Never heard of it

Never heard of Q'anon, the republicans say. Only ever hear Democrats talking about Q'anon. Never heard republicans say anything about Q'anon.

That's what republicans keep telling us.

Here's reality.

I never heard of them until Libturds thought of it. How many are there 500?

Thank you for proving my point.

And on post two, too!

Talk about prompt service!

Never heard of Q'anon, the republicans say. Only ever hear Democrats talking about Q'anon. Never heard republicans say anything about Q'anon.

Here's reality.

And on post two, too!

Being totally honest with you and proving your point. Most people never heard of them and they can eat shit and croak for all I care.

But if they bug you libturds so much, then I like them very much even though I don't know who nor care,what the fuck they are Fred.

No one fucking cares but you. I hope they all move to your street

Here's reality.

And on post two, too!

Being totally honest with you and proving your point. Most people never heard of them and they can eat shit and croak for all I care.

But if they bug you libturds so much, then I like them very much even though I don't know who nor care,what the fuck they are Fred.

Trump says Qanon are patriots and care for him.

Here's reality.

And on post two, too!

Then they must be patriots then. If this riles all you libturds up like this then they are Super Patriots.Do you know their phone number or web address by chance?

Most people never heard of them and they can eat shit and croak for all I care.
Well that's almost certainly a lie.
Bullshit. When I still hear the name I think of Quaaludes Anon

[video]

That's how we know they are lying when they claim they've never heard of it. They hang on every word from their fearless leader.

OMFG

Here's reality.

And on post two, too!

Then they must be patriots then. If this riles all you libturds up like this then they are Super Patriots.Do you know there phone number or web address by chance?

Translation;. "The other diversion isn't working, time to change tactics."

Here's reality.

What's your point?

When you are told that corporations, foundations and the establishment are behind that organization of BLM, and it is neither grassroots, nor organic, you are in denial.

Folks show you evidence. You don't care.

So this guy has been suckered in by a, a government psyop. that was run to discredit anyone that looked into real corruption. Misinformation and disinformation campaigns are always run by intel agencies to distract from real conspiracies, this whole "Q" thing is no different.

IF you tell me that Jeffery Epstein did not exist, that he killed himself, and the fact that he and Ghislaine Maxwell did not exist, you are a loon, and YOU are the one that is a conspiracy theorist.

Did you know that Biden vacationed on his brother's property, Water Island, mere miles from St. James, Epstein's Island?

This stupid ass, psychological operation story about "Q," distracts from FACTS, about the real elites, and real stories, about what is really going on. THAT is what it's job is.

Here's reality.

And on post two, too!

Then they must be patriots then. If this riles all you libturds up like this then they are Super Patriots.Do you know there phone number or web address by chance?

Nobody who pushes lies and conspiracy theories is a patriot.

Forum List

Back