New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

Amazing that even the Australians are coming around.
Australia were also the country that alerted the World to the barbaric Israeli policy of locking up Palestinian Children some as young as 8 years old IN CAGES,IN ALL WEATHERS AND DURING HOT AND FREEZING COLD NIGHTS......we all know it's a disgrace and against all conventions.

Regrettably our Conservative Government are pro Israel...but the Australian population are very much Pro Palestinian......The present Chaotic Government have only 24% support......Soon Come the next Election.....Your film is Accurate Monti,many thanks.....it is strange that when the rest of the world think something is ILLEGAL,,,,,...ISRAEL THINKS IT IS LEGAL.......steve

Australia were also the country that alerted the World to the barbaric Israeli policy of locking up Palestinian Children some as young as 8 years old IN CAGES,IN ALL WEATHERS AND DURING HOT AND FREEZING COLD NIGHTS......we all know it's a disgrace and against all conventions.

Regrettably our Conservative Government are pro Israel...but the Australian population are very much Pro Palestinian......The present Chaotic Government have only 24% support......Soon Come the next Election.....Your film is Accurate Monti,many thanks.....it is strange that when the rest of the world think something is ILLEGAL,,,,,...ISRAEL THINKS IT IS LEGAL.......steve
:argue: :disagree: :itsok:

Honestly Hoss you can see the truth,if you can't be a man,then I'll be a Man for you......thehossliq.

Honestly Hoss you can see the truth,if you can't be a man,then I'll be a Man for you......thehossliq.
If you actually were a man, then you wouldn't be so obsessed with the Jews when many Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others, and I am not only referring to ISIS. Strange how you are so quiet about what is going on in the Muslim world, part of which is not far from your area of the world.

If you actually were a man, then you wouldn't be so obsessed with the Jews when many Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others, and I am not only referring to ISIS. Strange how you are so quiet about what is going on in the Muslim world, part of which is not far from your area of the world.
Well as a quick left hand diversion by you on this subject of Isis and the other Islamic Mongrels.....You know very well my sentiment full well.......I would do my best to eliminate or the lemmings amongst them re-educate(I haven't decided yet).

We had over a hundred Australians,Murdered in Bali in the Bali-Bombing,even my sons friend.....You need not to try to explain anything to me regarding these FCUKING Islamic Terrorists.....I know them well enough but there is over 134 Million Muslim population in Indonesia (The worlds largest) but the extremists are but a few........the Majority of Indonesians are terrific people.........but it only takes a few. Another thing..STOP patronizing me.........with that tap on the head Avie. as for not being a man,that is only your opinion mate.....LOL steve.

Well as a quick left hand diversion by you on this subject of Isis and the other Islamic Mongrels.....You know very well my sentiment full well.......I would do my best to eliminate or the lemmings amongst them re-educate(I haven't decided yet).

We had over a hundred Australians,Murdered in Bali in the Bali-Bombing,even my sons friend.....You need not to try to explain anything to me regarding these FCUKING Islamic Terrorists.....I know them well enough but there is over 134 Million Muslim population in Indonesia (The worlds largest) but the extremists are but a few........the Majority of Indonesians are terrific people.........but it only takes a few. Another thing..STOP patronizing me.........with that tap on the head Avie. as for not being a man,that is only your opinion mate.....LOL steve.
:boobies: :cheeky-smiley-018: :eusa_whistle: :funnyface:

:boobies: :cheeky-smiley-018: :eusa_whistle: :funnyface:
LOL the boobs are too small,the tongue to short,no puff for the 3rd and I like the fourth

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.

Would they be the same people that saw nothing wrong in stealing children from their parents and treating them as slaves because they were Aborigine's

Once again Hossfly has buzzed into the wrong forum. This forum relates to the Israel-Palestine conflict. You want to discuss, "Muslims are having a field day persecuting, torturing, and murdering others..." there are other forums on this board to do that. Unless of course this is the standard Hasbarat attempt to deflect the issue.

Now why don't you tell the same thing to Abdul when he/she posts about Ireland and South Africa ? ? ? ?

Could it be that he is a fellow muslim and we all know the Islamic law about that don't we.

Now why don't you tell the same thing to Abdul when he/she posts about Ireland and South Africa ? ? ? ?

Could it be that he is a fellow muslim and we all know the Islamic law about that don't we.
yawn.gif

Don't get excited, dogbreath. Israel/Palestine is in the ME and there are Muslims all around. Why, just yesterday it was reported that Hizbullah and ISIS are in the Golan.

New Topics

Forum List

Back