New and improved "liberal" math.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Referencing a March 3 Tweet from journalist Mekita Rivas, which said, “Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over. I feel like a $1 million check would be life-changing for most people. Yet he wasted it all on ads and STILL LOST.”

MSNBC Math Fail: Bloomberg 'Could Have Given Each American $1M'

Referencing a March 3 Tweet from journalist Mekita Rivas, which said, “Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over. I feel like a $1 million check would be life-changing for most people. Yet he wasted it all on ads and STILL LOST.”

Another gem from the Island of the Living brain dead.

I'm calling it, Dems should be prohibited from voting or operating a toaster oven.
And Mekita is a 2012 graduate, contributing fashion news writer at Refinery29, and freelance journalist and creative consultant Majors: Journalism and EnglishMinors: Ethnic Studies, Film Studies, and Spanish. Maybe she should have taken a bonehead math course.

What do you expect from the fake news media?

IIRC, the Bloomberg campaign was sending out several glossy ads per week via direct mail here in Ohio stupidly blaming Trump for everything from wildfires, to droughts to floods.

Midgets are morons.

bloomberg-trump.jpg

Forum List

Back