New Apostolic Reformation

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
The leaders of this movement believe and teach that Christians have a mandate to reclaim "for Christ" Seven Mountains of influence, which they have designated as:

1 - Business
2 - Government
3 - Family
4 - Religion
5 - Media
6 - Education
7 - Entertainment

Who are some the leaders?:

C. Peter Wagner
Bill Bright
Mike Bickle
Rick Joyner
Chuck Pierce
Pat Robertson
"Joel's Army"
"Latter Rain"
"Manifest Sons of God"
Cindy Jacobs
Mike Jacobs
Lou Engle
Ché Ahn
Todd Bentley
Dutch Sheets
Jim Garlow
Os Hillman
Paul Cain
Chuck Colson
Lance Wallnau
Loren Cunningham
YWAM
Bill Johnson
George Otis, Jr.
Ed Silvoso
Jack Hayford
Tommy Tenney
Charles Kraft
John Eckhardt
Bill Hamon
Gabe Lyons

Political Right

The Tea Party Movement
Texas Governor Rick Perry
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli
Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty
Senator Jim DeMint
Senator Sam Brownback
Michele Bachmann
Mike Huckabee
Glenn Beck
Jim Garlow
David Barton
Newt Gingrich
Gary Bauer
Frank Gaffney
Chuck Norris
Janet Porter

Sola Sisters: What Is The New Apostolic Reformation? (And Why Should We Be Concerned About It?)

• Banned
The apostles teach what's called 'strategic level spiritual warfare' [because they believe that the] reason why there is sin and corruption and poverty on the Earth is because the Earth is controlled by a hierarchy of demons under the authority of Satan. So they teach not just evangelizing souls one by one, as we're accustomed to hearing about. They teach that they will go into a geographic region or a people group and conduct spiritual-warfare activities in order to remove the demons from the entire population. This is what they're doing that's quite fundamentally different than other evangelical groups."

The New Apostolic Reformation: The Evangelicals Engaged In Spiritual Warfare : NPR

• Banned
According to Albert James Dager “dominion theology is predicated upon three basic beliefs: 1) Satan usurped man’s dominion over the earth through the temptation of Adam and Eve; 2) The Church is God’s instrument to take dominion back from Satan; 3) Jesus cannot or will not return until the Church has taken dominion by gaining control of the earth’s governmental and social institutions.

So - the NAR/dominionist’s goal is to transform society into the kingdom of God on earth. How? By controlling various aspects of society. The term they use is the “Seven Mountains,” or “Seven Spheres” of society. The Seven Mountains are: 1) Arts and Entertainment; 2) Business/Economy; 3) Education; 4) Family; 5) Government; 6) Media; 7) Religion. The NAR holds that as they accomplish ridding the world of evil, things will get better and better and then Jesus Christ will return to set up His kingdom.
Dominionists are on the move

• Banned
"As we talk, in Oklahoma City there is an annual meeting of a professional society called the Apostolic — called the International Society of Deliverance Ministers, which my wife and I founded many years ago. ... This is a society of a large number, a couple hundred, of Christian ministers who are in the ministry of deliverance. Their seven-day-a-week occupation is casting demons out of people. And they have professional expertise in this and they happen to meeting — to be meeting right now. My wife is one of them. She's written a whole book called How to Cast Out Demons"
C. Peter Wagner, A Leading Figure In The New Apostolic Reformation : NPR

The apostles teach what's called 'strategic level spiritual warfare' [because they believe that the] reason why there is sin and corruption and poverty on the Earth is because the Earth is controlled by a hierarchy of demons under the authority of Satan. So they teach not just evangelizing souls one by one, as we're accustomed to hearing about. They teach that they will go into a geographic region or a people group and conduct spiritual-warfare activities in order to remove the demons from the entire population. This is what they're doing that's quite fundamentally different than other evangelical groups."

The New Apostolic Reformation: The Evangelicals Engaged In Spiritual Warfare : NPR
and meanwhile ..................LIBBS ARE SHITTING ON POLICE CARS!!

Attachments

• $shit-on-police.jpg
    $shit-on-police.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  • Banned
I wonder what new doors to evangelism might be opened in sophisticated, tolerant, politically correct America if Christians started expressing their faith by encouraging those who possessed artifacts of magic or unclean books to burn them publicly?” — C. Peter Wagner, from The Book of Acts: A Commentary, page 441 (1994, Regal Books)

So you want to try backing any of that up? Let's start with Glenn Beck. Please show where he has ever mentioned 7 mountains of influence let alone that we should reclaim them?

So you want to try backing any of that up? Let's start with Glenn Beck. Please show where he has ever mentioned 7 mountains of influence let alone that we should reclaim them?

Why don't you try disputing it? I didn't make up the Seven Mountains Mandate or the New Apostolic Reformation.

"Glenn Beck, the man sent from God to carry out God’s plan, has recently been wedded to the Seven Mountain Mandate and is now assuming the mantle of a divine prophet to unite faiths?"

http://thechurchofjesuschrist.us/2010/08/is-glenn-beck-the-antichrist/

Last edited:
GLENN: Yeah, the 7 Mountain Mandate. Why did you find it? Okay, good, good, he’s got the sources. He’s got the sources. It was some guy that, it was some preacher, I don’t know who he was, and he said I mean, why don’t you just take a chalkboard out? He went to this big writing tablet and he just started drawing these mountains and he said that the problem with the world right now is that there are seven mountains and one is the media and one is government and one is, I guess family life, I don’t know. I don’t remember what all the seven mountains were. And one of them is church. And church has just said, we’re just going to occupy this little mountain. But that’s not what we’re supposed to do. As church people or people of faith, we’re not supposed to just occupy that pew on Sunday or Saturday. We’re not supposed to do that. We’re supposed to be children of God. We are supposed to believe in something. And those things are supposed to permeate our life, and we’re supposed to effect the nation as a whole. It is really what our founders did.
Glenn Beck: Left attacking people of faith – Glenn Beck

And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them (Deut 28:13-14).

“The biggest difference between New Apostolic Christianity and traditional Christianity is the amount of spiritual authority delegated by the Holy Spirit to individuals.” “In tradition Christianity, authority resided in groups such as church councils, sessions, congregations, and general assemblies. New Apostolic Christianity sees God entrusting the government of the church to individuals.”

C. Peter Wagner

Why don't you try disputing it? I didn't make up the Seven Mountains Mandate or the New Apostolic Reformation.

"Glenn Beck, the man sent from God to carry out God’s plan, has recently been wedded to the Seven Mountain Mandate and is now assuming the mantle of a divine prophet to unite faiths?"

Is Glenn Beck the Antichrist? | Unsettled Christianity

Again, do you have any evidence of Glenn teaching about these Seven Mountain Mandates? Or mentioning the Apostolic Reformation?

You are citing a blog that Glenn Beck is the anti-Christ, do you have anything credible?

GLENN: Yeah, the 7 Mountain Mandate. Why did you find it? Okay, good, good, he’s got the sources. He’s got the sources. It was some guy that, it was some preacher, I don’t know who he was, and he said I mean, why don’t you just take a chalkboard out? He went to this big writing tablet and he just started drawing these mountains and he said that the problem with the world right now is that there are seven mountains and one is the media and one is government and one is, I guess family life, I don’t know. I don’t remember what all the seven mountains were. And one of them is church. And church has just said, we’re just going to occupy this little mountain. But that’s not what we’re supposed to do. As church people or people of faith, we’re not supposed to just occupy that pew on Sunday or Saturday. We’re not supposed to do that. We’re supposed to be children of God. We are supposed to believe in something. And those things are supposed to permeate our life, and we’re supposed to effect the nation as a whole. It is really what our founders did.
Glenn Beck: Left attacking people of faith – Glenn Beck

Interesting.

So you think that letting faith permeate our lives and building communities of values is bad?

Christianity would be more successful if it focused on the individual, and not the individual's place in society.

How do you help the individual without helping them see their place among society and before God?

New Topics

Forum List

Back