Never has an American President failed history's test more spectacularly than Trump

How on earth will those who succeed us look back on Trump's handling of these injustices? Mobilizing federal troops to attack peaceful protestors? This is Third World, Banana Republic type of leadership. Let one of the most eloquent political pundits alive explain it in case you still don't understand.

How on earth will those who succeed us look back on Trump's handling of these injustices? Mobilizing federal troops to attack peaceful protestors? This is Third World, Banana Republic type of leadership. Let one of the most eloquent political pundits alive explain it in case you still don't understand.

Your TDS makes you stupider every day.

Is that why you double posted my thread?

Peaceful demonstrators? as I look around America and all the innocent business owners both Black and White with their lives work and livelihood laying in ruin seeing the results of these 'peaceful demonstrators' and the rabid ramblings of the hateful putting the blame on ones with no control over these happenings I have to ask What the Hell is wrong with you? Do you have any consensus of what is reality?

Perhaps you could explain it to us.

No need, Schmidt has done that for you. If you have specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you.
No. the guy just spewed the same old shit we've heard for 3 years. You tell us.

You didn't even listen to the man, and you want me to tell you? This explains why Trump supporters live in a bubble of their own making, rarely venturing out, and as soon as they hear the truth, they stick their fingers in their ears and start shrieking "TDS!! TDS!!"

Peaceful demonstrators? as I look around America and all the innocent business owners both Black and White with their lives work and livelihood laying in ruin seeing the results of these 'peaceful demonstrators' and the rabid ramblings of the hateful putting the blame on ones with no control over these happenings I have to ask What the Hell is wrong with you? Do you have any consensus of what is reality?

There were protests taking place ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, most of them peaceful. The protestors IN QUESTION were gathered outside of St. John's Church, and yes, they were PEACEFUL.

The THUGS and SCUM, both black and white, who looted, burned, and stole from businesses should, and hopefully will, be rounded up and sent to prison for their crimes. Police are using social media where I live to catch them now.

Sorry, but the TDS Fruitcake award has already been issued. That means, instead of screaming TDS, you are actually going to have to discuss things. If you can't then I have another award waiting for you.

You can put up all the cartoons you want. You can keep typing TDS but one thing is for sure. Just when I think Trump can't make it any worse for himself...he yet again exceeds my expectations.
Our magnificent Pres.Trump is the best president the country has had in decades.
He is honest and forthright, basically a modern day George Washington.
We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :cool:

Damned, that's some medication you have there. And you won't share with all the rest of us.

The man-child has no empathy, so all he can do is what he knows will make the base happy.

This is a guy who claimed not to know who David Duke is -- we can't expect him to care about any of this.

He never knows anyone until some news agency rolls the tape, ever notice that? It's an involuntary response mob leaders use.

What injustices? The least amount of blacks killed by police happened last year under trump lol

Sorry, but the TDS Fruitcake award has already been issued. That means, instead of screaming TDS, you are actually going to have to discuss things. If you can't then I have another award waiting for you.
We are discussing the topic, which is nothing but a display of TDS by the OP.

The OP's mind has devolved to the point where a random guy on MSNBC reading ad hominem attacks against the president and a series of unsupported assertions, forms his opinion for him, like he's a mindless brainwashed zombie.

It's just more evidence that TDS afflicted morons such as the OP have lost the ability to form their own opinions.

Then he's calls that fumbling amateurish teleprompter reading "eloquent". :lol:

TDS makes you idiots stupider by the day.

Last edited:

Perhaps you could explain it to us.

No need, Schmidt has done that for you. If you have specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you.
No. the guy just spewed the same old shit we've heard for 3 years. You tell us.

You didn't even listen to the man, and you want me to tell you? This explains why Trump supporters live in a bubble of their own making, rarely venturing out, and as soon as they hear the truth, they stick their fingers in their ears and start shrieking "TDS!! TDS!!"
Have you ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? It's not our first rodeo shorty.

The OP's mind has devolved to the point where a random guy on MSNBC reading ad hominem attacks against the president and a series of unsupported assertions, forms his opinion for him, like he's a mindless brainwashed zombie.

It's just more evidence that TDS afflicted morons such as the OP have lost the ability to form their own opinions.

And here is your award. You earned it.

1591463415323.jpeg

You are literally impossibly stupid, its an offense to nature you even draw breath..... Everything you have listed in your rant is a lie! :fu:
Ummm... No. Is that what your right wing "media" is telling you?

Everything in the post is the literal truth. As in actual facts.

The OP's mind has devolved to the point where a random guy on MSNBC reading ad hominem attacks against the president, and a series of unsupported assertions, off a teleprompter, forms his opinion for him, like he's a mindless brainwashed zombie.

Then he calls that fumbling amateurish teleprompter reading "eloquent". :lol:

View attachment 346557
I'll respectfully decline that.

However, your tacit concession that you cannot rebut my points, is accepted.

The OP's mind has devolved to the point where a random guy on MSNBC reading ad hominem attacks against the president, and a series of unsupported assertions, off a teleprompter, forms his opinion for him, like he's a mindless brainwashed zombie.

Then he calls that fumbling amateurish teleprompter reading "eloquent". :lol:

View attachment 346557
I'll respectfully decline that.

However, your tacit concession that you cannot rebut my points, is accepted.

Sorry, you will get it even in abstantion. And when you stop with the fruitcake points then I may wish to discuss things with you. Until then, you enjoy your award.

You can put up all the cartoons you want. You can keep typing TDS but one thing is for sure. Just when I think Trump can't make it any worse for himself...he yet again exceeds my expectations. :)
With all the corruption, the failures, the lies, and the tweeting, I'm not sure America will want to remember this clown. He will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever elected.
I've never seen a President try so hard to make himself a dictator but Trump has largely succeeded. Trump has been trying hard to erase Obama's legacy, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that a
future President orders his portrait removed from the White House and the history books just display a big whitespace!

Do you need a tissue.

You certainly need some mental health assistance.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply cut and paste "TDS!!" in reply to every post you disagree with? You clearly have nothing insightful to contribute to the discussion. You don't even know who Steve Schmidt is, Steve Schmidt was the campaign manager for John McCain in 2008, and clearly his blistering and beautifully spoken critique of Donald Trump has triggered you. Perhaps you should delve deeper into why you have become so agitated. Is it because Schmidt is completely spot on with his analysis?

Forum List

Back