Trump New book coming

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Trump irritated he wasn't interviewed by Woodward for upcoming book - CNNPolitics

Can't wait for this book to hit the stores. Trump and allies (Faux News, Kimbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, etc) will try to disparage Woodward, but that's a losing cause. Woodward has great merit and is unimpeachable (not like Trump.) He helped take down Nixon, and, hopefully, this book will aid in the upcoming impeachment of Dumpf.

Dumpf is shaking in his booties.

bed-wetting.png

The exerpts so far are exactly what I expected and should surprise no one. Trump is a spiteful moron, who needs to be removed from the White House as quickly as possible.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

Comes out next week, I think. Look at the cover. Anyone think anyone in the WH isn't already having sphincter responses? Hell, they may hope MUELLER drops a couple of bombs, at leas for 'peripheral' players.

Come on people, has ANYONE ever seen anything LIKE THIS?? It's bizarre! All of it!

I see ANOTHER 'campaign' stop the DAY this hits the net and the talkshows. He'll need some crowd somewhere to LOVE him and scream and screech about a WITCH HUNT and fake news! On your mark get set count down!

Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill advised tweet
after getting angry at something he saw on TV.

s-l225.jpg

John Kelly thinks Trump is an ‘idiot’ who has ‘gone off the rails in Crazytown’: Bob Woodward

default.gif

BRAD REED
04 SEP 2018 AT 11:34 ET

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg
White House Chief of Staff John Kelly

Bob Woodward’s explosive new book on the Trump White House reveals that chief of staff John Kelly has regularly attacked both the president’s intelligence and sanity.

In an excerpt leaked to the Washington Post, Woodward writes that Kelly has regularly blown up after having interactions with the president.

He’s an idiot,” Kelly said of Trump during one group meeting, according to Woodward’s sources. “It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Woodward also claims that Reince Priebus, who served as Trump’s first chief of staff, similarly dreaded what Trump would do when out of adult supervision. Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill-advised tweet after getting angry at something he saw on TV...

John Kelly thinks Trump is an 'idiot' who has 'gone off the rails in Crazytown': Bob Woodward

Last edited:
If only he had the intelligence of a sixth grader.

Woodward's book is a confirmation what everyone with a brain and not in the Trump cult knows: Trump is unhinged, incredibly stupid and a danger to national security.

It is unfortunate for the nation, that the Pubs are a party of eunuchs. Those closest to Trump and that know him best, know that he is not fit for the job on any level.

The Creep should resign, but he will not. The country is hostage to that dolt.

Last edited:
Bob Woodward is cashing in on Trump hate by providing fuel to the mindless anti-Trump fiends. Who can really blame him? I can’t say i wouldn’t do it if I had the means. Fill a book with a bunch of stuff that makes Trump look bad that said mindless fiends will salivate over and devour is good for the author’s bank account.

Comes out next week, I think. Look at the cover. Anyone think anyone in the WH isn't already having sphincter responses? Hell, they may hope MUELLER drops a couple of bombs, at leas for 'peripheral' players.

Come on people, has ANYONE ever seen anything LIKE THIS?? It's bizarre! All of it!

I see ANOTHER 'campaign' stop the DAY this hits the net and the talkshows. He'll need some crowd somewhere to LOVE him and scream and screech about a WITCH HUNT and fake news! On your mark get set count down!

Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill advised tweet

s-l225.jpg

John Kelly thinks Trump is an ‘idiot’ who has ‘gone off the rails in Crazytown’: Bob Woodward

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

Bob Woodward’s explosive new book on the Trump White House reveals that chief of staff John Kelly has regularly attacked both the president’s intelligence and sanity.

In an excerpt leaked to the Washington Post, Woodward writes that Kelly has regularly blown up after having interactions with the president.

He’s an idiot,” Kelly said of Trump during one group meeting, according to Woodward’s sources. “It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Woodward also claims that Reince Priebus, who served as Trump’s first chief of staff, similarly dreaded what Trump would do when out of adult supervision. Specifically, he says Priebus would describe the president’s time sitting alone watching cable news in the presidential bedroom as “the witching hour,” as he feared that the president might launch an ill-advised tweet after getting angry at something he saw on TV...

John Kelly thinks Trump is an 'idiot' who has 'gone off the rails in Crazytown': Bob Woodward
And still Trump kicked Hillary’s butt.

Bob Woodward is cashing in on Trump hate by providing fuel to the mindless anti-Trump fiends. Who can really blame him? I can’t say i wouldn’t do it if I had the means. Fill a book with a bunch of stuff that makes Trump look bad that said mindless fiends will salivate over and devour is good for the author’s bank account.

Sorry, you can say that about the other guys, but not Woodward.

Everything in the book will be true. You’ll have to decide if it’s worse than shooting someone in the middle of 5th Avenue. I suspect you’ll be fine with it all.

Woodward's book is a confirmation what everyone with a brain and not in the Trump cult knows: Trump is unhinged, incredibly stupid and a danger to national security.

It is unfortunate for the nation, that the Pubs are a party of eunuchs. Those closest to Trump and that know him best, know that he is not fit for the job on any level.

The Creep should resign, but he will not. The country is hostage that dolt.

You are part of Woodward’s target audience. His book is marketed to appeal to you. For you to say this book appeals to “everyone with a brain” is incredibly stupid. There is something very disturbing about hate driving self-righteousness.

s-l225.jpg

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

And still Trump kicked Hillary’s butt.
Trump/Putin

Sorry, you can say that about the other guys, but not Woodward.

Everyhing in the book will be true. You’ll have to decide if it’s worse than shooting someone in the middle of 5th Avenue. I suspect you’ll be fine with it all.

LOL I won’t be reading the book and you suspect wrong.

s-l225.jpg

default.gif

BRAD REED

john-kelly-6-800x430.jpg

First time I’ve ever pre-ordered a book :thup:

Forum List

Back