New Biden ad targets black voters

That Biden feels he has to run an ad targeted to black voters should concern you

'If you aren't voting for Biden you ain't black'
-- Pissed them off

Blacks are cookie-cutter copies, not divers
- Pissed them off

Destroying 41% of all black-owned small businesses through liberal virus lockdowns
- Pissed them off

Supporting criminals and foreign-funded domestic terrorists who looted and burned black businesses and communities out, killed black shop owners, standing with violent terrorists instead of Americans and businesses...
- Turned the off, pissed them off

100 years of KKK, Jim Crowe, segregation, unfulfilled promises, policies of economic slavery, and racist insults from white elitist Dems who take them for granted...
- Many have had enough

Under Trump black unEmploment got down to the lowest rate EVER...

I especially like the scene where they all bust out laughing when Donald claims to have done more for blacks than anyone with the POSSIBLE exception of Abraham Lincoln. :D

That Biden feels he has to run an ad targeted to black voters should concern you

Of course he does. Can't take any group for granted in this election.
Hispanic outreach has begun.
Thank you Lincoln Project for getting the ball rolling.

I especially like the scene where they all bust out laughing when Donald claims to have done more for blacks than anyone with the POSSIBLE exception of Abraham Lincoln. :D

So Biden is thinking if he doesn’t target the black vote he will lose? Strange since Democrats get 91% plus, of the black vote anyway.

I wonder if any of those black men sitting around the barber shop really know the history of Joe Biden? Do they know that he wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? Do they not know that was legislation that led to the incarceration of more black people than any other legislation ever passed in this nation? Donald Trump got prison reform passed to FREE many of the people that Joe Biden put in prison but they think Biden is the one who's their pal? To be quite blunt...those are some clueless individuals!

If we're going for the racism contest between Uncle Joe's bills from the 1970s/ 80s vs Donald's racism since birth -
Donnie WINS!

When you have intelligent black men like Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell shutting this down, you should be able to find the intelligence to at least think on it.

Thomas Sowell: "No Hard Evidence" That Trump Is A Racist

Translation: The only "intelligent black men" are conservatives.
Way to go Davey Duke - But ya may as well just say it! :D

iKiHkRAwRdaKan6g265v_hqdefault.jpg

What did Biden ever do? Where’s that?

So Biden is thinking if he doesn’t target the black vote he will lose? Strange since Democrats get 91% plus, of the black vote anyway.

They know Trump did do what he said! And, many will be voting Trump. The ad says it’s true.

it screams desperation

Translation: The only "intelligent black men" are conservatives.
Way to go Davey Duke - But ya may as well just say it!
Ha, well that is certainly one way an unintelligent person would translate the words. Best of luck with that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back