New Billboards in Minnesota

"The mission of Freedom Boards Across America is to expose the failure of secular progressive policies and remind Americans of the principles of freedom which have made our nation great."

Secular = FAILURE????

Unlike such successful "faith based" countries like "Iran" and "Uganda". Now I understand where the White Wing is coming from.

"The mission of Freedom Boards Across America is to expose the failure of secular progressive policies and remind Americans of the principles of freedom which have made our nation great."

Secular = FAILURE????

Unlike such successful "faith based" countries like "Iran" and "Uganda". Now I understand where the White Wing is coming from.

Demonstrating your fine reading skills once again, I see.

What faith-based country is Uganda? Do you even think about this shit before you write it?

Great billboards!

I found it entertaining how many of the comments at the bottom of the article were about the Feds changing the speed limit back to 55 mph.

Got FBAA saved to my fav's.

Secular = FAILURE????

No...rdean = FAILURE
secular initiatives like Pelosi courting the catholic church to advance illegal alien amnesty is acceptable to you I suppose.

I had given up on Minnesota when they elected Stuart Smalley.

Hot Air New billboards in MN ask: Had enough Hope and Change?

Nice photoshop job!

No. This is:
churchsignzq.jpg

Secular = FAILURE????

What faith-based country is Uganda? Do you even think about this shit before you write it?

Isn't Uganda where they are killing children as "witches"? Is it there or Nigeria where Palin's witch hunting buddy is from? Kenya. OK;

AFP: Kenyan witch-hunter blesses Palin in new Internet video

LOS ANGELES (AFP) — An Internet video showing Sarah Palin being blessed by a Kenyan witch-hunter emerged Thursday in the latest online blast from the Republican vice-presidential nominee's past.

The video appeared on Youtube and several sites showing Palin taking part in a 2005 service at a Pentecostal church in Alaska where preacher Thomas Muthee calls for witches and other Palin enemies to be defeated.

In the video, Palin can be seen standing before Muthee with her head bowed as her hands are held by two members of the congregation.

In his sermon, Muthee praises Palin for her quest to become governor of Alaska and calls on other church members to seek positions of influence.

"In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, every form of witchcraft is what you rebuke. In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, father make away now," Muthee says in the video.

Secular = FAILURE????

Isn't Uganda where they are killing children as "witches"? Is it there or Nigeria where Palin's witch hunting buddy is from? Kenya. OK;

AFP: Kenyan witch-hunter blesses Palin in new Internet video

LOS ANGELES (AFP) — An Internet video showing Sarah Palin being blessed by a Kenyan witch-hunter emerged Thursday in the latest online blast from the Republican vice-presidential nominee's past.

The video appeared on Youtube and several sites showing Palin taking part in a 2005 service at a Pentecostal church in Alaska where preacher Thomas Muthee calls for witches and other Palin enemies to be defeated.

In the video, Palin can be seen standing before Muthee with her head bowed as her hands are held by two members of the congregation.

In his sermon, Muthee praises Palin for her quest to become governor of Alaska and calls on other church members to seek positions of influence.

"In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, every form of witchcraft is what you rebuke. In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, father make away now," Muthee says in the video.
Wow. Most irrelevant post of this week. Another first for you!

Secular = FAILURE????

yeah, people need to research the groups they start backing. Sounds like Tea Party Lunacy "Our hope is that these billboards will inspire others to take-up the cause to defend America’s liberty from all threats — both foreign and domestic.":cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Freedom Boards Across America » Home

Secular = FAILURE????

yeah, people need to research the groups they start backing. Sounds like Tea Party Lunacy "Our hope is that these billboards will inspire others to take-up the cause to defend America’s liberty from all threats — both foreign and domestic.":cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Freedom Boards Across America » Home

Isn't that the same oath members of the military take? I guess the military is part of the "tea party lunacy." :cuckoo:

How's the "Drill, baby, Drill" thingy going for you guys?

Better than the no drill baby no drill baby policies of Obama and the demo rats, and then the American consumers pay out the ASS for needed gas and give all this money to terrorist countries that hate us!!!!This accident is a perfect reason of why we should start drilling on US soil. "Alaska" God couldn't of made a better place to drill for oil, nothing is up their and oil solidifies in cold if an accident happens!!!!! P.S. and the population of this state is also in favor of Drilling!!!!

Forum List

Back