New Ad: Deadbeat

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is what trump believes is one of the best people.

The man can't be faithful to his wife or his several mistresses. He has a history of buying hookers.

He makes a ton of money but refuses to pay child support for a child that is a result of an affair he had while married.

I hope his wife has wised up to him and divorced him.

The man can't be faithful to his wife or his several mistresses. He has a history of buying hookers.

He makes a ton of money but refuses to pay child support for a child that is a result of an affair he had while married.

They just found Camel-A Harris was part of Bidens corruption scheme.

Your whole world is about to come crashing down.

The corruption ticket just got outed big time.

Fox News seems to like him. His job there awaits.

they made a commercial about Hunter?

Four years from now.

He fits in very well with the garbage at fox so called news.

Russia, if you are listening....

Since you can't prove it, I won't say any more.

If it were up to me, every instance of obstruction would have resulted in a separate Article of Impeachment; go ahead, tell your department personnel to be in contempt of House oversight and refuse to show up for interviews.

If it were up to me, every instance of obstruction would have resulted in a separate Article of Impeachment; go ahead, tell your department personnel to be in contempt of House oversight and refuse to show up for interviews.

Go tell someone who gives a fuck if you live or die.

Your days of whinning and bitching are going to be prolonged by approximately 4 X 365.

Suck on it.

A person swearing under oath during a deposition usually holds up as proof in court.

they made a commercial about Hunter?

It's a head scratcher. Hunter Biden is the one with the love child with a hooker.

Your days of whinning and bitching are going to be prolonged by approximately 4 X 365.

Suck on it.

We know right wingers only care about corruption not natural rights or civil liberty.

So true.

Suck on it.

We know right wingers only care about corruption not natural rights or civil liberty.

Your deflections won't work.

And we do care about Biden's corruption.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back