Neverwinter Nights 2

Yes, this is a good game. I am especially a fan of the barkskin spell, although the mage armor has improved from "Baldour's Gate".

I liked "Icewind Dale", too, everything would be nothing if it weren't for that swordcoast.

The hardest thing so far for me has been trying to use the right camera angle, all of them irritate me at times. I probably have done score of quests, but still haven't finished the game.

Yes, this is a good game. I am especially a fan of the barkskin spell, although the mage armor has improved from "Baldour's Gate".

I liked "Icewind Dale", too, everything would be nothing if it weren't for that swordcoast.

The hardest thing so far for me has been trying to use the right camera angle, all of them irritate me at times. I probably have done score of quests, but still haven't finished the game.

Yeah, a clunky camera is the low point of most reviews right now, but if the worst thing wrong with a game is a clunky, but still controllable camera, they're doing well.

And what's with the Sword Coast, anyway. I mean, sure, there's a bunch of stuff there, but what about Cormyr, Dambrath, Halruaa, or the Mulhorandi rebels? What about the Moonsea? I mean, there's so much stuff there, but all the video games happen on the Sword Coast.

I loved the first one, i didnt even know they were making a second one until i was picking up Final Fantasy XII last week. but then ill be busy playing that for a while.

I loved the first one, i didnt even know they were making a second one until i was picking up Final Fantasy XII last week. but then ill be busy playing that for a while.

I don't have a PS2 :(

Anyway, I just got given a frickin' CASTLE by the king of Neverwinter. It looks like crap, but I have an architect fixing it up for me, and ever time I upgrade something, I get more cool stuff there.

Forum List

Back