New audio: Trump falsely claimed he gave Kim Jong Un "incredible" letters to National Archives, says he had confidence in Capitol Police on Jan 6

hunter…read the threads with the articles.

if hunter is guilty of anything, then he should be held accountable. but not matter what he may or may not have done illegally - cannot rise to the level of treason that yer chosen one seems to have committed.

if hunter is guilty of anything, then he should be held accountable. but not matter what he may or may not have done illegally - cannot rise to the level of treason that yer chosen one seems to have committed.
haha deflect

haha deflect

wtf are you talking about? there is no deflection... 'cept by you - who can't answer a simple question, that i asked twice for a simple yes or no anwer to & you can't seem to do it.

why is that? <meow>

i flat out said - in other words: NO ONE is above the law. not hunter, not any of donny's suits or boots & certainly not yer chosen one.

will you say the same?

wtf are you talking about? there is no deflection... 'cept by you - who can't answer a simple question, that i asked twice for a simple yes or no anwer to & you can't seem to do it.

why is that? <meow>

i flat out said - in other words: NO ONE is above the law. not hunter, not any of donny's suits or boots & certainly not yer chosen one.

will you say the same?
It's deflection because you are making things up, and not dealing with reality

It's deflection because you are making things up, and not dealing with reality

^^^

3hpxq4.jpg

thanx for playing, weakling.

We are actually trying to discuss the pending Xiden tax cheat indictment

yep. anybody committing a crime should be held accountable ... including a biden.

you are too afraid to say the same about any trump.

and you are making up stuff about treason...

lol ... tick tock.

funny you call me that when yer chosen one is under multiple investigation re: the attempted overthrow/coup/insurrection of this country.

yep. anybody committing a crime should be held accountable ... including a biden.

you are too afraid to say the same about any trump.

lol ... tick tock.

funny you call me that when yer chosen one is under multiple investigation re: the attempted overthrow/coup/insurrection of this country.
1) not at all it's just you all can't seem to find one after nearly a decade
2) see what I mean?
3) hahah no he is not under any investigation to overthrow the Govt. Hhahaha it's funny you think that though

1) not at all it's just you all can't seem to find one after nearly a decade

donny has been committing crimes since the 70s when he & daddy drumpf were gonna be in bigley trouble with them (c) oloreds & moving into their apts. he also paid bigley for his fraudulent university & for using his 'charity' as his own personal piggy bank.
2) see what I mean?

lol ...

3) hahah no he is not under any investigation to overthrow the Govt.

okey dokey. merrick garland thinks otherwise & so does fani willis.

Hhahaha it's funny you think that though

ha ha

ha.

donny has been committing crimes since the 70s when he & daddy drumpf were gonna be in bigley trouble with them (c) oloreds & moving into their apts. he also paid bigley for his fraudulent university & for using his 'charity' as his own personal piggy bank.

lol ...

okey dokey. merrick garland thinks otherwise & so does fani willis.

ha ha

ha.

so you have nothing?

you've provided no facts

i didn't have to.

the select committee has ... the DOJ has been providing info that will bring the hammer down via f-a-c-t-s ...

& fani willis is poised to strike.

popcorn.gif

Forum List

Back