New audio of Hunter Biden talking about his partner “the f**king spy chief of China” HOLY Crap… (Language warning)

Honestly, I gotta ask. Where do you idiots come up with these sites? How many hours do you spend scouring the Internet for any durge of a right of alt-right site that confirms your narrative?
And you're right. No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
But the big guy is, ya fuck.

And still, no one cares. Wonder why? Oh yeah. It's a figment of you fucks overactive circle jerking.
You wonder why I think Trump supporters are idiots.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)

Honestly, I gotta ask. Where do you idiots come up with these sites? How many hours do you spend scouring the Internet for any durge of a right of alt-right site that confirms your narrative?
And you're right. No one give a shit. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
The same # of hours Mentally Ill Liberals spend coming up with their fiction.
But you never seem to comment on them.

And still, no one cares. Wonder why? Oh yeah. It's a figment of you fucks overactive circle jerking.
RUSSIA.

fuck off, wanker.

Except that where your great savior is concerned, the stories write themselves...mostly because of him. As I've said multiple times, he his own worst enemy.
He makes ALL of this own issues through his incompetence and corruption. What do you want people to do? Ignore it? :)

Except that where your great savior is concerned, the stories write themselves...mostly because of him. As I've said multiple times, he his own worst enemy.
He makes ALL of this own issues through his incompetence and corruption. What do you want people to do? Ignore it? :)
Wank it, wanks-a-lot.

I read your bullshit...and that's exactly what it is.
Russia! Russia! Russia!

RUSSIA.

fuck off, wanker.

Want some cheese to go with that whine? Again, he makes all of his own issues. And I'm not sure what you are crabbing about Russia. Between the milquetoast Mueller report, Roy Cohn's interception of justice, and his Republican enablers, he skated scot-free when he should have at least (in a normal world) been served with obstruction of justice charges. So, no harm no foul. Instead of learning from that experience, he turns around and does it AGAIN! Why? Because he's corrupt. :)

If the MSM covered it still wouldn't matter to you, would it chinaman?

RUSSIA.

fuck off, wanker.

Want some cheese to go with that whine? Again, he makes all of his own issues. And I'm not sure what you are crabbing about Russia. Between the milquetoast Mueller report, Roy Cohn's interception of justice, and his Republican enablers, he skated scot-free when he should have at least (in a normal world) been served with obstruction of justice charges. So, no harm no foul. Instead of learning from that experience, he turns around and does it AGAIN! Why? Because he's corrupt. :)
Want some cheese to go with that whine?
Who's
whining?
You're so convinced Biden is going to win and yet you can't stop posting ad hominems.

RUSSIA.

fuck off, wanker.

Man waking in overdrive.

I told all these stupid DemNazis that The Bidens were crooked and it was all going to come out and if they really wanted to beat Trump they needed to pressure The DemNazi Mafia to nominate Gabbard.

Russia! Russia! Russia!

Whatever, Jan. He skated. Stop whining about it. Be glad it wasn't made a huge deal of before the 2016 election. Then you really might have had something to whine about.
And after all that, still...no one cares about Hunter Biden. Just like no one cares about Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka. They aren't running for President.

Russia! Russia! Russia!

Whatever, Jan. He skated. Stop whining about it. Be glad it wasn't made a huge deal of before the 2016 election. Then you really might have had something to whine about.
And after all that, still...no one cares about Hunter Biden. Just like no one cares about Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka. They aren't running for President.
I'm not whining.
The only reason the actual vote tallies are not being revealed yet is because Trump is trouncing Biden.

where do those scumbags of the demonrats get their fake news? thats right, its the biased shit you watch. hmm

Russia! Russia! Russia!

do you not understand that your decrepit geriatric candidate is involved in all of it? probably not, because you are not allowed to watch the TRUE news. what a shame

Russia! Russia! Russia!

I'm not whining.
The only reason the actual vote tallies are not being revealed yet is because Trump is trouncing Biden.

Well you run with that if it makes you feel better. That's not what the initial polls and indicators are saying. But hey, they could be wrong.
And I never call an election until...you know...the actual election.

Forum List

Back