New Arizona law forcing hard choices on migrants

New Arizona law forcing hard choices on migrants | Reuters

I love how reuters calls them 'migrants' in the title, and illeagal aliens in the actual story.

What I found interesting was the law may actually work, the illeagals are talking about leaving, which is what Arizona wanted.

Funny how that works out isn't it, upholding the law is 'racist'.

Leaving for...where?

I'm guessing its a hard choice: California or Texas?

I've been through New Mexico.....awful fucking place.

They'll wind up in Miami where half the cops are illegals too.
I call them Nachiz. Nacho eating Nazis.

Attachments

• $nachiz.jpg
    $nachiz.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 65
I think most will try California and if they can't get work there, return to Mexico. For once they feel they are not wanted if they came here illegally.

I love how reuters calls them 'migrants' in the title, and illeagal aliens in the actual story.

What I found interesting was the law may actually work, the illeagals are talking about leaving, which is what Arizona wanted.

upholding the law isn't what's racist. putting people who are LEGALLY here in fear of being stopped and arrested if they don't have papers IS.

and no offense, hon, but when tom tancredo and al sharpton agree something goes too far, you're on the wrong side.

it particularly amuses me when 'small government types' want the police to be able to stop you and demand papers.

upholding the law isn't what's racist. putting people who are LEGALLY here in fear of being stopped and arrested if they don't have papers IS.

and no offense, hon, but when tom tancredo and al sharpton agree something goes too far, you're on the wrong side.

it particularly amuses me when 'small government types' want the police to be able to stop you and demand papers.

Yes, but I feel its even more amusing when Big Government TSA wants to see what I have in my shoes, after stopping me and demanding to see papers.

We'd prefer the federal government did it, but they don't seem all that interested.

If those who are here legally fear being arrested for lack of proper ID, umm...carry proper ID? No fear.

Come on jillian....you know as well as anyone that the police CANNOT DO THAT. This law is a MIRROR of federal statutes and now all of a sudden all these protests? There's NOT ONE SINGLE LAW EVER SIGNED that says you will be arrested for not carrying citizenship papers. Anyone who thinks of this law in these terms has been DUPED!

Funny thing is this...if the illegal aliens all left there would be 10's of thousands of new jobs available for Americans. The dirty little secret is that this Nation has become such a cesspool of "me me me me me I I I I I I gimme gimme gimme gimme" lazy fucks that those cesspool dwellers make the argument "Americans won't do those jobs!!!!!!" Maybe YOU should get your fat lazy ass out in the fields and start picking tomatoes and strawberries. You worthless fucks who think just because you go to school and get a Liberal Arts degree it immediately entitles you to a $150,000 a year salary and a new house got another thing coming. Start making a contribution to America instead of TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE!!!

and you wonder why some people support deporting every last one of these ILLEGAL ALIENS. Look at what YOU have done to this country.

it amazes me that the left is willing to maintain the status quo. course it isn't your families being murdered now is it?

al sharpton get all bent out of shape cause some ignoramous uses the term "nappy headed hoe" but doesn't bat an eye that Arizona citizens are being murdered by illegals.. funny that.

al sharpton get all bent out of shape cause some ignoramous uses the term "nappy headed hoe" but doesn't bat an eye that Arizona citizens are being murdered by illegals.. funny that.

Sharpton is nothing more than a race baiting phony. I think when he got his stomach stapled it cut off the circulation to his brain...which was in his ass.

correct.. you never saw a lefty marching in the streets at the news that Americans were being kidnapped and murdered by illegals.. not a one. the Gov. could not even get the wh to answer her letter of pleas for assistance.. so guess what.. let everyone be a little inconvenienced until the borders are closed. I am with Arizona all the way..

What is more amusing is watching Barry not only fail to do his job, but threaten those that have to do it for him.

If the Feds had lived up to their responsibility it never would have come to this, a state being forced to take drastic action.

More amusing is that you believe the police actually enforcing US law is somehow inconsistant with small government.

Yes, but I feel its even more amusing when Big Government TSA wants to see what I have in my shoes, after stopping me and demanding to see papers.
Only if you are a little old lady of Swedish origin.

He wants to protest against them.

Illegals are the new civil rights victims to Al, that entire 'illeagal' thingy is just not important.

First of all, when a police officer stops ANYONE, they ask for your documents to ensure that you are driving legally.

How is that any different from stopping someone and ensuring that they are in the country legally?

Both are laws that only the proper identifying documents can prove are being obeyed.

Second, enforcing citizenship/immigration laws is one of the things a limited government SHOULD do.

Like Xeno said, if the immigration laws had been followed all along, we wouldn't be in this mess where millions of illegals are now potentially going to be targetted.

So it's racist if the police ask an Hispanic person if they're here legally? I wouldn't call that racism.

Since the law has passed, my hope is that this will force the federal government to revamp and enforce immigration law. They've clearly failed in their duties. And once this happens, Arizona can get rid of this stupid law.

I think most will try California and if they can't get work there, return to Mexico. For once they feel they are not wanted if they came here illegally.

They will go where there is work. As long as we dont enforce the law that restricts employers to employ them, they will stay here.

Forum List

Back