Trump New book coming

Comes out next week, I think. Look at the cover. Anyone think anyone in the WH isn't already having sphincter responses? Hell, they may hope MUELLER drops a couple of bombs, at leas for 'peripheral' players.

Come on people, has ANYONE ever seen anything LIKE THIS?? It's bizarre! All of it!

I see ANOTHER 'campaign' stop the DAY this hits the net and the talkshows. He'll need some crowd somewhere to LOVE him and scream and screech about a WITCH HUNT and fake news! On your mark get set count down!

Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill advised tweet
after getting angry at something he saw on TV.

s-l225.jpg

John Kelly thinks Trump is an ‘idiot’ who has ‘gone off the rails in Crazytown’: Bob Woodward

default.gif

BRAD REED
04 SEP 2018 AT 11:34 ET

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg
White House Chief of Staff John Kelly

Bob Woodward’s explosive new book on the Trump White House reveals that chief of staff John Kelly has regularly attacked both the president’s intelligence and sanity.

In an excerpt leaked to the Washington Post, Woodward writes that Kelly has regularly blown up after having interactions with the president.

He’s an idiot,” Kelly said of Trump during one group meeting, according to Woodward’s sources. “It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Woodward also claims that Reince Priebus, who served as Trump’s first chief of staff, similarly dreaded what Trump would do when out of adult supervision. Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill-advised tweet after getting angry at something he saw on TV...

John Kelly thinks Trump is an 'idiot' who has 'gone off the rails in Crazytown': Bob Woodward
And still Trump kicked Hillary’s butt.
Trump/Putin
Putin - more of an American patriot than shitstain obama.

Comes out next week, I think. Look at the cover. Anyone think anyone in the WH isn't already having sphincter responses? Hell, they may hope MUELLER drops a couple of bombs, at leas for 'peripheral' players.

Come on people, has ANYONE ever seen anything LIKE THIS?? It's bizarre! All of it!

I see ANOTHER 'campaign' stop the DAY this hits the net and the talkshows. He'll need some crowd somewhere to LOVE him and scream and screech about a WITCH HUNT and fake news! On your mark get set count down!

Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill advised tweet

s-l225.jpg

John Kelly thinks Trump is an ‘idiot’ who has ‘gone off the rails in Crazytown’: Bob Woodward

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

Bob Woodward’s explosive new book on the Trump White House reveals that chief of staff John Kelly has regularly attacked both the president’s intelligence and sanity.

In an excerpt leaked to the Washington Post, Woodward writes that Kelly has regularly blown up after having interactions with the president.

He’s an idiot,” Kelly said of Trump during one group meeting, according to Woodward’s sources. “It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Woodward also claims that Reince Priebus, who served as Trump’s first chief of staff, similarly dreaded what Trump would do when out of adult supervision. Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill-advised tweet after getting angry at something he saw on TV...

John Kelly thinks Trump is an 'idiot' who has 'gone off the rails in Crazytown': Bob Woodward
Not quite. The correct phrase would be "And still Russia kicked Hillary's butt)

19.png

The economy is the only thing you have to go on?

Silly.. when 43.5 percent of people are poor or low-income.

No, what I posted was that they should try writing books bashing President Trump. That seems to be the way people are deciding to make money nowadays. If you want to suggest that who is making money doing what, isn't what the economy should be based on, then it's obvious why you and a lot of poor people may be confused.

s-l225.jpg

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

Trump/Putin
Okay, traitor

s-l225.jpg

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

Trump/Putin
Okay, traitor
A proud traitor to democrats and whatever evil they stand for. The day may necessarily come when Americans need the alliance of true friends like Russia to cleanse the country of this pervasive evil.

s-l225.jpg

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

Trump/Putin
Okay, traitor
A proud traitor to democrats and whatever evil they stand for. The day may necessarily come when Americans need the alliance of true friends like Russia to cleanse the country of this pervasive evil.
Don’t come running to real Americans when Putin stabs you in the back

Trump/Putin
Okay, traitor
I'll hand him the knife to stab democrats any old place.

Trump/Putin
Okay, traitor
I know. That’s why I called you traitor.

s-l225.jpg

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

Not quite. The correct phrase would be "And still Russia kicked Hillary's butt)

View attachment 214792
Like anyone cares who the homos in LA and SF voted for.

Okay, traitor
Traitor to democrats is patriot to America.

Okay, traitor
You are confused, as well as a traitor.

I'm not confused. Democrats are the enemy and need to be purged. Eliminated. Swept into the dustbin of history. They and you, are a blot on our history. If Russia can help take out the trash, Putin deserves the thanks of a grateful nation.

I'm not confused. Democrats are the enemy and need to be purged. Eliminated. Swept into the dustbin of history. They and you, are a blot on our history. If Russia can help take out the trash, Putin deserves the thanks of a grateful nation.
^ Traitor has traitorous words. You will be replaced. Enjoy your movement’s last gasp while you can.

^ Traitor has traitorous words. You will be replaced. Enjoy your movement’s last gasp while you can.
Population replacement is the complete goal of the democrats. We know that.

Trump irritated he wasn't interviewed by Woodward for upcoming book - CNNPolitics

Can't wait for this book to hit the stores. Trump and allies (Faux News, Kimbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, etc) will try to disparage Woodward, but that's a losing cause. Woodward has great merit and is unimpeachable (not like Trump.) He helped take down Nixon, and, hopefully, this book will aid in the upcoming impeachment of Dumpf.

Dumpf is shaking in his booties.
The taped conversation between trump and Woodward was fantastic!

Of course, the Little Trumpsters will never listen to or read Trump's bizarre taped conversation he had with Woodward.
First of all, they deny everything that has documented and verified about Trump's lies, actions and behavior.
Second, they are lazy.
I like this one: "It's really too bad, because nobody told me about it, and I would've loved to have spoken to you. You know I'm very open to you. I think you've always been fair."
Now that Trump had someone read the early released parts of the book, Woodward has gone from "fair" to a liar.
The fact is, Bob Woodward has always been held at high esteem because of his work. As his history shows, he's not some sleazy author looking for a quick buck. He has pride in his work and his reputation.

Russia is attacking our country and only the lowest form of human life who hates their country would still worship Putin ass.
Slime like you, it's Trump over country. Hell has a special place for people like you.

Trump irritated he wasn't interviewed by Woodward for upcoming book - CNNPolitics

Can't wait for this book to hit the stores. Trump and allies (Faux News, Kimbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, etc) will try to disparage Woodward, but that's a losing cause. Woodward has great merit and is unimpeachable (not like Trump.) He helped take down Nixon, and, hopefully, this book will aid in the upcoming impeachment of Dumpf.

Dumpf is shaking in his booties.

Woodward book prompts West Wing witch hunt, sources say - CNNPolitics

Now we have a REAL witch hunt going on! Dumpf has been exposed by Woodward and he can't stand it.

Forum List

Back