New Book: Roger Ailes Was Paralyzed By Media Matters' Fox Book

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
New Book: Roger Ailes Was Paralyzed By Media Matters' Fox Book

A new book reveals that Fox News president Roger Ailes was paralyzed by a book coauthored by Media Matters founder David Brock that documented Fox News' role as a Republican propaganda outlet. Fox reportedly retaliated against the book by airing segments "claiming Brock was mentally unstable."

The Loudest Voice in the Room, New York magazine reporter Gabriel Sherman's upcoming biography of Ailes, describes how the Fox chief and his network ruthlessly targets critics. Media Matters obtained the book in advance of its January 14 publication date.

Sherman explains what happened when Media Matters became Ailes' top critic. In February 2012, Media Matters released The Fox Effect: How Roger Ailes Turned a Network into a Propaganda Machine. Sherman reports that Ailes was "obsessed" with the book, lamenting that he couldn't "do anything" until it was published. As retaliation, Fox subsequently "aired segments claiming Brock was mentally unstable":

This is funny.

I'm sure this is legit. Ailes pretty much single-handedly created the news outlet that would take over the industry in less than 20 years, and David Brock is a queer blogger.

Yes, I'm sure Roger was practically in a vegetative state. Hard to believe he can still walk and talk.

wow he wrote all those stories anddid all that reporting and investigating?

while being that fat?

amazing

oooooooooooooooo, mediamatters had Ailes frozen stiff I bet

stiff from laughing so damn hard

I'm sure this is legit. Ailes pretty much single-handedly created the news outlet that would take over the industry in less than 20 years, and David Brock is a queer blogger.

Yes, I'm sure Roger was practically in a vegetative state. Hard to believe he can still walk and talk.

What's with the homophobia?

Forum List

Back