New Biden ad targets black voters

I especially like the scene where they all bust out laughing when Donald claims to have done more for blacks than anyone with the POSSIBLE exception of Abraham Lincoln. :D

I like how you say "they all" about blacks who Biden said are all the same.

Did they show their reaction to Biden telling them if they don't vote for his wrinkly, lily white ass they "ain't black?"

Michael the Blackman and his Yahweh cult might vote for tramp, of course the wealthy blacks will also vote for him.

Michael the Blackman is damn lucky he wasn't convicted of murder.
Wealthy blacks like Herman The Pizza Guy? Oh wait - Donnie killed him off in Memphis.

Too Funny:

Biden is pandering to blacks and thinks they wont see it for what IT IS..... ONCE MORE TREATING THEM LIKE THEY ARE STUPID AND GULLIBLE....

I wonder if he is aware that they are onto democrat games?

I especially like the scene where they all bust out laughing when Donald claims to have done more for blacks than anyone with the POSSIBLE exception of Abraham Lincoln. :D

He actually has done more. You're laughing at lies and propaganda. Im not surprised. Trumps black vote percentage was 8 percent and now 26 percent. "Send them back to africa". Those were lincolns words, yet you champion him.

Last edited:
Will the racist Biden let those black folks in his ad stay black?

He actually has done more. You're laughing at lies and propaganda. Im not surprised. Trumps black vote percentage was 8 percent and now 26 percent.

Do I have another taker on my bet? Donald gets 12% of the black vote and I leave the board forever. Less and you leave for a month.
26% ??? :auiqs.jpg:

He actually has done more. You're laughing at lies and propaganda. Im not surprised. Trumps black vote percentage was 8 percent and now 26 percent.

Do I have another taker on my bet? Donald gets 12% of the black vote and I leave the board forever. Less and you leave for a month.

If you just left the board, the aggregate IQ would probably go up a few points. Lol.

Exactly. I'd be interested in seeing how other presidents do in comparison. First Step Act. Opportunity Zones. Cutting taxes for lower and middle income. Lowest unemployment ever prior to C19. Eliminating job killing regulations. Rising incomes.

Oh, but he's not eloquent and pandering.

If you just left the board, the aggregate IQ would probably go up a few points. Lol.

Translation: I'm sticking to my Rasmussen polls and won't put my ass on the line because I know their polls on black support are bullshit. :)

Can't you just imagine the uproar if Trump's campaign were to craft a similar ad trying to appeal to whites?

This identity politics bull shit is the biggest problem in our country today.

Translation: I'm sticking to my Rasmussen polls and won't put my ass on the line because I know their polls on black support are bullshit. :)

They're actually not wrong as orange man had the lowest black unemployment. Record lows. Thats not fantasy island stuff.

They're actually not wrong as orange man had the lowest black unemployment. Record lows. Thats not fantasy island stuff.

Sorry, Trump's trend line on black unemployment followed Obama's precisely. And now that he botched the pandemic response? You don't even wanna go there Karen. :omg:

Key numbers • 2020 Q1 & Q2

Michigan with highest Q2 Black unemployment rate (35.5%), up from 7% in Q1
Nevada with highest Q2 Hispanic unemployment rate (30.1%), up from 4.6% in Q1
Hawaii with highest Q2 unemployment rate for whites (19.1%) and Asians (21.9%), up from 3.2% and 2.4% in Q1
Utah & Idaho with highest unemployment rates for Blacks and Hispanics relative to whites in Q2 (2.3-to-1 and 2.2-to-1 respectively)

2020 Q1 & Q2 • Updated August 2020
Latest data: Black–white and Hispanic–white gaps persist as states record historic unemployment rates in the second quarter
By Jhacova Williams

EPI analyzes state unemployment rates by race and ethnicity, and racial/ethnic unemployment rate gaps, on a quarterly basis to generate a sample size large enough to create reliable estimates of unemployment rates by race and ethnicity at the state level. We report estimates only for states for which the sample size of these subgroups is large enough to create an accurate estimate. For this reason, the number of states included in our maps and data tables varies based on the analysis performed.

Our analysis of first and second quarter 2020 data finds that Black, white, and Hispanic unemployment gaps remained the same in most states in the first quarter, and that unemployment rates reached historic levels in the second quarter.

Sorry, Trump's trend line on black unemployment followed Obama's precisely. And now that he botched the pandemic response? You don't even wanna go there Karen. :omg:

Key numbers • 2020 Q1 & Q2

Michigan with highest Q2 Black unemployment rate (35.5%), up from 7% in Q1
Nevada with highest Q2 Hispanic unemployment rate (30.1%), up from 4.6% in Q1
Hawaii with highest Q2 unemployment rate for whites (19.1%) and Asians (21.9%), up from 3.2% and 2.4% in Q1
Utah & Idaho with highest unemployment rates for Blacks and Hispanics relative to whites in Q2 (2.3-to-1 and 2.2-to-1 respectively)

2020 Q1 & Q2 • Updated August 2020
Latest data: Black–white and Hispanic–white gaps persist as states record historic unemployment rates in the second quarter
By Jhacova Williams

EPI analyzes state unemployment rates by race and ethnicity, and racial/ethnic unemployment rate gaps, on a quarterly basis to generate a sample size large enough to create reliable estimates of unemployment rates by race and ethnicity at the state level. We report estimates only for states for which the sample size of these subgroups is large enough to create an accurate estimate. For this reason, the number of states included in our maps and data tables varies based on the analysis performed.

Our analysis of first and second quarter 2020 data finds that Black, white, and Hispanic unemployment gaps remained the same in most states in the first quarter, and that unemployment rates reached historic levels in the second quarter.

You respond with a couple of states where black unemployment was higher. Thats a huge fail for you. Dont even try it man.

You respond with a couple of states where black unemployment was higher. Thats a huge fail for you. Dont even try it man.

November 4th 2019 called. They would like their story back immediately! :laugh:
Current black unemployment in the US as a whole is 14.6%

Forum List

Back