New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

I have no doubt Trump pressured coaxed and leveraged Ukraine to get info on Biden. So fucking what!! That’s what politicians do. When Biden is out their bragging how he got the Ukraine special prosecutor fired, you are goddamn right that as a political opponent and sitting President, I am going to pressure, coax, lobby a foreign Government to get information.
So what it's a crime.

A crime for Trump, not for Biden. Same / similar act. Spying on Private citizens is criminal as well
Asking a foreign national for something of value for your political campaign is a crime. That what Trump and Giuliani did. Biden never did that.
Biden used extortion threatening on behalf of the US not to guarantee a loan. Thugs do that. Biden did that as Vice President yet somehow that is not a crime with you people.
First of all, Biden did not commit extortion. Extortion is applying force to get something in return. Biden got nothing in return and was merely enforcing U.S. policy. i.e., doing his job. Even Trump once asked, "Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?"

Secondly, Biden has nothing to do with Trump. Trump broke the law. Trump solicited a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival. That's a crime. Lock him up!

Biden used extortion threatening on behalf of the US not to guarantee a loan. Thugs do that.
Why did he threaten to withhold the loan guarantee?

The answer is quite important because no one is obligated to help another country without conditions. In this situation, the withholding of the guarantee was contingent on Ukraine taking steps to reduce corruption, which starts with getting rid of their corrupt lead prosecutor.

Bullshit. Anyone can make the claim to withhold financing as a step towards reducing corruption. It was not Biden’s call legally yet he gets to make the call because it benefits him politically. That is corruption and it makes Democrats look more full of shit for going after Trump for at a minimum, doing something similar.

Bullshit. Anyone can make the claim to withhold financing as a step towards reducing corruption. It was not Biden’s call legally yet he gets to make the call because it benefits him politically. That is corruption and it makes Democrats look more full of shit for going after Trump for at a minimum, doing something similar.
Biden was given the task by Obama and the executive gets to make conditions for distribution of US taxpayer dollars.

There are limits on exercising that power, but reducing corruption in the country we are funding is not one of them. The claims about the prosecutor being corrupt are not bullshit. They're very real.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

I have no doubt Trump pressured coaxed and leveraged Ukraine to get info on Biden. So fucking what!! That’s what politicians do. When Biden is out their bragging how he got the Ukraine special prosecutor fired, you are goddamn right that as a political opponent and sitting President, I am going to pressure, coax, lobby a foreign Government to get information.
So what it's a crime.

A crime for Trump, not for Biden. Same / similar act. Spying on Private citizens is criminal as well
Asking a foreign national for something of value for your political campaign is a crime. That what Trump and Giuliani did. Biden never did that.
Biden used extortion threatening on behalf of the US not to guarantee a loan. Thugs do that. Biden did that as Vice President yet somehow that is not a crime with you people.
First of all, Biden did not commit extortion. Extortion is applying force to get something in return. Biden got nothing in return and was merely enforcing U.S. policy. i.e., doing his job. Even Trump once asked, "Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?"

Secondly, Biden has nothing to do with Trump. Trump broke the law. Trump solicited a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival. That's a crime. Lock him up!

Opinions vary. The two acts are identical by Biden and Trump and you people look foolish for pushing jail on Trump yet cheering Biden on.

Biden used extortion threatening on behalf of the US not to guarantee a loan. Thugs do that.

The answer is quite important because no one is obligated to help another country without conditions. In this situation, the withholding of the guarantee was contingent on Ukraine taking steps to reduce corruption, which starts with getting rid of their corrupt lead prosecutor.

You're correct, it wasn’t Biden's call to make. It was Obama's. It was Biden who enforced it because Obama tasked Biden with handling Ukraine.

So what it's a crime.

Opinions vary. The two acts are identical by Biden and Trump and you people look foolish for pushing jail on Trump yet cheering Biden on.
LOLOL

The two circumstances are not identical. One is enforcing U.S. policy; the other was seeking to eliminate a political rival from running against Trump in an upcoming election.

You're correct, it wasn’t Biden's call to make. It was Obama's. It was Biden who enforced it because Obama tasked Biden with handling Ukraine.

it was not Obama’s call to make either over the practices of a prosecutor.

So what it's a crime.

LOLOL

The two circumstances are not identical. One is enforcing U.S. policy; the other was seeking to eliminate a political rival from running against Trump in an upcoming election.

I’ll bet you support paying a Russian agent for information to eliminate a political rival and then adding insult to injury by accepting that as evidence against your political rival.

It's Obama's call to decide whether the US guarantees loans for the country or not.

Do you deny this?

It's Obama's call to decide whether the US guarantees loans for the country or not.

Do you deny this?
I question the motive and justification.

Do you deny this?
I don’t. It wasn’t even Biden’s idea to lobby for the firing of the prosecutor. The idea came from state department diplomats stationed in Kiev who were working with the government to root out corruption and identified the prosecutor as a barrier to doing so.

Do you deny this?
I don’t. It wasn’t even Biden’s idea to lobby for the firing of the prosecutor. The idea came from state department diplomats stationed in Kiev who were working with the government to root out corruption and identified the prosecutor as a barrier to doing so.

That is an all too convenient view that could easily be retrofitted to avoid the elephant in the room that the prosecutor was investigating Burisma where the Vice President’s son was earning $85k per month despite no oil and gas industry experience.

LOLOLOL

Of course it is. He was the president of the United States. The president is the ultimate decider when it comes to aid for other countries once funding is approved by Congress.

So what it's a crime.

LOLOL

I’ll bet you support paying a Russian agent for information to eliminate a political rival and then adding insult to injury by accepting that as evidence against your political rival.
Hillary hired an American firm. Deal with it.

Do you deny this?
Oh? What was Obama's motive?

Do you deny this?

That is an all too convenient view that could easily be retrofitted to avoid the elephant in the room that the prosecutor was investigating Burisma where the Vice President’s son was earning $85k per month despite no oil and gas industry experience.
Please, this has been utterly debunked. There was no active investigation into Burisma at the time Shokin was forced to resign. Shokin said so himself.

The daily display of snowflake addiction and inability to focus on the current (and failed) Democrat President, let alone exist, without feeding their TDS-suffering, 'Orange Man Bad' 'habit' is pathetic. It's like a bad traffic accident - you can't just pass it by without being tempted to take a peek at the sad carnage.

:p Bwuhahahahaha

There's a problem with your elephant. Seems no one really believed that he was investigating Burisma. The elephant you speak of should be pretty apparent (it's an elephant after all) but the evidence of this elephant are quit lacking.

As for "retrofitting", now you're getting into widespread conspiracy here. It's just not very plausible.

The prosecutor... .... .... Ok.
It sure seems like someone has been subject to some Russian disinformation.

But hard to say exactly because someone is being intentionally vague.
I'm happy leaving it as it is... It seems you think the US was giving money to that prosecutor to flush down the toilet. *shrugs* Ok... I don't want to argue against that kind of stupid.

I'm happy leaving it as it is... It seems you think the US was giving money to that prosecutor to flush down the toilet. *shrugs* Ok... I don't want to argue against that kind of stupid.
Well, if you want to be more specific I can. I was simplifying it.

So let’s start with the fact that this prosecutor was not really in the business of prosecuting corruption. He was part of the old guard. The kind of prosecutor that was used to giving a pass to the corrupt oligarchs in return for a little extra cash. Nothing crazy, not attracting attention.

What better opportunity for the wealthy to skim some money than when Americans start pumping it into your government. So you see, it was pretty important to have a prosecutor who is going to start to change things, turn it around. That wasn’t this prosecutor.

So okay. Ukraine knows it has a problem with corruption so their government (not the prosecutor) ask us for help. We use our experience to send US consultants to set up a special anti-corruption office. Now, this effort did cost US taxpayer dollars. Lots of man hours went into it. We’ve got some high hope.

So this new office, staffed with new generation of Ukrainians who don’t want to live in a shitty corrupt country go to work. Turns out there’s a business owner that some prosecutors were extorting. These corrupt prosecutors were threatening to bury this owner with a bogus investigation that would be damaging, or they could pay them.

So the new office starts an investigation. Turns out these prosecutors had tons of cash, passports and a cache of diamonds in their house. Looks pretty bad. But you know what else? These prosecutors are the lackeys of the prosecutor general. People that he brought along with to staff his office. But scandal in Ukraine. The prosecutor general says some things publicly and fires his buddies but inside the government he goes to war to take out the leaders of this new office that uncovered his friends. Destroys the work US diplomats did. Wastes taxpayer dollars.

The embassy staff see this go down and decide that if Ukraine wants to be a western ally; wants to change, it can’t happen with this prosecutor in charge.

But I’m sure you already knew that. Didn’t you? Big brain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back