Never was a Jewish exodus from Egypt

then islam happened
PS ""She's desperate to prove she's superior to all Arabs. Its pitiful and overreaching"" I think that this moronic comment by surada refers to me (rosie) She actually reveals her islamic racism. Muslims are REMARKABLY racist when it comes to the ABED (slave) RACE consistent with the arab (ishmaelite) experience in the slave trade. PEOPLE mingle their DNA in a manner similar to peppers (CAPSAICIN)It's just a matter of proximity (geographically speaking).
Amongst muslims that which we call "negroes" based on anthropological designation is treated something like a CASTE with
negroes being consigned something like an "outcast" status-----
the "raisin heads" in the world view of the rapist of mecca

So who was the Khazar king who was a Jew?
Initially, it was Khan, like all Huns. Shortly before Genghis Khan, they apparently had Arab protégés, they lost to the Caliphate and became dependent. Later, after the liberation, the Chingizids became leaders.

Initially, it was Khan, like all Huns. Shortly before Genghis Khan, they apparently had Arab protégés, they lost to the Caliphate and became dependent. Later, after the liberation, the Chingizids became leaders.

I was talking about King Bulan who, its claimed, was married to a Jewess.

Rup, Alexander spread this idea. Alexander is (gawd help us)
a muslim hero
I think at that time the Arabs were close to the Macedonians. The name Aleksader is derived from the Arabic Al-Iskander, because the Arabic "al" at the beginning.

that's after Yehudah Halevi wrote the Kuzari which is about the 10th
century AD. (sheeeesh---for a moment I thought ' i am descended
from a CHINGIZID ' )

I think at that time the Arabs were close to the Macedonians. The name Aleksader is derived from the Arabic Al-Iskander, because the Arabic "al" at the beginning.

There was NO Islam at the time of Alexander.

What is irosie91 talking about?

I was talking about King Bulan who, its claimed, was married to a Jewess.
I don’t know, if it was, it was correspondence from within the diaspora, or it was Arabic letters. The second is more likely, since at the end of Khazaria there was a diarchy and the Arab administration at the head
The Jewish letter then could not differ from the Arabic

I think that there were no Jews in Khazaria at all, and if there were, then within the framework of a small diaspora. The Khazars waged a difficult war with the Caliphate, robbers from the Rus attacked them in the rear, the Franks pressed on from the west, they surrendered to the Caliphs, and before Genghis Khan there was an Arab administration. They did not wage any wars with the Jews, and there is no reason to assume this. The letters are not reliable and they prove nothing. The Khazars themselves were an Aryan tribe. Everything that has an "arya" ending came from them.

Wow this thread was only intended to get you to think about the possibility
I have been targeted as being an antisemite

Forum List

Back