New America (NWO) Are You Guys Ready For Your National Id Cards?

NuclearWinter

Rookie
Apr 13, 2006
The Real ID Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on May 11, 2005, mandates that all U.S. citizens will receive a National ID card by May of 2008.

Without this National ID, you won't...

Drive your car
Board a plane, train, or bus
Enter any federal building
Open a bank account
Hold a job

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XObbEwI6P4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7pHb7bPfMc&eurl=[/ame]

• Banned
There has been a bill passed by our goverment that will force us into getting yet another form of national idetification. This card, labled "REAL ID", will be in full affect by May 11th 2008 and will be a requirement from our government to obtain jobs, use national transportation (airplanes, trains, etc...), and eventually in order to buy things.

Real ID is a card that transmits a signal to surrounding machinery providing personal information and documentation to whoever obtains control of these set scanners.

We the People do have the power to still prevent this from happening. By voicing your opinion to your state's senators through mail, email, phone calls, protesting; we can block our states from participating in vanquishing our freedom.

Again, this card will be distributed by May 11th 2008 and the bill for it has been passed by The House, The Senate, and The President. However each state has the right to not participate, as shown already by New Hampshire. If you do NOT want to participate in giving away your freedom, please advise your state representative and vote accordingly.

• Banned
The corrupt section of our Government is going to combine all of this information into GIG (Global Information Grid) a tracking/information unit that is the next stage of Digital Angel.

• Banned
Digital Angel Corporation develops advanced RFID and GPS technologies that enable rapid and accurate identification, location tracking, and condition monitoring of high-value assets. Applications for our products include identification and monitoring of pets, humans, fish and livestock through our patented implantable microchips as well as message monitoring of aircraft in remote locations through integrated GPS and geosynchronous satellite communications systems.

http://www.digitalangelcorp.com/ <--- Digital Angel's website.

• Banned
Americans. Get ready to take a stand.

Or find yourself soon a slave to technological "demons".

• Banned
The New World Order will never be introduced to the Earth in it's entirety.

Similar systems have been attempted other times in the past. And they have failed every time.

They are around temporarily only. Eventually something happens to wipe them out. And then it's back to the shadows for the conspirators.

• Banned
8949749 said:
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Digital Angel Corporation develops advanced RFID and GPS technologies that enable rapid and accurate identification, location tracking, and condition monitoring of high-value assets. Applications for our products include identification and monitoring of pets, humans, fish and livestock through our patented implantable microchips as well as message monitoring of aircraft in remote locations through integrated GPS and geosynchronous satellite communications systems.

http://www.digitalangelcorp.com/ <--- Digital Angel's website.

Since when did Human Beings become "High-Value Assets" for corporations?

I have never thought of myself as a high-value asset for a corporation. I've thought of myself as a piece of the Creator. Maybe thats just me though.

So folks, how is it going to feel to be monitored by a corporation that considers you to be a "High-Value-Asset" when you owe no allegiance what-so-ever to it?

• Banned
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XObbEwI6P4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpJDMpTFtcw&mode=related&search=[/ame]

• Banned
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82L3qU33CwY&mode=related&search=[/ame] -

On June 6, 2006, 6-6-6, George Bush announces the REAL ID System.

I thought that the Social Security card was an ID card already. Oh well. I don’t care. I have nothing to hide. If too much freedom gets removed, the people will vote for more libertarian candidates thanks to the republican system.

I thought that the Social Security card was an ID card already. Oh well. I don&#8217;t care. I have nothing to hide. If too much freedom gets removed, the people will vote for more libertarian candidates thanks to the republican system.

Oh I see.

So are you one of those "I believe we should give up liberty for freedom" type of people?

A statement which by the way makes no sense at all since both words relate to the same thing.

The ID card is only the first step of the process.

The second step is Human Microchip Implants.

The REAL ID act will be too easily counterfeited by illegals and criminals. It will be this way by design.

After the REAL ID act is shown to be obsolete, the implants will be introduced.

It's all part of the plan folks.

The ID card is only the first step of the process.

The second step is Human Microchip Implants.

The REAL ID act will be too easily counterfeited by illegals and criminals. It will be this way by design.

After the REAL ID act is shown to be obsolete, the implants will be introduced.

It's all part of the plan folks.

I bet that there will be the number “666” stamped somewhere on the chips too. The sky is falling.

I bet that there will be the number “666” stamped somewhere on the chips too. The sky is falling.

Well, once we get to the point where they tell us that we are going to be implanted with microchips like robots, I don't think I'll give too much of a damn about the number 666 being on the chips or not. That part won't matter to me at all. It's the chip that I will be resisting.

Did you notice that this propaganda is put out by the ACLU, the traitors and terrorist lovers? I wouldn't believe the ACLU if they told me what time it was! Our President Bush passed this law to protect our freedom, which the terrorists hate. Our President, unlike the ACLU, wants to keep us safe, and I will do whatever he determines is necessary because I am afraid of the terrorists and the ACLU. I will trust our President and Vice President any day over that band of traitors called the ACLU. I am a loyal American and I have nothing to hide. I'll bet the ACLU scumbags have something to hike though. I trust our government to do the right thing to protect our freedom and safety.

Oh I see.

So are you one of those "I believe we should give up liberty for freedom" type of people?

A statement which by the way makes no sense at all since both words relate to the same thing.

The phrase is "privacy or freedom". I guess that you are one of those “all or nothing types”, paranoid that the government is will record and monitor your every movement. Wait. There is a knock at my door. It is the cops. They have been recording my anti-Government chats. They will never take me alive. “Ratta tat tat”. They got me.

Please lighten up and don’t put words in my mouth. I believe in moderation.

Well, once we get to the point where they tell us that we are going to be implanted with microchips like robots, I don't think I'll give too much of a damn about the number 666 being on the chips or not. That part won't matter to me at all. It's the chip that I will be resisting.

Look. Relax. It is not going to happen.

What is referred to as a" smart card" is the method by which these cards will operate.

They will contain the inclusion of RFID technology which will mean a tiny microchip implanted in their make up which will contain pertinent data on each cardholder respectively.

The data will be available to such machines as Card readers that will transmit a signal that the card will answer with a download to the reader of the contents of the cards chip.

This information will consist of medical records, and personall data like previous convictions, be they federal or state, perhaps a military record of service, and a link to the big computer data bases which hold other info such as financial, political, personal, and other data deemed appropriate for collection and storage of every ones personal lives....

Money and hardware has been allocated to this intelligence project in the past, but it was disassembled into chunks by congress, though they did not stop its separate entities from completion.

The re-combination of these elements will be swift and the original intentions of it met with the issuance of these national IDs.

The data base already exists!

The cards will also act as a survielance tool of unerring accuracy that will be employed against every american and foriegn resident.

All movement within the country and outside it will be monitored through large computing capacity,and the card will be required for so many things as to give a very detailed description of movements and whereabouts, as well as financial and other information that will make our lives transparant to analysis and subject to review and question with very little personal freedom or privacy allowed to exist.

What is referred to as a" smart card" is the method by which these cards will operate.

They will contain the inclusion of RFID technology which will mean a tiny microchip implanted in their make up which will contain pertinent data on each cardholder respectively.

The data will be available to such machines as Card readers that will transmit a signal that the card will answer with a download to the reader of the contents of the cards chip.

This information will consist of medical recrds, and personall data like previous convictions, be they federal or state, perhaps a military record of service, and a link to the big computer data bases which hold other info such as financial, political, personal, and other data deemed appropriate for collection and storage of every ones personal lives....

Money and hardware has been allocated to this intelligence project in the past, but it was disassembled onti chunks by congress, though they did not stop its separate entities form completion.

The re-combination of these elements will be swift and the origonal intentions of it met with the issuance of these national IDs.

The data base already exists!

The cards will also act as a survielance tool of unerring accuracy that will be employed against every american and foriegn resident.

All movement within the country and outside it will be monitored through large computing capacity,and the card will be required for so many things as to give a very detailed description of movements and whereabouts, as well as financial and other information that will make our lives transparant to analysis and subject to review and question with very little personal freedom or privacy allowed to exist.

I’ll believe it when I see it. If and when I see it, people will vote for people opposed to it. Until then, this is just a bunch of science fiction paranoia popular in all sorts of classic movies.

Forum List

Back