never seen so much short-attention-span folks as here at the forum!

Few in this age haven't heard of the gospel.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
That's true, which is probably the best reason for saying Jesus is coming back very soon

Look around, the short attention span people are the ones who think they posted a lot of information when all they did was steal a you tube video or an op-ed they like.

You do your research, you find very interesting information and you post it here and it gets a few replies but then people just move on... to some other poster who has... done the research, found interesting information and posted it.............who in turn moves on to someone else who has done some research, found interesting information, posted it here

No wonder our country is in such disrepair and anxiety and etc....

I don't know what the answer is.... other than the answer I have given many times before:

JESUS

We all need to focus on HIM and His commandments and His WORK. There is so much work to be done to Christianize our insane world.

Someone once had a saying for this:

busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.

that's how busy we should be trying to Christianize this sick world. It's not going to get better until everyone does his or her share.

So the answer to your perception of a short attention span is to find Jesus?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You start off ranting about how people don't reply enough or come back to a topic enough and chastise them for it. Then you start ranting about Jesus and chastise people for that.

We might be in the 'famine of the word' end time period. The church will finally "Come out of her" and "separate yourselves" and see the vengeance of God upon the wicked. :mad:
yes, I agree.

Do you go to "church"?

just curious where you are at, faith-wise

So the answer to your perception of a short attention span is to find Jesus?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You start off ranting about how people don't reply enough or come back to a topic enough and chastise them for it. Then you start ranting about Jesus and chastise people for that.
so?

and?

At present I don't go to church. Regarding where I am faith-wise my fate is in God's hands.

God can be kind of harsh

I put my fate into Jesus's Hands. Yes, He is God, but He is our tangible God :)

the one who knows what it's like first hand.. to be a schmucky human

Jesus...schmucky???
No... no... He is far far from it

But he relates to us, even our schmuckiness.. meaning our inability or seeming inability to stop sinning!

which is not to say He puts up with our excuses year after year (for not overcoming this or that sin). but He works with us and fully understands our fraility

Forum List

Back