New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Lib loons label the identification and details of how the decision was reached as “excuses”
EVERY rebuttal they offer is rooted in vague emotions and Never facts

Biden voters are pathetic.
AND most importantly,hate America

Nope. Biden voters are patriots and for the most part have better manners than Trump hardliners.. That's why only 35% of the Republicans still back Trump..
90% of Republicans back Trump, you lying moron.

Here are some example of the manners of Biden voters:

iu

iu

iu

Best evidence I've seen so far of a real insurrection, masked thugs attacking federal buildings with circular saws, mototov cocktails, and burned American flags.

Burning the flag is a pretty clear indication you don't exactly hold the USA in high regard and should make you considered an enemy of the state and put on an FBI watch list.

Burning the flag is legal.
Patriotic Americans don't do it. Only commie traitors do it.
Assclowns such as BriFuk should stay home and shaddup -
Or move to Belarus .. Understand It’s loverly this time of year.
If you assholes are all into autocracies?
Go for it - but LEAVE & let normal folk alone
You believe you're normal? Licking Biden's A-hole doesn't make you normal, moron.
Have you had your fill of Dear leader’s poop chute yet?
I'm not licking Biden's asshole. You are.
You're the one who's thinking about that imagery. That makes you kind of sick. Well, more than kind of. Just plain sick.
Is that the best you can do?

Nope. Biden voters are patriots and for the most part have better manners than Trump hardliners.. That's why only 35% of the Republicans still back Trump..

iu

iu

iu

Best evidence I've seen so far of a real insurrection, masked thugs attacking federal buildings with circular saws, mototov cocktails, and burned American flags.

Burning the flag is a pretty clear indication you don't exactly hold the USA in high regard and should make you considered an enemy of the state and put on an FBI watch list.

You believe you're normal? Licking Biden's A-hole doesn't make you normal, moron.
You're the one who's thinking about that imagery. That makes you kind of sick. Well, more than kind of. Just plain sick.
You can't do better than a bullseye.

he plead and withdrew his plea
He asked to withdraw his plea. There is no right to withdraw a plea and plenty of reasons not to grant his request, specifically because he withdrew his plea years after the crime occurred.

He couldn't of lied about a material fact related to the call...because the call was legit. The call was no longer under investigation...hence why the charge about lying about it, was BS
The call was part of a larger counterintelligence investigation. Any lie about that call was material and did impact the investigation.
hahaha no no...sorry not true at all....because the call was legit. There was literally nothing about that call that he could have lied about that was material.
You are making the same mistakes as the political crony who wrote the bullshit motion to dismiss.

he plead and withdrew his plea
He asked to withdraw his plea. There is no right to withdraw a plea and plenty of reasons not to grant his request, specifically because he withdrew his plea years after the crime occurred.
hahaa of course you have a right to withdraw a plea

but more over we don’t lock up innocent people and the prosecutors have a ethical duty. as they did here, in dismissing the case

He couldn't of lied about a material fact related to the call...because the call was legit. The call was no longer under investigation...hence why the charge about lying about it, was BS
The call was part of a larger counterintelligence investigation. Any lie about that call was material and did impact the investigation.
hahaha no no...sorry not true at all....because the call was legit. There was literally nothing about that call that he could have lied about that was material.
You are making the same mistakes as the political crony who wrote the bullshit motion to dismiss.
hahaa yeah the folks with the law degrees are all wrong and making mistakes and you are right !

the evidence and law are clear...the dismissal was a 100 percent right

hahaa yeah the folks with the law degrees are all wrong and making mistakes and you are right !

the evidence and law are clear...the dismissal was a 100 percent right
A lawyer said it so it must be true?

The evidence and law are clear and the dismissal was not right. It was political.

See more here:

You don’t. Not after pleading guilty. It’s a request of the court that may or may not be granted.

You have the right to request it but it’s not guaranteed
Your word mashing might fool other lib loons but not thinkers

You don’t. Not after pleading guilty. It’s a request of the court that may or may not be granted.

I know. That’s exactly what I said. Tell the other poster who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

I know. That’s exactly what I said. Tell the other poster who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
maybe you should read what i wrote and understand the words

you have an absolute right to withdraw your plea it’s not always granted. Just like a defendant has a right to ask for a bench trial but it’s not granted

you really just have no clue here and that’s why you and all the other lawyers from both sides of the aisle here were right and you were wrong and the Govt dismissed the charges

Is it like when Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion loan guarantee from Ukraine if they didnt fire a prosecutor?
Hell NO.

Biden is a high level democrat. He is TOTALLY above any rule of law. He’d can do any damn thing he wants and waltz away scot-free. So can his son. Hunter.

1623623046328.jpeg

maybe you should read what i wrote and understand the words

you have an absolute right to withdraw your plea it’s not always granted. Just like a defendant has a right to ask for a bench trial but it’s not granted

you really just have no clue here and that’s why you and all the other lawyers from both sides of the aisle here were right and you were wrong and the Govt dismissed the charges
I didn’t misunderstand anything. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

If withdrawing a plea isn’t always granted, then it’s not an absolute right. That’s an idiotic statement. A court does not grant permission to a right.

You’ve made numerous incorrect statements. A crony appointed by Barr dismissed charges. The career attorneys withdraw from the case because of the unprecedented level of interference. Judge Sullivan rightfully was skeptical of the arguments put forth and sought outside opinions which as posted indicated the thread political crony was all about protecting Trump.

iu

iu

iu

I'm not the one licking Biden's A-hole, moron. You, DrLove and Surada are.

The prosecutors were all Biden cronies, dumbfuck.

iu

iu

iu

Wow.. You are disgusting.

iu

iu

iu

Wow.. You are disgusting.
Nope. You and your woke Komrades are the disgusting ones.

Forum List

Back