New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

The embassy staff see this go down and decide that if Ukraine wants to be a western ally; wants to change, it can’t happen with this prosecutor in charge.

But I’m sure you already knew that. Didn’t you? Big brain.
Yep... It's not like it wasn't there before when we gave them money... It's a new thing, and it just so happens that the Son was part of it. Sure. You are welcome to believe that.

The embassy staff see this go down and decide that if Ukraine wants to be a western ally; wants to change, it can’t happen with this prosecutor in charge.

But I’m sure you already knew that. Didn’t you? Big brain.
Yep... It's not like it wasn't there before when we gave them money... It's a new thing, and it just so happens that the Son was part of it. Sure. You are welcome to believe that.
He was. Things didn’t really hit the fan until the scandal at the anti-corruption bureau which occurred the summer prior to his firing.

There’s always a tipping point.

He was. Things didn’t really hit the fan until the scandal at the anti-corruption bureau which occurred the summer prior to his firing.

Yeah... It's coincidence.

Yeah... It's coincidence.
Coincidental with what exactly?

What I said is perfectly accurate and a clear reason why the US State Dept would want him fired.

Aw. Shucks. Looks like you decided to give up.

Here I thought you were going to try to convince me that I should take this corrupt prosecutor general seriously when he claimed he was hot on the trail of Burisma but totally forgot to tell anyone, involve anyone, write anything down and therefore he has zero evidence to support his claim.

That’s too bad. I was hoping you’d go there so you could embarrass yourself further.

Here I thought you were going to try to convince me that I should take this corrupt prosecutor general seriously when he claimed he was hot on the trail of Burisma but totally forgot to tell anyone, involve anyone, write anything down and therefore he has zero evidence to support his claim.

That’s too bad. I was hoping you’d go there so you could embarrass yourself further.
*laughs* Yep. I'm more than happy to leave this as is. You're not bright enough obviously to know what you just did.

Edit: Not only can I not save you from yourself.. I'm not going to try.

Ban... Incoming.

*laughs* Yep. I'm more than happy to leave this as is. You're not bright enough obviously to know what you just did.
Sure dude. If only I were as bright as you to believe Russian disinformation.

Not only can I not save you from yourself.. I'm not going to try.

Even Shokin abandoned any such claims. His latest position is that he was "planning" to look into the investigation when he was sacked. Which of course translates into: there was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings or Zlochevsky. Which in turn translates into: Biden did nothing wrong.

Biden used extortion threatening on behalf of the US not to guarantee a loan. Thugs do that.
Why did he threaten to withhold the loan guarantee?

The answer is quite important because no one is obligated to help another country without conditions. In this situation, the withholding of the guarantee was contingent on Ukraine taking steps to reduce corruption, which starts with getting rid of their corrupt lead prosecutor.

Bullshit. Anyone can make the claim to withhold financing as a step towards reducing corruption. It was not Biden’s call legally yet he gets to make the call because it benefits him politically. That is corruption and it makes Democrats look more full of shit for going after Trump for at a minimum, doing something similar.
You're correct, it wasn’t Biden's call to make. It was Obama's. It was Biden who enforced it because Obama tasked Biden with handling Ukraine.

it was not Obama’s call to make either over the practices of a prosecutor.
It is the president and his administration's call to place conditions upon receiving US aid.

I know conservatives love to say that the US gives out millions of dollars to foreign countries and entities like a person giving out Halloween candy, but that's not the way it works. The US has a review process about giving out aid, and we expect metrics to be provided to show that recipient countries are meeting those targets as they get the aid in regular smaller payments and not in one big lump sum which would essentially eliminate our leverage. That's one of the reasons that the State Dept. has people who routinely stay in contact with our ambassadors to make sure the countries are in compliance with the terms and conditions that they previously agreed to prior to getting approval for the aid.

So you’re just going to keep making ambiguous insults without producing an argument.

Real brave if you. So brave.

It’s okay to admit you don’t know what you’re talking about. I’d respect you a little.

So you’re just going to keep making ambiguous insults without producing an argument.

It’s okay to admit you don’t know what you’re talking about. I’d respect you a little.

Edit: Note to mods... If you so much as ban me from this thread... You make it perma. Because I will do this over and over. If you want to allow him to do that... Hey... You don't want me here. Nor does he. I'm good with that.

Everybody has a choice here.

Edit: Note to mods... If you so much as ban me from this thread... You make it perma. Because I will do this over and over. If you want to allow him to do that... Hey... You don't want me here. Nor does he. I'm good with that.

Everybody has a choice here.
You hide your cowardice with arrogance.

Biden used extortion threatening on behalf of the US not to guarantee a loan. Thugs do that.

The answer is quite important because no one is obligated to help another country without conditions. In this situation, the withholding of the guarantee was contingent on Ukraine taking steps to reduce corruption, which starts with getting rid of their corrupt lead prosecutor.

Bullshit. Anyone can make the claim to withhold financing as a step towards reducing corruption. It was not Biden’s call legally yet he gets to make the call because it benefits him politically. That is corruption and it makes Democrats look more full of shit for going after Trump for at a minimum, doing something similar.
You're correct, it wasn’t Biden's call to make. It was Obama's. It was Biden who enforced it because Obama tasked Biden with handling Ukraine.

It is the president and his administration's call to place conditions upon receiving US aid.

I know conservatives love to say that the US gives out millions of dollars to foreign countries and entities like a person giving out Halloween candy, but that's not the way it works. The US has a review process about giving out aid, and we expect metrics to be provided to show that recipient countries are meeting those targets as they get the aid in regular smaller payments and not in one big lump sum which would essentially eliminate our leverage. That's one of the reasons that the State Dept. has people who routinely stay in contact with our ambassadors to make sure the countries are in compliance with the terms and conditions that they previously agreed to prior to getting approval for the aid.
Here, check this out... the same idiot who says Biden threatening to hold back aid to Ukraine was illegal ...... once said Trump did the same. That moron admits Trump broke the law but he derides Democrats for impeaching Trump over it....

The best thing they have is to go after Trump for using aid as leverage with the Ukraine. This was after they banged the drum slowly on the falsehood that Trump colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary.

Son of a Bitch! ... Trump did the same thing Biden did. See

[emphasis added to highlight hypocrisy]

Here's more funnies at the expense of LeftofLeft

Since January 2017, you people have made anything and everything about Impeachment. The problem is that the leaders on your side are pussies and are afraid to bring Impeachment against Trump. Shit or get off the pot.

LOLOL

Uh, no, pussies don't impeach a president -- TWICE :lmao:

Now, Democrats are stuck with Biden and have to fight for him. If they toss him aside, Trump wins. If they fight harder for him, Trump wins. Democrats just got played.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Here, check this out... the same idiot who says Biden threatening to hold back aid to Ukraine was illegal ...... once said Trump did the same. That moron admits Trump broke the law but he derides Democrats for impeaching Trump over it....

The best thing they have is to go after Trump for using aid as leverage with the Ukraine. This was after they banged the drum slowly on the falsehood that Trump colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary.
Son of a Bitch! ... Trump did the same thing Biden did. See​

[emphasis added to highlight hypocrisy]

I admit that both Biden and Trump did the same with Ukraine. The hypocrisy is that the Left only gets upset when Trump does it yet defends and justifies it to the hilt when Biden does it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back