channels of communication.
EXCLUSIVE: Explosive new book claims the KGB began grooming 'young and vain' Donald Trump 40 years ago by saving him from financial ruin and turned him into a Russian asset who gave Putin 'everything he wanted' as president
Donald Trump was cultivated as a Russian asset more than 40 years ago which exploded into a decades-long 'relationship' of mutual benefit to both Russia and Trump, a shocking new book claims.
Author Craig Unger makes the revelations in his new book, American Kompromat, How the KGB Cultivated Donald Trump, and Related Tales of Sex, Greed, Power and Treachery. Unger is a journatist and author of six books, including the New York Times bestsellers House of Bush, House of Saud, and House of Trump, House of Putin.
1611788456977.png

That doesn’t surprise me. If it weren’t for a few patriots in the Trump WH, Trump would have sold this nation out to Putin in a heartbeat.

That doesn’t surprise me. If it weren’t for a few patriots in the Trump WH, Trump would have sold this nation out to Putin in a heartbeat.
Hopefully, he did not, already. But I am not sure. The disinformation campaigns he have initiated and started for his political benefit, could be something he was groomed to do, not simply for personal political survival.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Hopefully, he did not, already. But I am not sure. The disinformation campaigns he have initiated and started for his political benefit, could be something he was groomed to do, not simply for personal political survival.
Which is why Trumo should be denied any further intelligence briefings. He is a security threat to this nation, both domestically and internationally.

White 6
I admit having much to learn, but if Trump is a Russian asset then explain this...

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth – exceeding $25 billion – in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria – U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the country’s future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

Or is this part of the disinformation campaign you referred to ?

EXCLUSIVE: Explosive new book claims the KGB began grooming 'young and vain' Donald Trump 40 years ago by saving him from financial ruin and turned him into a Russian asset who gave Putin 'everything he wanted' as president
You leftist skinheads are losing that grip of reality on your own scalp. You're saying Donald Trump got a KGB haircut at a professional barbershop and had his mustache trimmed / shaved / whatever back in the days of “The Beatles?”
And the barber is telling Donald Trump that a nice haircut will get him the job / business opportunity that he would otherwise lose? And somehow that barber, by cutting Trump's hair, is gaining control over his mind and turning him into a Russian barbershop asset?
And that explains the horde of professional psychiatrists and psychologists who wanted to put him away for a mental evaluation?
Stop peddling drugs. Donald Trump already has a writ of quo warranto in U.S. District Court to boot the Biden family out of the White House.

Which is why Trumo should be denied any further intelligence briefings. He is a security threat to this nation, both domestically and internationally.
I totally agree. I did not know until you posted and I searched, he still had access to National Security briefings. I am willing to bet they are not a encompassing as what he did have access to, and cleared by the Biden administration's Director of National Intelligence office under Avril Haines, the first cabinet level member confirmed by the Senate.

White 6
I admit having much to learn, but if Trump is a Russian asset then explain this...

* Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Placed harsh economic restrictions on a group of Russian oligarchs which effectively puts more pressure on Vladimir Putin. The Russian leader has illegally amassed enormous wealth – exceeding $25 billion – in the last two decades, but he can't hold all that wealth in his own name, so he appointed oligarch cronies to be his trustees. Putting his oligarchs on sanctions hurts Putin big time.

* Levied considerable financial sanctions and travel restrictions on 50-plus individuals who have been accused of human-rights abuses and corruption under both the Magnitsky Act and the Global Magnitsky Act.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Authorized the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the U.S. in the wake of nerve agent attack on British soil, allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon.

* Killed more than 200 Russian soldiers in Syria – U.S. troops are present as in Syria as much to limit Russian and Iranian influence on the country’s future as to fight the remnants of the Islamic State.

* Facilitated U.S. sales of more coal to energy-strapped Ukraine, while weakening Russia's hold on oil exports.

* Ramped up militarily to pressure the Russian Federation as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the Defense Secretary work to strengthen alliances and military cooperation with Baltic states that share borders with Russia.

None of those were proposals by Donald J. Trump, some just had overwhelming support of conservatives in the Senate.

McCarthy beat everyone to it back in the 1950's. We see the results now. Do not let any Deplorables work for your totalitarian government when it comes on line. Those empowered will remember what you turned us into and get you and your families and your friends. And the ruling elite will love it for getting rid of the competition.

You leftist skinheads are losing that grip of reality on your own scalp. You're saying Donald Trump got a KGB haircut at a professional barbershop and had his mustache trimmed / shaved / whatever back in the days of “The Beatles?”
And the barber is telling Donald Trump that a nice haircut will get him the job / business opportunity that he would otherwise lose? And somehow that barber, by cutting Trump's hair, is gaining control over his mind and turning him into a Russian barbershop asset?
And that explains the horde of professional psychiatrists and psychologists who wanted to put him away for a mental evaluation?
Stop peddling drugs. Donald Trump already has a writ of quo warranto in U.S. District Court to boot the Biden family out of the White House.
Is that you, Q? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump gets most of his intelligence through his business networks -- there is not going to be a whole lot of useful information to be gleaned from the traditional “briefings” at the Oval Office filtered through Democrat Party intelligence officials, a shocking number of whom were cleared for federal hire at the Office of Personnel Management by Katherine Archuleta on a German-government SAP database during the Obama administration.

McCarthy beat everyone to it back in the 1950's. We see the results now. Do not let any Deplorables work for your totalitarian government when it comes on line. Those empowered will remember what you turned us into and get you and your families and your friends. And the ruling elite will love it for getting rid of the competition.
Well, if I ever convene a national totalitarian government in the woods of Madison Count, TN. I will heed your advice. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

White 6

None of those were proposals by Donald J. Trump, some just had overwhelming support of conservatives in the Senate.
Either way it contradicts him being an asset.

Forum List

Back