Never heard of it

Never heard of Q'anon, the republicans say. Only ever hear Democrats talking about Q'anon. Never heard republicans say anything about Q'anon.

That's what republicans keep telling us.

Here's reality.

Good going. For a thread that should be on page 3 now, you're near 5 pages. Well done

You think think this is some kinda competition?

Never heard of Q'anon, the republicans say. Only ever hear Democrats talking about Q'anon. Never heard republicans say anything about Q'anon.

Here's reality.

Wood is not a politician. Next.

Trump called Qanon patriots.

enjoy your -TRUMP- orgasm

Are you kidding? He's repulsive.

He's projecting.

Here's reality.

enjoy your -TRUMP- orgasm

Are you kidding? He's repulsive.

no joke....you are the TRUMP lover...you are always bringing TRUMP into it

Here's reality.

Got a quote?

[video]

He never said patriot. Fail.

Damn, you're such a fuckin' idiot.

What do you think the word "patriot" means, you moron?

Define it for us, dumb-ass.

That's nice, honey.

Run along now.

that half a brain cell must be all tired out now...what a very un-intelligent reply. ...am i giving to much credit saying half?

Here's reality.

Got a quote?

[video]

That's nice, honey.

Run along now.

that half a brain cell must be all tired out now...what a very un-intelligent reply. ...am i giving to much credit saying half?

I'm.just tired of dealing with morons. It's draining.

You go ahead a play with the other kids for a while.

Here's reality.

Q...BOO!

At least you aren't denying you've heard of them.

Yes. They’re so scary I can barely sleep at night.

Why? You're on their side, aren't you?

No. That’s the point. No conservative I know cares about Q or even knows who or what they’re about. The media has created another boogie man for you leftists to be afraid of so you blindly pull the D lever. Works every time.

Here's reality.

Q...BOO!

At least you aren't denying you've heard of them.

Yes. They’re so scary I can barely sleep at night.

Why? You're on their side, aren't you?

No. That’s the point. No conservative I know cares about Q or even knows who or what they’re about. The media has created another boogie man for you leftists to be afraid of so you blindly pull the D lever. Works every time.

Trump does. He said Q loves their country and him. I've posted the video several times.

Here's reality.

I never heard of them until recently. They are the rights answer to antifa that also has never existed, right?

Here's reality.

I never heard of them until recently. They are the rights answer to antifa that also has never existed, right?

How could you miss them? They have been in the news for nearly a year and Trump talked about them.

Here's reality.

Got a quote?

[video]

That's nice, honey.

Run along now.

I'm.just tired of dealing with morons. It's draining.

You go ahead a play with the other kids for a while.

stop looking in the mirror...shit stain

Here's reality.

How could you miss them? They have been in the news for nearly a year and Trump talked about them.

He's lying.

Here's reality.

I wonder why the have been I the “news” for nearly a year?

Here's reality.

I never heard of them until Libturds thought of it. How many are there 500?

Thank you for proving my point.

And on post two, too!

Talk about prompt service!

Yes they claim they never heard of them yet spew the q lies and conspiracy garbage.

The trump and q people are so predictable.

Most people never heard of them and they can eat shit and croak for all I care.
Well that's almost certainly a lie.
Bullshit. When I still hear the name I think of Quaaludes Anon

[video]

That's how we know they are lying when they claim they've never heard of it. They hang on every word from their fearless leader.

Hear this, guys? This is wisdom coming from Mr "snap, crackle, pop" himself. It MUST be accurate ;)

Your education is so poor.

Which is what those MISeducated in America's MISeducation system would say.

Look at what is happening. Undeniabke. Everything the left is are doing (from voting changes, to packing the SCOTUS, to opening the border,, to stifling conservative speech), is purging the government of conservatives

Here's reality.

I never heard of them until Libturds thought of it. How many are there 500?

Thank you for proving my point.

And on post two, too!

Talk about prompt service!

Being totally honest with you and proving your point. Most people never heard of them and they can eat shit and croak for all I care.

But if they bug you libturds so much, then I like them very much even though I don't know who nor care,what the fuck they are Fred.

No one fucking cares but you. I hope they all move to your street

Its almost if they don't have their little made up Q thingy, that their made up insurrection story would be even more ridiculous then it is now . I bet the wrap tinfoil over their letter Q on their keypads. What a joke . Q.... LOLOL.... what imaginations these lefties have , no doubt from acid trips in the 60s 70s and 80s .... you would think one of their close friends would suggest REHAB.

New Topics

Forum List

Back