never heard of Qanon before

What is up with that? Democrats condemn Jan. 6th but sponsor and tacitly support burning down cities. For months. Bullshit.

I don't support imaginary shit lefties make up. You make up racism and hate, prove it. Sorry, but racism seems to be a mass psychoses and the democrats seems to be using it as a racket like the mafia.

The left has lost it here, QANON is a tiny tiny minority nobody knows. represents NOBODY. BLM burned down cities QANON didn't do a damned thing. The democrats supported the BLM and they burned down cities.

Horseshit, what prominent Democrat supported burning?All of thgem?
I used to be a democrat. They literally stopped listening...Democrats stopped listening. They started dictating about the mid 90's. Illegal aliens? Instead of listening they started dictating, That's when I left them, they lost their roots and the meaning of what democracy means

Cool story, but you can’t answer that simple question, can you Mary?

The left has lost it here, QANON is a tiny tiny minority nobody knows. represents NOBODY.
It represents fringe Republicans. They exist, and I don’t know why you don’t simply call them nuts instead of going into denial.

Suck in the air between your teeth. Democratic led cities never lifted a finger to stop race riots. And contradict this: Democrats bailed out looters/rioters. Please.

You must be kidding? Kamala Harris. During protests over the police in-custody death of George Floyd in the summer of 2020, Kamala Harris donated money to a Minnesota nonprofit that helped protesters who were arrested get out of jail and break more laws. But I digress.

You must be kidding? Kamala Harris. During protests over the police in-custody death of George Floyd in the summer of 2020, Kamala Harris donated money to a Minnesota nonprofit that helped protesters who were arrested get out of jail and break more laws. But I digress.
Bullshit, give me specific support for arson, not bail post.

Forum List

Back