New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Another day, another.....

Kirk2.jpg

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

What a read. They sure are a dirty bunch.

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?

Are you still in denial about Trump being a crook?

WallsClosing.jpg

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

Are you still in denial about Trump being a crook?

Are you still in denial that you're STILL batting 0-fer?

Biden was bragging about extorting a foreign leader, chowderhead.

No stupid Biden was lining his own pockets with cash by shaking down the Ukraine. Hilarious that you morons on the left are more interested in the guy trying to expose corruption than Biden the guy committing corruption but that's how your ilk rolls.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
This isn't going to just miraculously go away like a potential jay-walking charge which a police officer can choose to overlook.

I'm sure you're well aware that Trump constantly wants to tout any accomplishments of his as being the BIGGEST and BEST ever in history. Well, I believe that Trump's administration is going to go down as the most corrupt one in history eclipsing both Reagan and Nixon. That will probably be the only accolade he's really earned.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
This isn't going to just miraculously go away like a potential jay-walking charge which a police officer can choose to overlook.

I'm sure you're well aware that Trump constantly wants to tout any accomplishments of his as being the BIGGEST and BEST ever in history. Well, I believe that Trump's administration is going to go down as the most corrupt one in history eclipsing both Reagan and Nixon. That will probably be the only accolade he's really earned.
Yeah, suuuuuurrre....

GotHim.jpg

No stupid Biden was lining his own pockets with cash by shaking down the Ukraine. Hilarious that you morons on the left are more interested in the guy trying to expose corruption than Biden the guy committing corruption but that's how your ilk rolls.

If you are willing to tell that kind of vicious lie NOTHING is beneath you.

When you can't defend your guy attack the other guy.

Forum List

Back