New audio of Hunter Biden talking about his partner “the f**king spy chief of China” HOLY Crap… (Language warning)

Slade really said he wouldn’t care if Don Jr was found to be raping kids?

Does anyone really believe that?

I mean lefties are definitely pedo sympathizers but get real.

For Banana Republican's the accusation is as good as a conviction, isn't it?

btw Slade said " .... if accusations came out that Don Jr was ...."

their hands on stolen emails.

Translation = we can't prove anything, but we, the Left Wing Liars who hate America, are still furious about being BUSTED for

1. staging fights at Trump events in collusion with CNN which then claimed "Trump inciting violence"
2. that Hillary CHEATED in the CNN debate with total collusion with "CNN employee" Donna Brazile (who later called Hillary's campaign a CULT)
3. that the difference between the DNC, the NYT, the WaPo, and CNN was .... there was no difference, they were all on the same team

Yeah, TRUTH, it is what a DEMOCRAT HATES the MOST

Hillary LOST and then SPAZZED OUT!!!

Were you SPAZZING TOO?

Again, the whines coming from Trump supporters are music to my ears. It does make me smile.
Just like your savior....nothing of substance to offer. :)

Translation = we can't prove anything, but we, the Left Wing Liars who hate America, are still furious about being BUSTED for

1. staging fights at Trump events in collusion with CNN which then claimed "Trump inciting violence"
2. that Hillary CHEATED in the CNN debate with total collusion with "CNN employee" Donna Brazile (who later called Hillary's campaign a CULT)
3. that the difference between the DNC, the NYT, the WaPo, and CNN was .... there was no difference, they were all on the same team

Were you SPAZZING TOO?

Again, the whines coming from Trump supporters are music to my ears. It does make me smile.

Yup, the Hillary Cultist still insists....

the problem was not Hillary cheating in the CNN debate, staging frauds in concert with CNN, colluding with the rest of the media... the problem was

THAT TRUTH GOT OUT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!!

Were you SPAZZING TOO?

Yup, the Hillary Cultist still insists....

the problem was not Hillary cheating in the CNN debate, staging frauds in concert with CNN, colluding with the rest of the media... the problem was

THAT TRUTH GOT OUT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!!

Still on this four years later? She lost. Move on. The rest of us have. Trump is President. And he has a terrible record he has to run on.
Hillary isn't President. Nor is Hunter Biden.

Anybody caught stealing taxpayer funds should be fired and or arreste

If we really put a serious effort into catching them, then you, apparently, would be in favor of firing and/or arresting

EVERY DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TODAY

LOL!!!!

Or, you are simply another LEFT WING LIAR
Of course, if there was evidence of criminal activity then get them out. That’s not saying that I believe your outrageous and partisan accusations. I read those and laugh

If we really put a serious effort into catching them, then you, apparently, would be in favor of firing and/or arresting

LOL!!!!

Would stuff like this count?

What accusation?
We are discussing an AUDIO TAPE OF HUNTER. What is the accusation?? The man is talking about his dad being involved in his business dealings with a Chinese spy!!!
You know, that business of hunters that joe says he is never involved in.
And where did the audio come from?? The laptop, which you guys claim is fake, Rudy made you, etc. remember?? All the pictures and video were photoshopped!
I guess now Rudy does voice impressions.

LOL!!!!

Of course, if there was evidence of criminal activity then get them out. That’s not saying that I believe your outrageous and partisan accusations. I read those and laugh
Unless against Trump.

You'll believe all that horseshit.

What accusation?
We are discussing an AUDIO TAPE OF HUNTER. What is the accusation?? The man is talking about his dad being involved in his business dealings with a Chinese spy!!!
And where did the audio come from?? The laptop, which you guys claim is fake, Rudy made you, etc. remember?? All the pictures and video were photoshopped!
First of all none of the content that you’re discussing has been verified except for an email that hunters business partner verified. The fact y’all are claiming there are videos of Hinter raping 10 year olds while they bleed all over him discredits the content of that laptop in my eyes. But let’s assume all that stuff is fake and the business stuff is real. We are talk about a deal that was discussed and not followed through with that happened AFTER Joe was out of office and before he decided to run for president. Remember this email in question was 2017. So assuming the business talks were all true, What’s the crime?! Y’all have nothing but a big obvious distraction

What accusation?
First of all none of the content that you’re discussing has been verified except for an email that hunters business partner verified. The fact y’all are claiming there are videos of Hinter raping 10 year olds while they bleed all over him discredits the content of that laptop in my eyes. But let’s assume all that stuff is fake and the business stuff is real. We are talk about a deal that was discussed and not followed through with that happened AFTER Joe was out of office and before he decided to run for president. Remember this email in question was 2017. So assuming the business talks were all true, What’s the crime?! Y’all have nothing but a big obvious distraction
But prostitutes peeing on Trump you took on faith.

Honestly, I gotta ask. Where do you idiots come up with these sites? How many hours do you spend scouring the Internet for any durge of a right of alt-right site that confirms your narrative?
And you're right. No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
But the big guy is, ya fuck.

And still, no one cares. Wonder why? Oh yeah. It's a figment of you fucks overactive circle jerking.
You wonder why I think Trump supporters are idiots.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)

Didn't listen to the recording, did ya?

What accusation?
But prostitutes peeing on Trump you took on faith.

Gulped up Blasey Ford as well.

What accusation?
Don’t lump me in with the hunter raping kids business.
I’ve never said anything of the sort.
Again, the point is this is yet more pics/video/audio coming off of the hunter laptop, which your said claims doesn’t exist, Rudy made it up, its russian hoax, etc.
The same laptop which has emails showing Joe Hidin taking payoffs.

What accusation?
Don’t lump me in with the hunter raping kids business.
I’ve never said anything of the sort.
Again, the point is this is yet more pics/video/audio coming off of the hunter laptop, which your said claims doesn’t exist, Rudy made it up, its russian hoax, etc.
The same laptop which has emails showing Joe Hidin taking payoffs.
I didn’t make those claims so if you’re going to ask me to not put statements in your mouth I’d appreciate you do the same to me.

I’m not claiming you said anything about child rape... but I am saying that the supposed “child rape videos” came of the same laptop that your intel is coming from. I’m skeptical of all of it for a plethora of obvious reasons. You seem to want to pick and choose. Regardless, the timing of it all is such an obvious political ploy that even discussing and arguing and investigating is the whole point of what Rudy and Trump and whomever else was involved in pushing this crap out wants. I think you know this which is why you keep pushing it. You’re not fooling anybody.

What accusation?

Slade was talking about a hypothetical, a mere "accusation" of debouched pedophilia at this late stage in a campaign against any member of either candidates family.......to be taken with a grain of salt.

What accusation?

Slade was talking about a hypothetical, a mere "accusation" of debouched pedophilia at this late stage in a campaign against any member of either candidates family.......to be taken with a grain of salt.
Ahh.
Ok I must have misread it.
My apologies then.
And just so I’m clear, I believe throwing around the “pedophile” accusation is wrong to do, and absolutely should not be done. You don’t just call people a oediphile, you don’t accuse people of rape, etc.
You better have damn good evidence of something like that, you don’t just flip it out there.
Even if video comes out of hunter banging a chick who appears underage, unless it’s blatantly obvious she is underage (she is like 8 years old or somethjng), that should not be tossed out there without proof.
Anyway...

Honestly, I gotta ask. Where do you idiots come up with these sites? How many hours do you spend scouring the Internet for any durge of a right of alt-right site that confirms your narrative?
And you're right. No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.

Stay stupid and uninformed

Forum List

Back